Luciano | Book I βœ“

By taintedkissesxo

[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the mos... More

Before We Begin
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six (Part 1)
Chapter Forty-Six (Part 2)
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve

613K 21.7K 93.6K
By taintedkissesxo

A/N: Yay! We passed 400K reads! Thank you guys; and thank you for the 1K followers and 19K votes. Sorry for the wait for this chapter - I went through insane writers block.

~ ~ ~

In my teen years, I dreamed on numerous occasions of being woken up by Justin Bieber. My dream came true today, but not everything was the way I had pictured it. The first flaw I noticed, was that he wasn't here, with me, in person. He, unfortunately, woke me up through - what I had to assume - was Liam's phone.

Rosie came bounding into my room around ten o'clock that morning, singing Favorite Girl at the top of her - not so on tune - voice. Her head bobbed to the beat of the song as she danced around in circles, her hair whipping back and forth. No, that had no connection to that one popular song by Willow Smith - I still wasn't sure if it was popular because it was good, or because it just sucked.

Wiping the sleep from my eyes, I raised my head. I had a hard time focusing on the constantly moving Rosie as Justin blared through the speakers. He was on the second verse already, and if I knew the song correctly, it would be over soon. Groaning, I dropped my head back onto my pillow and nearly disappeared. These down-feathered pillows were glorious.

My eyes were only closed for a few seconds when I heard the floor creak. I knew my time for sleeping was over when Liam's voice overtook Justin's and my eyes shot open. "Guess what day it is."

I was able to sit up and run a hand through my hair as I laid eyes on Luciano. He was dressed down in jeans once again, a black v-neck hugging his upper body. His shirt was a tad too tight, but hell, who was I to start complaining?

Rosie danced and bobbed as the song came to a close; and I watched as she skipped out the room without another word. I could hear the song starting back up again, and it made me giggle. Liam probably put it on repeat for her.

When my eyes focused on Liam again, I noticed he was leaning against my dresser. I sighed as I thought of an answer to his statement. Guess what day it is?

I laughed, "Is it the day I turn pretty?" I flung my legs out the bed and stood up, straightening sweatpants.

"No," He stated simply, "And from the looks of it, you've received that answer quite a few times."

I whirled around as I finished pulling the duvet back up to the top, making my bed look semi-made. I hated leaving the work to the maids. However, Liam's answer made me stop.

"Are you saying I'm ugly?"

Liam smirked and shrugged. "I can neither confirm nor deny tho-" I didn't need to let him finish. Grabbing a pillow, I chucked it with all my might at his head. He ducked just in time, the pillow harmlessly slapping against the wall before landing on the floor. Luciano stared at the pillow, the back at me. "That wasn't necessary."

"You're an idiot," I laughed as I made my way towards my dresser, Liam watching me the entire time. He had to move his elbow as I pulled a drawer open and gathered an outfit in my arms.

He stared at me the entire time, before saying, "That was sarcasm, right?" As I backed my way into the bathroom, I shot him a forced smile.

"I can neither confirm nor deny-" I slammed the bathroom door shut as I heard something hit the door; a pillow.

Quickly I pulled myself into the jeans and navy blue, button up shirt. I brushed through my hair once, before pulling it into a ponytail and exiting the bathroom. I was more of a shower at night type of person.

Liam was sitting on the edge of my bed when I came out, his back towards me. I cleared my throat and watched his turn around. "So," I said, "What's happening today?"

"I thought you were turning pretty," He joked.

"That might take more than one day."

Liam looked at me, confused almost before laughing and shaking his head. "William is flying in today. We're going to go pick him up."

~ ~ ~

This car ride had seemingly started out like our last one; silent. Liam pulled the range rover out the garage and down his driveway before exiting his gate.

We merged onto the freeway a couple minutes later, and slammed right into...yep...traffic. I groaned loudly as I rested my head on the window and sighed.

"What, Maryland doesn't have traffic like this?"

Luciano had turned to address me. His face showed no type of emotion as he started conversation. I noticed he had taken his hands off the wheel, now propping his head up with his hand.

"We have traffic," I sighed as I looked up, only to be greeted by a wave of endless red brake lights. "But it all depends where you are. If you're driving to D.C. during rush hour, you're screwed. But if you're somewhere in the back roads of a small town, you'll be more likely to hit a deer than traffic."

Liam laughed, his attention on me as I felt the car creep forward. I felt uncomfortable under his stare; and out of habit, I started cracking my knuckles. He didn't utter another word.

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is another one of Liam Luciano's obvious flaws. Communication. Normally, when talking with someone - whether you want to or not - you continue to ask questions, or comment your opinion on the topic at hand. But Liam didn't; he clamped his mouth closed and said nothing.

I couldn't picture Liam shy, but it was possible he just lacked major social graces.

Clearing my throat, I sat forward and upright. The silence that was filling the car was making me uncomfortable. Liam seemed to jump at my sudden movement, and he sat up to. Once again, the car crept forward, but only stalled as Liam pressed the brakes, stopping us completely. We will probably be here for a while.

"So," I spoke slowly, stepping around on unknown territory. I didn't want to accidently upset him - he was - driving the car I was a passenger in. "I have this uncanny vibe that you and your father don't get along."

"Oh really, what tipped you off?" Luciano's sarcasm was clearly evident. I bit my lip, glancing at him out the corner of my eye. His attention stayed solely on the road ahead of us, his hand still clutching the wheel at 12 o'clock.

I was on more of a serious note than Liam, but the longer I spoke of his father, Michael, the more serious Liam would get. "Well, you called him 'Michael'."

"That is his name."

"Oh, please," I rolled my eyes. Luciano tended to choose when he wanted to talk and when he didn't. With his answers short and to the point, I assumed this was one of the time's he didn't want to talk. "If I called my father or my mother by their first names, I would get backhanded."

"Michael wouldn't dare backhand me."

"Still, it's disrespectful. I haven't been around long, but I feel like you should respect him."

Liam seemed slightly surprised as he turned and looked at me. His eyes were squinted at such an angle, and a frown seemed to be forming on his lips. "You want to start acting like my shrink now?" He laughed, coldly and unamusingly. His question was obviously rhetorical - so I mentally, and physically, braced for what was to come. "Then I'll start treating you like one. I'll tell you the same thing I've been telling every single doctor. The minute he starts giving me something to respect, I'll respect him. Happy?"

I cowered in my seat, pushing myself as close to the door as I could. I was still within arm reach distance of Liam - so pissing him completely off wasn't an option. Sure, he apologized last night - but that doesn't mean he's a changed man.

Yet, I couldn't fathom not respecting your parents. Even Melanie, he rarely calls her mom - if at all. "He made you though," I mumbled, just loud enough for him to hear. "If it wasn't for him, you wouldn't be here."

"No, he stuck his dick in a woman and said, 'good luck'. No, no, no," Luciano laughed, but it wasn't a joyous laugh. More like, a sarcastic, really forced laugh. "First, he said, 'whoops', then, he said 'good luck'."

Way to be blunt.

"I'm always pictured as the bad guy," Liam shook his head, "When it's not me." He lowered his voice and octave or two lower, imitating voices. "Oh, Liam, you treat your poor father horribly. Or, Oh Liam, your father does so much for you and Melanie. No, that's bullshit. Everyone waltzes into our house and yells at me for my actions, but that's because nobody was around when it all started."

As Liam ranted, I listened. Yes, I took psychology 101 in my freshman year in college, so please, I got this. From what I could deduce from my extensive knowledge on the happenings of the brain and...stuff... he needed someone to listen.

Personally, I felt like Liam used his anger as an escape from whatever had happened to him in the past. And from the small hints he keeps giving me, it seems like a lot.

"Did he hit you?"

The question seemed to surprise Liam. He hit the brake suddenly, and I felt myself fall forward, the seatbelt catching myself. My hand latched around the handle on the door as I turned my attention to him. "What?" His reply came out as a forced breath of air.

"Were you abused?"

"No."

"You're lying."

"Why does everyone think that?" Liam shook his head, "Just because I have issues doesn't mean my father came in my room every night and beat me."

"It would explain a lot of things," I backed my assumption up with a shrug. "It would explain why you hate him and all that anger you seem to have."

"I wasn't abused. Yes, Michael hit me like any parent would when disciplining his child; but he wouldn't dare abuse me." I nodded, respecting his answer. With the car now quiet, I rested my head on the car door, sighing. I wasn't sure whether Liam just didn't like the silence or what, but he spoke up again; about a subject I didn't think I'd ever hear him bring up on his own.

My sister.

"Michael was the reason I spoke to Ellie."

I rose my head just enough to give Liam a quick glance. His eyes were on the road that seemed to be opening up a little more. His free hand played with the hair on his chin thoughtfully. I lowered my head and closed my eyes.

"Even from a young age, all he kept preaching to me was about how I have to find a nice girl and marry her. When I was 15, he said, 'Whoever makes you happy Liam'. So when I was walking to school that morning, and saw Ellie getting shoved to the ground - the last thing on my mind was Michael's words - but when she introduced herself to me, I remembered everything he had said and I ran with it."

"Did he like her?" I whispered. I felt better listening to Liam speak, and then watching him. His voice fluctuated and you could feel the emotion in his voice; something you couldn't see.

"No..." The pause was long and uncomfortable; and just as I was about to open my eyes and address his silence, he continued. "I was 17 when I first brought her home to him and Mel. He dragged me into the room and he was like, 'A red head?! Boy, are you stupid!'"

"What was wrong with red hair?"

"Nothing; but he made it clear that day that he wanted me to marry in our heritage. He wanted me to go after this girl named Crystal. She went to the same high school, same grade. She had jet black hair and was Italian...like me."

"Why was he forcing you to marry and stuff so early?"

"He wanted me to have children as quickly as possible," Liam sighed, "He wanted to have a secure predecessor of our name within the underworld once I...you know...stepped down or died."

"What about Rosie?" I giggled softly, my mind replaying the dancing and bobbing girl this morning. She seemed like a sweetheart. I heard Liam laugh - truly laugh at this.

"I don't think she has plans to run the mafia. Besides, she isn't a 'Luciano'." The conversation lulled and practically died after that statement. But I was okay with it; I had a learned a little more about Liam and my sister.

I felt the car engine rev as I opened my eyes and squinted. The sun seemed more intense around noon then it had been earlier. We had just passed a car flipped on its side when the freeway opened up.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

This time, it was my chance to act surprised. "A boyfriend?" I nearly choked on the word itself as a laugh came up from my throat. "I barely have friends." Liam gave me a confused look.

"You down yourself a lot."

"I'm serious," My voice strained as I tried to make my point clear. Maybe I did put myself down a lot, but it was all out of sheer amusement truthfully. I knew I was a loser and a loner, so why not embrace it? "I don't think I'm the prettiest girl out there," I shrugged, bringing up the joke this morning about me turning pretty, "So I joke about it. I don't feel like I'm the skinniest girl out there," Again, bringing up the ice cream joke from last night, "so I joke about it. But, don't take that for me being insecure; because I'm not. I'm just not about to strut down a walkway with eight inch heels and lingerie on like all those Victoria secret models."

Liam nodded. I wasn't sure whether he understood or not - probably not. Most men didn't. Hell, how would I know that... I never had one.

"I went on a few dates in my senior year of high school," I admitted, "But that was it. They were always a one-time thing.

Luciano smirked as he glanced at me. He didn't need to do much to look utterly handsome. His grey eyes were close to perfection. "Late bloomer?" I laughed.

"Clearly." I muttered, glancing down at my chest. Liam noticed where my gaze was and chuckled, shaking his head.

"You're doing it again, Faith."

Him, saying my name, caught my attention. It rolled off his tongue prettier than anybody else's and I just smiled. "It's just easier laughing at your own flaws then crying about them. If we all laughed at our own problems, we wouldn't be rude to others about theirs." I rested my head back on my imaginary pillow and sighed, "We all have problems."

"We do; you're my problem."

I had to shoot him a glare at that unnecessary comment. "I'm only your problem for three months, so pop and Advil and don't complain."

Silence was welcome this time; but it wasn't awkward or uncomfortable. Liam was still chuckling at my Advil comment when he spoke up again. "In all seriousness, don't stress about not having a boyfriend."

"I don't stress about it," I corrected him, "but it's hard going out with a few acquaintances and boys - or men, sex, and alcohol is all they talk about. And guess what, I've done none of those things." I sighed.

"You've never had sex?" That was the first time that I can remember, Liam having to repeat something I had said. He was normally keen on listening, picking up even the tiniest detail; but not this time.

I shook my head no.

"Please tell me you've kissed someone before."

"Does the cheek count?"

Luciano laughed.

"Seriously," I shrugged, "Why sleep with a random man I don't know, just so I can brag about doing something, with someone, that is technically meant for like...being done with someone special? I mean, I don't find the joy in bragging to the world that I spread my legs for a drunk man who, when sober, is like a 2 out of 10 on the scale." Maybe it's just me.

I could feel Liam's attention on me as I sighed. "Maybe it is just me. I mean," I swayed a hand in Liam's general direction, "You and Ellie, how long did you guys date?"

With not a moments hesitation, he replied, "6 years."

"-Exactly, so it would make sense that you and her..." I was having trouble finding an appropriate word to use in that sense; but Liam came to my rescue.

"Had sex? Made love? Fucked?"

"-Yeah, so that, in my mind, isn't ba-"

"We never did any of that."

What.

"What?"

"We never had sex," Liam mumbled, refusing to look at me now.

I had a bad habit of speaking without thinking; and it happened, again. "How is that even possible?" I mean, look at him!

"She didn't want to; she wasn't ready. And I wasn't going to force her."

"For six years?"

"I wasn't going to question her," He said, glancing at me before looking back at the road. "We were fine for six years without sex," Liam shrugged, "Kids these days feel as though they have to have sex to help them prove their love to someone and it isn't true. It's a way, but not the only way."

Wow...

"Wow," I muttered. "Yet, something tells me you aren't a virgin." This time I did turn and give Liam a look, curious as to hear his answer.

"I'm not," Liam replied sheepishly. That didn't surprise me in the least. "When she died, I did what most people do when they're hurt; I found comfort in alcohol and sleeping around."

"You found comfort...in sex?"

"No, I found comfort in feeling as though I was needed."

I nodded in understanding as Liam pulled off to an exit and waited for the road to clear, before making his turn.

"I feel like you would be a really scary drunk," I was speaking more to myself, but out loud so he could hear. I was waiting for a response; a laugh or even a tiny tug on the lips, indicating a smile - but I saw nothing.

I looked out the window instead of saying anything, watching as the car followed the convenient signs towards LAX.

In those remaining 15 minutes of the car ride, I glanced over at Luciano twice. When I did it the first time, I saw a tear - one, lone tear - streaking down his face. He didn't attempt the wipe it away.

The second time I looked over at him, I reached for his free hand; which was resting on the driver's seat arm-rest. His hand was cold and clammy, but I grabbed it anyways; and I gave him a reassuring squeeze.

And what I didn't expect to happened, happened. He clasped his hand with mine, and squeezed.

It wasn't anything big.

But it was a start.

~ ~ ~

When I first saw Liam and William together, they were nothing but business. That - except a couple of small glimpses - was the only time I had really seen them together. Little did I know, there were two sides to their friendship.

William was standing right outside as Liam pulled the Rover on the side of the road and pressed a button for his hazard lights. His arms were folded and he had a serious expression on his face.

I slipped out the passenger door as Luciano rounded the car, greeting his best friend. William just stood there, shooting daggers at Liam. "You're late, bitch."

Liam smiled as he pulled Will into one of those 'bro' hugs. "I missed you to, you little fucker." He didn't look too amused as he turned to me and smile.

"Hey, Faith," I greeted him back as he reached down and gave me a real hug. My arms wrapped around his neck as he pulled my waist towards him, smiling. "I missed you," His words sounded loud in my ear, but I wasn't sure if they were loud enough for Liam to hear.

"Sometime today, Kids?"

As soon as Liam spoke, Will released his grip on my waist and shot a toothy smile at Luciano. "It was just a hug, buddy. No need to get jealous." William patted Liam on the shoulder as he crawled in the front seat and slammed the door.

Liam was still in the back, trunk open as he slid Will's luggage in the back. I was opening the door to the back seat of the car as I heard Luciano muttering.

"You're coming back from Bora Bora, not Afghanistan."

I giggled as the trunk slammed closed and Liam gathered himself behind the driver's seat before pulling away from the airport.

For the first fifteen minutes of the ride back home, Will messed around with the radio. I heard L.A.'s weather for the next week at least twenty times, apparently people were getting attacked by sharks on the east coast, El Chapo seemingly walked out the front doors of a so-called 'maximum security prison' in Mexico, and something about Donald Trump running for president. I only took three out of four of those headliners seriously.

I rested my head against the window and sighed, thinking. But like I had opened up, even only a little, to Liam on the way to the airport, I did it again. Maybe it was a mistake, but I wasn't thinking of possible consequences.

I was scared; utterly mortified of everything that was going on. I was scared of dying; scared of being caught by people that wanted me dead. I was scared that my parents, the Crawford's, would find out I was gone - what if they came home early? What if Liam didn't want to deal with this anymore and simply ended it with just the pull of a trigger? - killing me.

How would I get the people this money that they're after me for?

"-the only talent Kim Kardashian has is in her ass-" was all I heard William say as the two burst out in a series of laughter. They seemed to tease and put each other down for fun. I pushed my worries to the side and sat up. The ride going home seemed to be much quicker as Liam hit the freeway.

A question came to my lips that was nowhere near related to the entertaining topic of Kim Kardashian. Call me a curious bitch, but I wanted to know - I felt like Liam owed me that much. "Liam?"

William grew quiet, probably muffling his laughter as he head rolled to the side. Luciano tilted his head upwards, glancing at me in the mirror. Once our eyes met, I continued. "You said Rosie was Mel's daughter. But how come she isn't Michael's daughter?"

Liam sighed. He seemed to contemplate his next words for a minute or two; Will and him sharing some sort of telepathy as they both glanced at each other. Luciano seemed to shrug and met my gaze in the rear view mirror once again. "Mel isn't my mother."

Oh.

"Melanie and Michael got married when Liam was nine," William assisted his brother-like figure, helping explain his confusing family.

"My mother died," Liam cleared his throat, answering my next question without waiting to hear it. My heart broke for him again.

No wonder he was the way he was.

The atmosphere in the car changed dramatically. The drive home - now - seemed like a chore, not a glorious adventure.

"What happened?" I whispered. I couldn't bring myself to look at Liam, as I kept my eyes on my hands that rested in my lap. I swore, if he said it was a car accident, I would have to hug him.

I was expecting some sort of resistance and avoidance of the question; that didn't come.

"Michael killed her."

I couldn't help but look up at the mirror in shock. I prayed I didn't hear him correctly - he repeated himself again, making it perfectly, utterly clear.

"He killed her."

~ ~ ~

Third Person POV

"You and your son have a fucked up sense of time." William groaned as he slid open the office doors, belonging to Michael Luciano. The clock on the wall read two in the morning. "I'm missing my beauty sleep." The 28 year old sighed as he slammed the doors behind him and made his way over to a seat opposite of Michael's desk.

Mr. Luciano chuckled at the young man's grumbling as he poured himself another glass of scotch. He gave William a look as the dirty blonde plopped in a seat, offering him some. Will shook his head no.

The two sat quietly, the only sound either could hear was the ticking of the clock in the background. William laid back in his seat, as Michael did the same. The older Luciano sighed, his eyes glued to the glass containing his alcohol. He spoke slowly, but confidently.

"William, where do you see yourself in five years?"

"Well," Will bit his lip, thinking thoughtfully. "I see myself settled down, hopefully married."

"Do you want kids?"

"Who doesn't?" He laughed as he answered, shrugging playfully. Michael nodded as he took another long sip, before resting his cup down.

"Being involved in the mafia and starting a family, doesn't always work; you know that, right?"

"Yep," Will nodded and sat forward, "I actually planned on telling Liam that after this mess with Faith settles, that I'd call it quits; working with him and everything," He shrugged, "I've been doing this with him since we were 18; and I just think it's time I go my own way."

Michael chuckled, shaking his head as he stared at a young man he could consider like a son. "If I know my son, I don't think he'll like that."

"Liam can be understanding...in some cases," Will licked his lips, locking eyes with Michael. "The only thing I'm concerned about is money. Liam has been paying me weekly since...as long as I can remember."

"How much does he give you?"

"Um, it varies; but the paycheck is normally around five grand."

This time, Michael laughed, shaking his head in a disapproving matter. "Have you ever thought about how selfish that is of him, William? Liam owns a company; and all he can give you is five thousand dollars a week?"

"Well. . ." William frowned as he finally sat back and thought about it. Michael had a point; Liam had so much money, if he dropped a hundred dollar bill on the ground, It wasn't even worth his time to pick it up. "I guess you have a point."

Mr. Luciano nodded as he leaned forward, folding his hands in his own and staring intently at Will. "What do you think about Miss Faith?" William sighed as he rested his head in his hands; his body was screaming at him to go to sleep, but he needed to stay awake.

"Um, I mean, she's nice. I like her."

"I don't care for the Mitchell family."

Huh?

Will's head shot up, his eyes meeting Michael's as confusion crossed his own face. "How do you know Faith's...the..."

"You and Liam think I'm a dumbass. I remember Ellie Mitchell," Michael shook his head, smiling deviously. "I knew their father. I knew their entire family. So yes, I know Faith Mitchell."

Will just sat there, his chin nearly hitting the floor. He stumbled over his words, shocked. "I...So...you know what happened to the rest of her family?"

"Of course I know; I caused it."

William shot up from his seat, the chair making an unnatural noise against the hard wood floor. He needed to tell Liam; now. "Michael," Will laughed nervously, "You can't cause a car accident; I mean...at least I don't think you can plan those things."

"When you have the money and the resources, you can do anything, William. This compares nothing to El Chapo. Have you heard of him?"

Will nodded, remembering the CNN news coverage on the topic.

"The man had people build a tunnel with electricity and ventilation to break him out of a prison. So, causing a car accident; easy." Michael just laughed.

"Why would you do that?"

Mr. Luciano groaned; he had expected all these questions, just not all at once. William was a smart kid; always hiding behind the shadows of his son's success. But today, this morning, he felt like it was time William spread his wings.

William sat back down as Michael began to speak. "Their father owed me money; I told him if he didn't pay it, I would take the most important thing from him..."

"...his family..." Will muttered. Michael nodded.

"I've never gone back on my word; and from what I can tell, two of them survived; the sister and the mother."

William shook his head. He didn't support this at all. "Why would you hurt them now? Why would it matter? Faith doesn't even remember."

"Because," Michael fell back in his seat and shrugged, "I can."

"Why are you telling me all this?" Will groaned, readying to push himself out his seat and leave, never to look back. "You're dragging me into something that...just... If Liam finds out; if he ever found out - he would murder you. He would bring you back, just to murder you again." He laughed, "Shit, I can see him drowning you, rescesitating you, and drowning you again. You are in deep shit, Sir; and telling his best friend, wasn't a genius idea." He stood up this time, ready to leave.

William had already made his way towards the exit when Michael spoke up again. "If you want to see your 29th birthday, you won't touch those doors."

Will obeyed, stopping dead in his tracks as he turned around.

"You don't understand how perfect you are for this." Michael joined Will, standing up and crossing the room. Michael handed William a thin envelope, smiling mysteriously. "I need you to befriend her; make her trust you, like you."

Will frowned as he took the envelope and opened it. The check was made out to his name; but it was the amount of money that nearly made his heart stop.

"What happens when I do all that?" William shoved the check back in the envelope and closed it, his eyes locking with Michael's.

"You kill her."

~ ~ ~

A/N: edited, kinda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 6.8K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
12.3K 252 37
He opens his mouth,"Once that blade cut open my wrist,I knew that there was no coming back from it." The man known as Nicola Castello says in front o...
1.2M 24.5K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
124K 2.4K 32
Raven Scarlett Delilah, a dangerous 14-year-old orphan girl. On the outside, she may seem innocent and sweet but on the inside, she is strong, fierce...