Love will find a way (Newt X...

By NewtIsBae221b

You arrive in the Glade terrified and confused when a certain blonde head catches your eye. Will it all fall... More

Chapter 1 Nothing
Chapter 2 Me and Newt?
chapter 4 I don't know what to name this
chapter 5 Into the Maze
meh read please
Chapter 6 I love my shank

Chapter 3 I love Newt

9K 218 57
By NewtIsBae221b

Thanks for reading! ✌
************************************ "NO Y/N!" Screamed Newt "Why not?!" I was arguing with Newt for some reason he didn't want me to be a runner. "Why Newt?! I can feel it calling me I NEED to be a runner!" "No Y/N! No! Just please bloody stop!" Now Newt was really mad but so was I. "Why do you care so much?" I yelled. He hesitated but came out with it. "Because I'm afraid of losing you! I care about you way too much to let you be a runner! Now GO away! I said NO!!!" That last no Newt screamed in my face and that really hurt me. Before I knew it I was crying and running off into the woods. I fell down a hill getting a few scratches but I was to upset to care.I sat on the ground crying my heart out. Someone came and sat down by me usually I would've told him to shuck off but I knew it was Newt. "I'm sorry Newt." I said softly. "Don't say you're sorry. Im sorry." He said lifting my chin with his hand. Before I could say anything our lips touched."why do you care so much?" I asked breaking the kiss. He opened his mouth as if he was going to say something but nothing came out. "Because I...I..I love you" he finally said. I didn't say anything I just kissed him again. I love him, I love Newt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 12.1K 15
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
205K 25.8K 15
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
927K 22.3K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
614K 31.1K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...