STORY OF THE CHUBBY

By African_Directioner_

Cecilia 'Chubby' Hastings can't wait for high school to be over so that she can get away and go as far as she... More

STORY OF THE CHUBBY 1
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 2
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 3
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 4
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 5
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 6
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 7
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 8
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 9
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 10
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 11
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 12
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 13
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 14
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 15
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 16
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 17
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 18
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 19
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 20
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 21
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 22
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 23
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 24
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 25
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 26
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 27
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 28
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 29
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 30
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 31
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 32
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 33
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 34
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 35
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 36
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 37
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 38
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 39
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 40
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 41
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 42
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 43
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 44
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 45
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 46
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 48
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 49
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 50
STORY OF THE CHUBBY 51
The letter (Bonus chapter)

STORY OF THE CHUBBY 47

5.9K 354 30
By African_Directioner_

'You know Mum was a little angry that you slept here last night,' I told Chris with a smile.

He chuckled, 'Yeah. I sensed that.' He turned his face to look at me, 'But I guess she knows her little girl is too innocent to do anything. Besides, I wouldn't care if she was angry or not. I loved sleeping next to you and I loved waking up next to you even better.'

I blushed a little but scooted a little closer to him so that our faces were mere inches apart. 'Me too... Maybe we should do it more often,' I whispered.

It was around 3 in the afternoon and Chris and I were in my room, on my bed lying on our sides facing each other. It was a lazy Sunday and everyone was in their rooms probably sleeping except me and Chris.

Tim had just left for Albuquerque after having lunch and Alex had looked a little upset after he'd gone. It was like she knew she would never see him again. Of course I just denied that was the case and even tried to tell her that she would see him again. She had then given me a sad smile, like she knew something I didn't, and then said she was tired and needed to sleep. I brushed off the feeling that Alex knew for sure she would never see him again and just took her to her room where she fell asleep within minutes. I guess yesterday really tired her.

'I think we should,' Chris whispered back, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he ran the back of his hand over the side of my face then trailed his fingers over my lips, down to my chin and through my hair.

Then he leaned down and kissed me, his hand at the back of my neck. My hand went to his face to cup his cheek as he turned me so that I was on my back and he hovered above me.

The kiss was slow and gentle; his hand moving from my neck to settle at my hip while his other one supported him over me. Too soon, he pulled away to look at me.

I was breathing a little fast, my heart pacing as he leaned in to kiss my cheek moving down along my jaw. His nose caressed my throat before he moved back to my lips, this time more urgent and deeper than the first. One of my hands moved to his hair while my other went his back at the same time his hand moved up from my hip to the exposed skin of my stomach where my shirt had ridden up.

As his fingers went beneath my top I tensed and he pulled away to look at me. 'What?'

I shook my head and looked away, my cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

'Cecilia,' he urged. Then he paused before he moved his hand further up my top.

I tensed again and I could sense realization dawn on him.

'It's different when you to it over my clothes,' I murmured. 'You can't really feel the...fat.'

I could feel him looking at me but I couldn't make myself look at him.

'Cecilia, Cecilia, Cecilia,' he murmured, removing his hand from under my top. He leaned over me on his side, one hand supporting his head while he used his other one to turn my face to look at him. 'Hey,' he said when I finally met his gaze, a smile on his face.

I gave him a small smile, 'Hi.'

'Have I ever given you the impression that I mind?' He asked seriously.

I shook my head, resisting the urge to turn away.

'Then why do you think I mind?'

I shrugged, not saying a thing. In my head, I was thinking of all those girls he'd been with and how slim they'd been. It wasn't a good time for Insecure Cecilia to come out but she was here anyway.

He hummed, his hand moving to my hair as he run his fingers through my hair. 'I love your hair...' they moved to my ear, then over to under my eyes, 'I love the green of your eyes, how they light up when you're happy... I love your nose,' I wrinkled my nose at that and he laughed as he bopped it.

'I love your lips,' his voice had dropped to a whisper as he traced my slightly parted lips with his fingers. 'I love how soft they are when I kiss you.'

His hand then went over my neck and down my throat.

'I have a double chin,' I blurted out.

He laughed, 'You have no such thing, babe.'

'I do when I do this,' I said as I moved my chin down so that I could show him what I was talking about. 'See?'

He laughed again, 'Everyone has a double chin when they do that! See?' He repeated what I had done making me laugh because of how he looked.

'Anyway,' he said with a smile as his hands trailed further down, moving to the side of my breasts. 'I don't even have to tell you how I love these,' he said mischievously. I gasped in mock horror despite my flaming face.

His hand went to my tummy, 'I love this, too.' He tickled me a little and I almost jumped off the bed as I laughed because I hadn't been expecting it.

He smiled before trailing his hand down to my hip, 'I love your hips and your butt...' He darted his tongue to lick his lower lip then he looked at me, mischief and something else in his eyes. 'You don't know this but I've been looking at you walking away a lot...,' he said, satisfaction on his face as he watched my face heat up.

'Shut up,' I muttered my infamous comeback.

He laughed as he traced his hand back to my head, 'I love your mind, how you think....I love your personality...I could go on forever...Cecilia, you are amazing...just the way you are. I could sing you the song and shout it at the top of my lungs but you need to believe it.'

I nodded, swallowing the little lump that was forming in my throat. Was there any chance that I loved this boy more than I already did?

I decided then and there that I would tell him how I felt about him. I couldn't avoid it any longer.

'Chris,' I whispered, running a hand through his messy hair.

He must have seen it in my eyes when he met my gaze because his eyes widened a fraction. But then he smiles a little, too. 'Yeah?'

Well, the universe must have thought it wasn't the best time to confess my feelings because just when I was about to open my mouth, his phone rang, startling the both of us from the little moment we were having.

He looked apologetic as he sat up and took out his phone out of his pocket. I watched as he looked at the screen in confusion before swiping to receive the call. 'Hey.'

Different emotions passed on his face; shock, sadness, anger, frustration and pain. I sat up next to him, taking his hand as comfort. His eyes flickered to mine for a brief moment before he closed his eyes and looked up. But he squeezed my hand back.

'When?' he asked the person he was talking to. He sighed, 'Shit, I don't know. Let me think about it okay? I can't just up and leave! He doesn't deserve anything from me.'

I figured he was talking about his biological father. What did he want? What had happened that had gotten Chris like this?

'Alright Peggy, alright,' he said, pulling his hand back to run it through his hair in frustration. He snorted at something Peggy said before looking at me, a small reluctant smile forming on his lips. 'Not that it's any of your business, but yes. It went great... Yes, she's here.' He rolled his eyes at whatever was beings said. 'Go disturb your boyfriend or something....Bye, Peggy!'

He disconnected the call before burying his face in his hands. I could see the tension in his back muscles with how rigid he was.

'Chris?'

'Hm?' He didn't lift his head from his hands.

'Talk to me,' I said, pacing a hand on his back. He tensed before relaxing into my touch as I rubbed circles on his back.

He sighed before sitting up, looking at his phone. 'It's just that...It's nothing...'

'Hey,' I put a hand on his chin and forced him to look at me. 'None of that. Talk to me.'

He exhaled loudly, looking back down at his phone, 'He wants to see me. He's pressuring Peggy, my aunt, to convince me to go see him. I'm just...in a dilemma. I want answers but I don't want to see him.'

I pulled him into my arms and hugged him. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me. 'You need closure, Chris. And I'm afraid that means you seeing him.'

'I know,' he whispered, his head buried in my shoulder. 'I know.'

I rubbed his back in comfort, my heart breaking for him and the war going on inside him. 'If you decide to go, I'll go with you, okay?'

He pulled away to look at me, 'Really?'

'You're my rock the same way I'm yours, Chris,' I told him with a smile.

He kissed my cheek before hugging me to him. 'Okay.'

A/N:

I'm not very good at kissing scenes. Haha...my experience is a bit lacking. Anyway...

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, ADD TO READING LISTS AND LOOOOVE MEEE!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...
667K 20K 42
2021 Watty's Shortlist! *Mostly edited* T/W: physical abuse "Why did you sign me up for Tinder?" I roll my eyes, "Why else do you think? To get you a...
11.4K 597 40
Life for Juliana Moore was amazing. She had an great condo near the lake. Wonderful job as a pediatric nurse. Not to mention the world's best boyfrie...
38.4K 1K 44
Charlotte Ruiz was once a shy girl who had a small crush on Tom when they were kids. As the years go by Charlotte's crush was soon forgotten. Thomas...