Can You Keep A Secret

By iSlayy_

"Look Naomi, you can't tell anyone about that. Students and teachers aren't aloud to have any type of interco... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
ATTENTION

Chapter 13

19K 651 177
By iSlayy_

Thanksgiving break is almost here! This is the last day of school and we have a week off. Jayceon will be having thanksgiving dinner with me and my family because he doesn't feel the need to fly all they way home if he's only going to get to stay for a couple of days. He's for sure going home for Christmas break though and I'm going with him, since I was invited

I circled the last answer on my test and got up to give it to Jayceon. He gave me a small smile as I sat back down in my seat. I know for a fact I aced that test because it was easy as hell. It was pretty much everything we've learned over the first four months of school. Good thing I pay attention and study my ass off.

I sat in my seat and waited for everyone else to finished their tests. I wasn't the first one finished this time, I was the 5th. Anya, surprisingly, was the first one done. I knew something was about to go down..I could feel it.

A few minutes later, everyone was done with their tests. Me and Leah were having a conversation when Jayceon interrupted us by calling my name. I looked up and Anya was standing at his desk looking at me to with a confused facial expression.

"Yes Mr. Taylor?" I asked.

"Can you come here for a second please?" He said. I thought Anya found out about our relationship and I couldn't help but feel nervous. My hands started to sweat, a trait of mine for when I get nervous, as I walked to the front of the classroom. No one paid any attention to me thankfully. Jayceon had me partially crippled again.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Anya here, seems to be having problems with her class work that I assigned and she's asked to stay after school for some extra help today. Would you be willing to stay and help her Naomi? I'd do it myself, but I have to grade all these tests." He explained. I mentally let out a sigh of relief.

"Mr. Taylor I asked you to help m-"

"I'd love to." I said, cutting Anya off. She's just trying to have sex with him again but I'm not going to let that happen. Jayceon knows better.

"Okay then, I'll see you two after class." He answered, smiling. I smiled back while Anya huffed and puffed, stomping back to her seat. I turned on my heel and walked back to my seat. I heard Jayceon chuckle from behind me, probably laughing at the way I was walking.

"What was that about?" Leah asked.

"Anya wants to stay after school so she can fuck my man again, but he's not going for it. So he asked me to stay and help her instead." I said, smirking.

"You got that man trained, huh?" She asked, chuckling. "I know that nigga put that thang on you last night cause you're walking funny." She added.

"Well, ya know." I said, chuckling and shrugging.

Class was over soon and I was anxious. Jayceon kept smiling to himself and I knew exactly what he was smiling about, this whole Anya situation. She kept staring at Jayceon from across the room and she would occasionally glance at me, causing me to giggle.

After everyone cleared out of class it was just me, Anya, and Jayceon. Jayceon is coming to my house after school because I feel like spending time with him. Anya pulled out her worksheet that she needs help on and we got to work.

"So which part do you need help with?" I asked.

"The whole thing." She explained dryly. She ain't slick, she knows everything on this worksheet. But it's to late for her to back out so she has to keep up with her little lie.

"Okay Anya, for this part..." I started off by explaining the top of the page to her. She nodded her head like she was listening but I could tell she wasn't.

"Okay, I think I got it. I'll finish up the rest at home, thanks for your help." She said, getting up. She gathered up all of her stuff and left out the class room.

I walked to Jayceon's desk and sat on it like I always do. I tapped my long acrylic nails against it as my mind started to wander. He stood between my legs staring at me with a confused facial expression.

"What's on your mind babygirl?" He asked.

"Oh nothing.." I lied.

"Talk to me Naomi, you know I don't like it when you keep your feelings from me. You know I'm going to get it out of you one way or another so you might as well tell me now." He warned

"Fine." I said, sighing in defeat. "I know you said we could never have sex on school property, but I can't help but wonder what it would feel like for you to be pounding in and out of me, right here on this desk baby." I confessed.

The thought of classroom sex had played in my mind to many times, I had to speak up about it. I don't know what any other girls, but one of my fantasies is to have sex on a desk in a classroom. Doesn't matter if it's with a teacher or a student, but I want to do it before I die. What's a more perfect time than now since I'm dating my teacher?

"Naomi!" Jayceon yelled, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Huh?" I answered.

"I've been calling your name for almost five minutes girl. I said what made you wonder about something like that?" He asked.

"When I see you sitting here at this desk every day I go on a power trip. But if you don't feel comfortable having sex here it's fine, we ca-"

"Who said I didn't feel comfortable doing it here babe?" He said. We made eye contact and it was a wrap from there.

Omniscient POV

Naomi and Jayceon attacked each other's lips with sloppy kisses. They broke the kiss soon after and Jayceon started to nibble on Naomi's neck. The nibbling soon turned into kissing and sucking once Jayceon found her sweet spot.

"Jayceon.." Naomi mumbled. Jayceon smiled to himself, he loved pleasuring his woman in any way he could. His bulge was growing in his his pants and he hadn't even seen Naomi naked yet, she just had that type of effect on him.

Naomi played with the end of her man's shirt before fully pulling it off. She ran her hands down his tattooed chest in pure bliss, Naomi always was a sucker for tattoos. Jayceon took a break from her neck and pulled her shirt over her head, revealing Naomi's red lace bra. He figured she'd planned this, since she was wearing his favorite color.

He took his time running his tongue down Naomi's neck, down to in between her juicy breats. Naomi was tired of his teasing so she unclasped her bra her self and slid the straps off her shoulder. She waited for Jayceon to take her nipples in his mouth and work his magic. He soon did what she wanted him to do, twirl his tongue around her areoles. Naomi's nipple piercings tasted like pennies to Jayceon, but didn't mind. As long as she liked what he was doing to her body.

"Mhm." Naomi purred into Jayceon's ear. They sound of her moans made him suck harder on her nipples, as she pushed his face into her chest.

After Jayceon felt like he had showed enough attention to Naomi's beautiful tits, he started to play with the waist band of her joggers she'd decided to wear that day. Jayceon thought about how well they complimented her ass and how he'd saw a couple of the male students stare at it when she got up to hand her test in.

Once he got her joggers off, Naomi started to tug at the zipper of his pants. The imprint of his dick had her mouth watering and she couldn't wait to feel him inside of her. His pants along with his boxers dropped to his ankles. He was fully on hard and Naomi practically had a puddle forming between her legs. Jayceon slipped her panties off with ease and rubbed the tip of his penis up against her entrance.

"You ready?" Jayceon asked with lust dripping from his voice.

"Are you?" Naomi challenged. Jayceon chuckled at her sudden boldness and nodded his head. He had something for her ass.

He slammed into her without warning, causing her to let out a loud moan in his ear. Naomi's hands were once resting on Jayceon's desk, but she quickly brought them to his shoulders once he started to deliver her pleasure.

He moved in and out of her at a pace that wasn't exactly fast but it wasn't slow either. Naomi was loving every single minute of it, she was finally fulfilling her fantasy. She tried to keep her moans low but she failed terribly.

"You like that Nae?" Jayceon called her by her nickname, something he'd only do when they were sexing.

"Fuck, I love it daddy!" Naomi answered. A smile of satisfaction formed on Jayceon's face as he listened to her moans. He was pleasuring his girl the right way and he knew that no other man would do her body as good as he was. Hell, Naomi knew it to.

"You're so wet for me baby, I love it when you get wet just for me." Jayceon whispered in her ear. Naomi started digging her nails in his back to keep herself from screaming out to God himself.

Jayceon started groaning in her ear as he picked up his pace. Naomi's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she started to clench her vagina muscles. A moan slipped from Jayceon's lip when she did that but his pride caused him to quickly regain his composure.

"I'm about to cum daddy." Naomi told him. Her toes curled and tears of pleasure rolled down her face.

"Cum on my dick then babe." Jayceon told her. His release was nearing to and he loved the feeling of cumming with Naomi.

Naomi let out a high pitched scream and her juices squirted every where and soon after, Jayceon's warn semen filled her insides. She made mental note to take the morning after pill that she kept at home for times like this one.

They stared at each other in silence as they tried to catch their breath..little did they know, they weren't only being watched by each other.

Anya stood at the door of the classroom watching them do what they'd just did..the whole thing. She had a surprised facial expression as she watched her teacher and her old bestfriend have sex. No they didn't just have sex, they made love.

Anya knew this had to be deeper than just sex because there was way to much emotion in it. When Mr. Taylor and herself had sex, there was so emotion whatsoever. He told Anya not to call him by his first name, but she heard Naomi scream his name out multiple times. Mr. Taylor didn't even make eye contact with her or ask her if she liked it like he'd done Naomi. Even though she did like it, a little to much because she'd fell in love with him.

Her plans to have sex with him again were ruined by that bitch Naomi, but now she understood why. This had to be going on some time now, so why hadn't Naomi told Anya about it when they were still friends? Anya asked herself that question over and over again, wondering if Naomi told Leah or not.

Anya quickly left the science building and made her way back to her dorm, before she got noticed by anyone. Mr. Taylor or Naomi to be exact. Her roommate was already asleep, thank god. She went to her drawer and grabbed her dildo she'd stolen from Naomi a few months back.

Anya laid on her bed and spread her legs. She used the dildo and her imagination to take her to another place. She imagined herself as Naomi when Mr. Taylor slammed in and out of her on that desk.

Jealousy got the best of Anya, poor Naomi and Jayceon were in for a huge surprise when everyone gets back from thanksgiving break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.5K 33
A church based love story. Enjoy ❤️ #1 bbw - 04/03/2023 #1 blackstories - 19/04/2023 #1 bwbm - 06/05/2023
246K 8.3K 32
Pisces Club Fantasy's hottest stripper in LA. At only 21 she is well known by all the top king pin, lawyers, you name it. How? Let's just say she ge...
20K 612 14
Kim isn't the type of person to express himself too much; not even when it comes to expressing his feelings. But all that comes back at him when the...
183K 4.1K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad