Opposites attract!

By Nbrooke

Sofia Bordelon is like a normal teenage girl. Beside the fact she is Bart Bordelon's daughter! Barely anyone... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Seven
Eight
Nine
Cast
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Future books
Sequel
I love you guys!
New story?

Six

8.6K 104 15
By Nbrooke

Jacobs p.o.v
I'm not going to lie Sophia was a perfect girl. Her personality was awesome ,her smile was gorgeous , and she was beautiful her self.
"This is gilinsky , Johnson,Matt, cam, Nash, Hayes, Shawn, carter, taylor, aaron, Brent, and that's daniel" I told her. I noticed that her eyes got big when I pointed to taylor. It kind of made me jealous.
We all decided to go to the skate park. Sophia plopped down in the very back  seat and I was going to sit beside her but Taylor beat me to it so I just sat beside Taylor. Brent, gilinsky and Johnson sat in the middle row , Hayes in the passenger and cam driving. In the other van was Bart driving and Nash,Matt,Seth,Shawn,carter,Daniel,and mahogany would be in there if she was here. I played on my phone but I could here taylor flirting it made me so mad! I should be him! Wait what am I saying do I like her? Yea,I think I do,maybe? I started to here Giggling, I looked over and taylor was tickling Sophia! She was laughing and yelling stop. I grabbed Taylor's arm and jerked it away.
"She said stop!" I said with anger
"Dude we were just having fun no need to go flipping out on me!" He snapped back
Sophia was just looking out the window. I let Taylor's arm go. What am I doing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502 4 23
Three girls. One app. Brielle Mattlin, Allie White, and Presleigh Skyee are in for a run for their money when they get famous on the app Vine. What h...
21.2K 200 26
Cameron Dallas, the well known Vine boy, is with the rest of the most popular Vine boys, on their first european tour. Together they go by the name "...
11.8K 172 24
Bart's daughter doesn't fit in. She's a badass chick who does graffiti and drinks a lot. What happens when she gets caught by the cops and the call h...
3.3K 174 45
My name is Harley. I'm 5'4. I'm a famous youtuber. I just hit 1.5 m yesterday. This guy named Bart who created this thing called magcon, invited me t...