Creating A Life With You

By 3amz33

Little ficlets of Stiles & Derek's life together, which has some how revolved into an ongoing fic. More

1- Improbable But Not Impossible
2- It's What I'm Here For
3- How About Some Cookie Dough
4- Yellow & Grey
5- Adding To The Family
7- Bringing Something Unique To The Table
8- Claws Allowed
9- A New Member Of The Family
10- Daddy's Day Off (sort of)
11- Old Men
12- First Date
13- Eerie Resemblance
14- A Little Transition

6- Father's Day

7K 202 17
By 3amz33

Stiles quietly got out of the bed, trying not to wake his werewolf husband. Fortunately after over a decade of living with a pack of werewolves he's learned to be very silent. He tiptoed into the room down the hall, where his oldest was asleep. He knelt by the boy's bed, pushing the black hair away from his son's eyes.

"Tobe." The eight year old grumbled, but made no move to wake up. Stiles chuckled at him.

"Toby, c'mon. It's time to wake up, buddy." His son grumbled, but his eyes fluttered open. Stiles smiled at him, pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"Hey, pup."

"Daddy it's Sunday, why are you waking me up early?" Stiles chuckled at his son.

"Today's father's day." Toby sat up straighter at that.

"Oh my God, I completely forgot." Stiles smiled.

"It's ok pup, that's why you got me. Why don't we go wake up your sister & then we can make breakfast for papa. Ok?" Toby nodded & Stiles picked him up, letting out a small groan. Either he was getting older or his boy was getting bigger. He was hoping for the latter.. sort of.

He carried Toby into the room across the hall & set him down next to his sister. "Randa, princess, time to wake up." Much like her brother & papa, she disliked waking up very much.

"Sissy, we're gonna make breakfast for papa."

"Mmno." Stiles chuckled & picked the five year old up. She grumbled & buried closer to her father, trying to stay asleep. Toby followed after them, doing his best to be quiet as possible as they passed his parent's room. When they got to the kitchen Stiles set Miranda on the counter. She promptly sagged against the cupboard, her eyes barely open.

"Pacakes?" Stiles shared a smile with Toby over Miranda's sleepy talk.

"Ya Rand, we'll make pancakes for papa." She sat up a little straighter & rubbed her eyes, yawning.

"Where's papa?"

"He's sleeping still, we're gonna surprise him for father's day." She smiled a little.

"Papa likes tea with bwefast." Stiles kissed her forehead as he went to reach for the tea above her head.

"Correct you are. Tobe why don't you get the pancake mix for daddy?" Toby nodded & went to the cupboard under the microwave, putting the batter mix next to Miranda. Stiles pulled the bacon from inside the fridge & the bread from on top of it.

"Randa you can make toast for daddy, can't you?" She nodded.

"That's my good girl. Toby you've got the pancakes?"

"Yup."

"Good pup." With those two occupied Stiles put the bacon into a pan & the tea on brew. It wasn't long before they had everything made & on a tray.

"What do you guys think? Would papa like breakfast in bed better or eating down here with us?" His kids shared a look before both looking at Stiles & answering.

"Breakfast with us in bed." Stiles laughed.

"His two favorite things. Family & not having to leave the bed. Ok, c'mon pups." Stiles carried the tray, he didn't think Derek would appreciate having to eat his breakfast off the ground. The kids quietly opened the door & tiptoed to the bed, Stiles behind them. They crawled into the bed, one on each side of Derek. They snuggled close, making Derek stir & pull them closer. Stiles watched with a smile as his kids basically purred & scent marked their father. A smile came across Derek's face & his eyes slowly opened.

"Morning pups."

"Papa, we made you breakfast." Derek sat up against the head board, looking over to Stiles with a loving smile.

"What's the occasion?" Stiles sat the tray into Derek's lap, careful for the two squirming kids & placed a kiss to Derek's lips.

"Hmm father's day. I wanted to do something for you before I have to go to work." Derek smiled & kissed him again.

"Thank you." Stiles smiled at him.

"You eat & entertain these two monster. I'll be back with the twins."

"Ok." Stiles placed a kiss to each of their heads before leaving the room. He walked across the hall to the nursery. The same room Toby & Miranda went from infant to toddler in. When the kids got big enough to not have to sleep in the crib, they fixed up one of the guest rooms for them. God, Stiles is getting nostalgic.

Stiles walked over to crib that was holding his two youngest. They tried putting the twins in separate cribs when they were a few months old.. let's just say no one got any sleep during that trial period.

He bent down & picked up Cadi first. She snuffled & let out a tiny whimper. Stiles chuckled & pressed a kiss to her head. The Hale's method to waking up never ceased to amuse him.

"Morning pup." He laid her down on the changing table & got to work. After two kids, he's got the diaper & onesie routine down to a science. She was dressed & smelling good in no time. Stiles smiled at her & zurburted her tummy, making her giggle.

"You're my beautiful girl, yes you are." Stiles kissed her head, before placing her back in the crib & picking up her brother. Unlike his siblings & papa, he wakes up happy. A big smile on his face.

"Hey happy boy." Clark made a gurgling noise & grabbed his father's face. Stiles smiled, making growling noises & munching on Clark's fingers. Clark laughed, squirming around. Stiles laughed again & got set on changing him.

Once Clark was dressed, Stiles picked up Cadi & carried them across the hall. Derek was sitting on the bed, both kids in his lap & the tray empty & set aside. "Look who's awake." Derek looked up from the kids to Stiles, a smile on his face.

"Well then get over here." Stiles chuckled & walked over to the bed, setting the twins in the middle of it, before sitting down next to them. He was about to get comfortable when an arm grabbed him around the waist & pulled him closer to the puppy pile. Stiles found himself smooshed up against two giggling pups & a smug looking alpha.

"Pups grab one of the twins & bring them up here." Stiles glared at Derek as the two giggling pups disappeared for a second.

"You could've asked me to move, no reason for man handling me." Derek kissed his nose, a smirk on his face.

"I like man handling you." Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Children present Derek." Derek chuckled. Toby & Miranda reappeared in the puppy pile with the twins. Stiles smiled & snuggled closer to his family. The twins made baby noises & smacked at Derek's face. Stiles chuckled, grabbing their little hands in his.

"You don't hit papa, that's my job." Derek grumbled & nipped at Stiles' ear, making the older two kids laugh.

"Daddy, you got bit." Stiles smiled at Miranda.

"That's because papa thinks he's the boss." Toby squirmed closer to his parents.

"I thought papa was the boss, he's the alpha."

"True & I'm his mate. So therefore he thinks he's the boss, but behind every leader is their just as bossy partner." Toby looked at Derek questioningly, who just nodded.

"It's true, your daddy is very scary with a baseball bat." Stiles chuckled.

"Thank you dear." Stiles looked over at the clock on their bedside table & groaned.

"What?"

"I have to go to work." Miranda pouted.

"Can't you call in sick?" Stiles smiled at her.

"No, because lying is bad. And my boss already threatened to fire me if I called in, said he knew my m.o." Derek chuckled & kissed Stiles behind his ear.

"Get dressed, before you're late." Stiles groaned, but got up anyways. He grabbed his stupid monkey suit & headed to the bathroom for a quick shower. By the time he got out, his family was in the living room. He kissed each of his children's heads & then gave a kiss to Derek.

"I love you."

"Love you too." Stiles smiled at him.

"I'll be back in a couple hours."

"We'll be waiting." Stiles gave him another kiss before grabbing his brief case & leaving for work. Wishing the entire time he was home with his family.

***

By the time Stiles got home, he was beat. All he wanted to do was get out of this ridiculous suit, curl up with Derek & die for a couple hours.

"Der, I'm home." Normally Derek would call back, letting Stiles know where he was in the house, but nothing. That worried Stiles.

"Der?" He heard little feet shuffling around the kitchen & walked that way. "Tobe?" He froze when he walked into the kitchen. Derek stood there.. in a suit. Stiles smiled a little.

"What's going on Der?"

"Come here." Stiles did & Derek pulled him into his arms, giving him a kiss. "Ew." Stiles laughed, looking down to see Miranda, wearing a dress.

"Hey beautiful, want to tell me what papa's up to?"

"Nope, but you can come with me." Stiles looked at Derek questioningly as Miranda pulled him to the dining room. Toby stood by the table, wearing his best clothes & a tie. He had a cloth over his arm like a waiter, making Stiles smile.

"I'm guessing you're not gonna tell me what's going on either?" Toby pulled a chair out, motioning for Stiles to sit. He did, kissing Toby's head as he did. Derek came into the room, holding the twins, who were also dressed up. Derek set the twins into their high-chairs & then sat down across from Stiles. Stiles smiled at him.

"This your doing?"

"Actually this was the kid's idea." Stiles hummed as he watched the older two walk back into the room holding two plates each. They gave a plate to both Derek & Stiles & then took one for themselves. The plates had grilled cheese sandwiches & mac'n cheese on them.

"What's the occasion?"

"Father's day."

"But we celebrated that this morning." Miranda chuckled.

"That was for papa, this is for you. You're both our fathers, we have to celebrate both of you today." Stiles smiled at her.

"You guys didn't have to, being with you guys is enough." "

We wanted to daddy. So we had papa help us with the stove & then we got dressed up. We know you don't like your monkey suit, but we wanted it to be special." Stiles ran his hand through her hair.

"This is absolutely perfect, thank you guys." Stiles smiled across the table to Derek, their children were amazing. Neither of them could imagine a better life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 18.3K 22
Slight rewrite done March of 2022 Derek and Stiles fight their feelings for each other. What happens when they finally open up to each other? Sterek...
79 0 1
Derek and Stiles had been together for three years. Stiles was planning to ask Derek to marry him, before he got the chance Derek left without warnin...
1.1K 53 7
This series is my collection of Sterek fics written for Sterek Week 2022. Themes: Day 1: "Feels Like Home" Day 2: "Dungeons & Dragons" Day 3: "A Box...
15.4K 366 10
Stiles and Derek is on a date when they discoverd that stiles is being target by the Alpha pack. And then it All evolves from there. PS. I dont own t...