Chapter 3 I love Newt

Thanks for reading! ✌
************************************ "NO Y/N!" Screamed Newt "Why not?!" I was arguing with Newt for some reason he didn't want me to be a runner. "Why Newt?! I can feel it calling me I NEED to be a runner!" "No Y/N! No! Just please bloody stop!" Now Newt was really mad but so was I. "Why do you care so much?" I yelled. He hesitated but came out with it. "Because I'm afraid of losing you! I care about you way too much to let you be a runner! Now GO away! I said NO!!!" That last no Newt screamed in my face and that really hurt me. Before I knew it I was crying and running off into the woods. I fell down a hill getting a few scratches but I was to upset to care.I sat on the ground crying my heart out. Someone came and sat down by me usually I would've told him to shuck off but I knew it was Newt. "I'm sorry Newt." I said softly. "Don't say you're sorry. Im sorry." He said lifting my chin with his hand. Before I could say anything our lips touched."why do you care so much?" I asked breaking the kiss. He opened his mouth as if he was going to say something but nothing came out. "Because I...I..I love you" he finally said. I didn't say anything I just kissed him again. I love him, I love Newt.