The Vampire Within

By Kiaralillian

Syreena is a young 18 year old girl,whos mother has a secret, that Syreena dosent know. Her moms a vampire! S... More

The Vampire Within
The Package
The Neclace
School Starts
Vampires
School Again
Wow
What to do
The ally chat
The disease
Best dream ever!
Whats going on?
bffs forever???
tyler
at lunch
walking home
the fight
more dead
mom
depression
help
the vampire and the werewolves
Mates vs bf
Jack
PLEASE READ
Wolf form
the random wolf
stares from the pack
COOKIES
Cookies part 2
ONE CHAPTER LEFT
powers

Whats Going On

345 13 0
By Kiaralillian

"Whoa whats going on." she said

"I dont know. I couldnt take it off this morning. Then it just turned yellow when i put my clothes on."

" That is soo weird" she said.

"I know, well i have to go to acc history. Ill keep you updated."

"okay bye"

I was walking to my first period when i realized i needed to change to my history costume, for the civil war project. The costume is black and pink. I got changed an my neclace was still yellow. Crap, i thought. I thought i would try to take it off one last time. What a bad choice. It zapped me. Then it talked.

"No teenage vamipes can open this!"

Teenage vampires?! I thought. Then it changed black with pink stripes. Im soo confused!

A/N

I know, I know its short again I ran out of ideas. Ill try to post one tomarro or later today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...
34.1K 281 7
In this werewolf roleplay all you have to do is fill out the character form and just start roleplaying! Simple right? And you don't have to wait to h...
10.4K 437 37
(5sos Werewolf AU) 'It's hard to see the enemy, When you're looking at yourself. Maybe your reflection shows you screaming out for help.' Luke doesn...
92.4K 3.8K 22
❝ i'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby ❞ - 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛... a boy who is the equivalent to a teenage dirtbag and has nightmares falls in love with t...