Living in a Jumble of Wishes

By Monica4242

Pamela McCloud can make everything she wants come true. It’s like having a genie, minus the three-wishes-only... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Prologue

14.2K 187 13
By Monica4242

Living in a Jumble of Wishes

Prologue

“I want to be beautiful,” I said with a sigh. My reflection in the mirror just stared back at me. At the age of fourteen, my dull brown eyes were blank, my brown hair was frizzy and messy like it always was, and my face was just plain.

That night, I went to sleep with only one thought in my mind and that was how much I wanted to be beautiful.

The next morning was when I found out that I could have everything I wanted; everything I wished for.

Much to my surprise, when I woke up and stood in front of my bathroom mirror, I was prettier. My hair was shinier and softer, my eyes were brighter, and my face just looked… Better.

It wasn’t a major change. I still had the same features but it was like they were prettier now.

I wasn’t imagining it because in the next few weeks I got a lot of comments about how I’m getting prettier.

And from this day on, I started saying what I wanted at night before sleeping and I’ll get it the next morning.

No one really knew about that and I wasn’t really planning on telling anyone.

Oh how amazing my life is going to be from now on, was my thought at the age of fourteen but now at the age of sixteen and in the middle of my junior year in high school, I’m not so sure anymore.

Why? You ask. Well let’s start from the beginning, shall we?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! :)

I know it sounds like a fantasy story but there won't be any unicorns haha it's not really fantasy, just a teenage story about popularity and friendship with a little bit of wishes ;)

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy it (:Don't forget to vote and comment!

Have a wonderful day everyone! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 471 47
"Love is a decision, it is a judgment, it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forev...
16 10 10
"What so wrong in having wishes, everyone has in life, So...I have a lot of wishes and I want someone to fullfil it, before dying I want the world ha...
19.2K 411 48
Drew Parks misjudged Jessica Miller misread He’s hurt She’s hidden He’s overwhelmed She’s overcrowded Senior year is supposed to be about having fun...
1.2K 66 18
**COMPANION TO MY LOST LOVE** Kendall Williams' life was perfect in everyone's eyes. She had a perfect boyfriend, she was on the dance and cheer team...