Bittersweet (Honey X Reader)

נכתב על ידי ShippingINC

[CANCELLED] "I used to care about cake and cute things more than my brother..." He looks up, his facial expre... עוד

Chapter 1: You've Had Worse
Chapter 2: Bothersome
Chapter 3: Similarities
Chapter 4: For The Sake Of The King!
Chapter 5: That Darn Moffat
Chapter 6: Hide and Seek
Chapter 7: Nothing Much
Author's Note
Chapter 8: Friday Night
Author's Note
Chapter 9: Complexity
Chapter 10: Talking
Chapter 11: Nina and Tea
Chapter 12: Arrival (of the slightly short chapter)
Chapter 13: Soon-To-Be....
Chapter 14: "Your Mistake"
Chapter 15: "I Can't Believe"
Chapter 16: Doki-Doki
Chapter 17: Doctor Hug (What?)
Chapter 18: Down the Hallway
Chapter 19: "You Won't See Sunshine Again."
Chapter 20: The Devil's Laugh
Chapter 21: I Don't Quite Understand
Chapter 22: Adorable
Chapter 23: Dance Practice
Chapter 24: Pink and White
Author's Note [3]
Author's Note [4]
Chapter 25: "I Want His Soul"
Chapter 26: Elsewhere
Chapter 27: Selfishness
Chapter 28: Soccer Fields
Chapter 29: (You Thought It Was Honey?!)
Chapter 30: Believe It Or Not
I NEED YOUR HELP - POLL
Chapter 31: Sickness and Health
Chapter 32: Reiko's Chapter
Author's Note [5]
Chapter 33: Matters Of The Heart
Chapter 34: Mori Is A Good Friend :)
Benevolent Is A Great Word (TAGGED)
Author's Note [7] - FACE REVEAL
Chapter 35: Ice-Cream Part 1
Chapter 36: Ice-Cream Part 2
Chapter 37: Filler

Prologue: Self-Interest

14.3K 381 348
נכתב על ידי ShippingINC

You sat in class, chewing on the tip of your pencil and twirling a strand of your hair.

Physics.

One of the least interesting subjects for you. Somehow, your friends found it fascinating and super-interesting... But... It just didn't 'click' with you. Your future didn't contain the need for physics.

You wanted to be a teacher. Or something along those lines. You wanted to help people.

You watch the clock tick at un uncontrollably slow pace, begging the TimeLords of Gallifrey to somehow make time fly forwards. You sigh as you realise that isn't possible. They can't/don't/won't interfere with other planets history. Somehow, you manage to get through the unbelievably boring class and you stumble through the door.

Unfortunately, your height -or should I say lack of height- kept you at a disadvantage, as you couldn't make out where you were exactly headed. You squeezed through gaps, landing yourself in front of your locker. You rummage through your bag, and find your home-made lunch.

You turn back to the now relatively empty hallway and begin walking towards the lunch-room, before someone grabbing your wrist. Before you protest, you realise it's your best friend, [b/f/n] and smile. You already know where she's dragging you, and quite frankly, you've been avoiding it for the past... month? something like that. Oh well, it was time you let her show you the infamous 'Host Club'.

You scoffed at the thought of those 7 boys trying to woo girls. It was impractical, and in your opinion, a horrible idea. For many ideas.

You just couldn't see how meeting these boys would help your future, thus, they weren't important.

~

YAY! HONEY-SENPAII SHAL NOTICE YOU, ME AND ALL OF US! *SQUEEE*

Sorry, I just really, really like Honey! HE'S SO CUTEEE!!! /)^_^(\

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

62.3K 1.7K 29
Yoshioka Nao, a gentle soul who can make every girls heart melt with few gestures. A pretty face who smiles sweetly, but doesn't really talk. Rarely...
2.5K 40 26
Ritsu kasanoda x female reader x Kyoya Otori . "Except from you..." I murmured. "yeah your right..." Silence then came to the atmosphere, making it a...
20.1K 462 14
⚠ THIS STORY WILL BE EDITED SOON!! ⚠ "For once, I feel truly confident in my affections." 🌹 "I didn't agree to this arrangement." 👓 "Well, that was...
231K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...