Beautiful Disaster (EDITING!!)

By LilliSoergel15

Kate is a perfectly normal teenage girl. She gets straight A's, she's the queen of the school, she even has a... More

Chapter 1: Planning
Chapter 2: Surprise
Chapter 3: Don't trust the Hot Guy with the Blue Eyes
Chapter 4: When you wake up in a strangers bed without your clothes
Chapter 5: A Different Point of View
Chapter 6: Meeting my Kidnappers
Chapter 7: Over-Protective Much?
Chapter 8: I Hate it when He does that!
Chapter 9: I Swear that a Pixie Tried to Drown Me!!!!
Chapter 10: Why do You Let Him Do That to You?
Chapter 11: Letting Go.
Chapter 12: Parents are evil....and awkward!
Chapter 13: The Heat. Part 1
Chapter 14: The Heat. Part 2
Chapter 15: Werewolfs, Vampires, and Pixies Oh My.....
Chapter 16: Complications
Chapter 18: A Changed Me
Chapter 19: So Much Pain
Chapter 20: The New And Improved Kate
Chapter 21: Challenge Accepted
Chapter 22: This Means War.
Chapter 23: Un-Mated
Chapter 24: I Meet the Devil's Assistant
Chapter 25: Hell..is Loving Someone You Hate
Chapter 26: Plan of Attack
Chapter 27: Battle Training
Chapter 28: The Battle has Finally Come
Chapter 29: What My Life has Turned Into

Chapter 17: Happy Birthday to Me.....?

265 6 0
By LilliSoergel15

PIC OF 'NEW' AVERY ON SIDE<><>@#%>

Author's note< I know WHY DID YOU CHANGE AVERY!?!? Because my curious monsters I want to make a trailer for this and I couldn't do that with the old Avery so I had to pic a new Avery but this guy is just as cute!! LOL HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! VOTE<COMMENT<FAN!!!<><>

Kate's POV<

~~~~~

It was the day. The day of my supposed birthday party and the day that I was suppose to leave. Leave my friends, my love, and my new home. How am I supposed to do that? Hurt everyone around me and myself.....I don't understand. My head feels like its going to explode, so many thoughts and ideas and emotions inside my head. 

For the last day Becka has kept me in my room from seeing the decorations and the party itself come together. I personally would like to help and I told her that but she told me I looked like shit and needed some sleep. But I couldn't sleep I was planning on how I was going to escape, because at the party everyone will want to be around me, and then afterwards Avery will want to stay with me so I don't see how I'll be able to get away. 

I sighed at I slipped into my dress that Becka and Allie picked out for me. It's dark blue, strapless with a slight ruffle at the bottom. The shoes are black heels that look all cut up and cool, they also gave me a loose leather jacket with a couple of gold and black bangle bracelets. I painted my nails dark blue to match the dress, and put on some darker makeup. For my hair I pulled it up into a messy/fancy bun that I thought was pretty. 

I looked myself over in the mirror, when I thought I looked descent I sat on the edge of my bed and tapped my foot impatiently until I heard a quiet knock on the door. I stood up and walked over to the door, when I pulled it open Mason was standing there waiting for me. 

"Happy Birthday, you look amazing." He smiled at me and gestured to the stairs. We walked in silence for a while until I turned to him and asked. 

"Are you sure I look okay? I mean.." I asked looking down tugging at my dress

Mason caught my hand and said "Your stunning, Avery's wolf is going to be going insane." He smiled and pulled me over to the stairs.

When we reached the landing, everything looked the same, nothing had changed. "What?" I asked peeking over the railing. 

He laughed and said "It's in the ballroom." 

We walked down another hall that I had not been in, it was getting darker and darker as we got closer and closer. Soon we were in the pitch black and I had to cling to Mason for dear life so I wouldn't trip in these shoes. 

 We soon came upon a door that had blue light, smoke, and music coming out the bottom. I reached for the knob but then pulled my hand back feeling like it was a bad idea. 

"Well go on," Mason urged. 

I looked up at him and nodded, this time pulling the door open and revealing the most amazing thing I had ever seen. 

The floor was covered in a white mist the swirled around like little clouds, the lights had been shut off accept for blue and white strobe lights that were coming for the DJ area. There was a huge chandelier that was covered in blue light that made it sparkle down like little rain drops. There were tables set up all around with silver table clothes on it and little blue flowers floating in glass bowls. 

Inside the room there was about 200 hundred teens and younger adults. Most of them were dancing in the middle of the dance floor. They stopped to stare at Mason and me, but I assumed it was because I looked back or that I had entered late but no they smiled and waved at me. 

I felt Mason get ripped away from me by a golden haired girl in a long black dress. I glared at the back of her head until I looked over and saw him. He was an absolute vision, he was wearing a black tux with a white shirt and blue tie. 

The crowd spilt and we walked towards each other silently, all conversation had stopped, all eyes were either on Avery or me. I smiled slightly when I reached him, he grabbed my waist as slow sad furious song came on. 

I knew all the dance moves, it was almost like a slow tango, dips, spins, twirls, and fast moving feet. I had never in my life danced like this before, heck I had never even seen this kind of dancing before but I knew it all and I knew what Avery was going he knew what I was going to do. 

When the song was finished I was pressed up against his chest starring up into his eyes the only thing that brought me back was the claps and cheers from the people around us. I smiled and we walked over to where Becka and Aiden we flirting, "Hey lovebirds!" Said Colton popping out of nowhere. 

"Hey Colton, wheres...." I asked but no sooner had I said my question Drew popped up and I laughed. 

"READY ON THREE!!!" yelled Drew into a microphone. "ONE! TWO! THREE!!!" 

He yelled and out came a "HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY!!!" Came out from everywhere. 

"Aww, thanks you guys!" I smiled and hugged Becka and everyone that would let me. 

Soon Avery whisked me away again and we started dancing. Then came the slow song, my faviort song of all time. It's A Beautiful Mess by Jason Mraz and I think it described Avery I and perfectly. He pulled me close and I couldn't help but shiver from the closeness of us. 

I laid my head on his chest and let him sway me back and forth. I was dizzy with joy and sadness in that moment, I was contemplating not leaving. Just going to hide the rest of my life from Avery's parents. 

I smiled when Avery brought my head up and kissed me sweetly on the mouth. I kissed him back and laid my head back on his chest. Feeling his heartbeat pick of rapidly as I moved my hand up into his hair and played with it as the song began to come to a close. 

We pulled away and someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up to see Avery's parents standing near us. His father was smiling like idiot but his mother was glaring ice daggers at me. I tried to huddle into his chest some more but he must not have gotten the hint because he smiled and let go of me hug his parents. 

"Hey glade you could make it!" Avery said smiling like he was happiest person in the world. 

"Wouldn't miss it for the world! Isn't that right love?" Said his father turning to his wife. 

She put on the fakest smile I've ever seen and said "Of course not," 

"Hey well I have to go and get part of your birthday present, so you stay here and I'll be right back." Avery smiled and me and kissed my head. But before I could protest be was gone, and I was alone with the women who wanted to kill me. 

Well alone in a metaphorical sense., there were hundreds of people around us, and her husband was standing right next to her so.... But before the scenario could get anymore awkward, I heard Avery's angel of a voice call to me from the stage where the DJ was. 

I turned around and he was on stage holding a mic and a box in one hand while balancing a guitar. I walked up to him and he gently down and gave me the box careful that the guitar not come back and hit me. 

I took the silver box and felt the light weighted box weigh my hand down. I pulled gently at the silvery ribbon and watch it fall to the floor. Opening the box I come to find that I was a necklace box. I dropped the lid on the stage and stare at the pretty necklace in front of me. 

The chain was a delicate silver loops, at the end was a translucent gem in a tear drop shape. There was also a small silver moon charm hooked onto it. I was so me, and so Avery I made me cry as I held it up in the light and watched it twirl. I reached up and kissed his cheek and put it on me. 

It caught the light and made my face shimmer with what looked like moon light. But I wasn't just me because I looked up to see the moon overshadowing the giant skylight. I smiled and stepped back as Avery said "This song is for my angel." 

He started singing a song that I didn't recognize but immediately love it. Avery's voice was like honey, it soothed over every trouble I had and it washed them away. I swayed with the music and closed my eyes and at some point I ended up near our table which was now deserted. 

I decided to sit down and just listen to the music but somewhere in the song, I felt someone grab my waist and up a hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream. The hand was covered by a leather glove and my eyes flew open to see me being dragged away from the party and out the doors into the dark corridor. 

........................

CLIFF HANGER!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 77 14
Destiny Paige has had a lot happen to her, her whole life has been turned upside down, her heart has been torn out of her chest and stomped into the...
1.5K 61 22
Ingrid has been the schools in-betweener, She is bad and good. Since she was born she lost her parents because her dad ran away and her mom gave Ingr...
169K 7.9K 31
"Tell me something real about you. Like, where are your parents? Do you have any siblings? Give me something that shows me who the real Kaia Jones is...
228K 8.5K 35
Makeena Hawk is a mateless werewolf, who also happens to be jobless. Her parents kicked her out on her eighteenth birthday, after discovering she was...