I Love You, Weasley {Scorose}

By TheHarryPotter

Though Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy had forgiven each other after the Battle Of Hogwarts, Ron Weasley was st... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
nEw StoRY
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter Six?
Rewrite

Chapter 5

823 32 39
By TheHarryPotter

"Do you think he can hear us?"

Scorpius's eyes fluttered open, and he was immediately blinded with bright lights. He groaned, alerting the two figures by his bed.

"Scorp? Scorpius? Can you hear me?" A female voice asked. When his vision cleared, he met the beautiful blue eyes of a very attractive red head.

"What happened?" Scorpius asked.

"You hit your head," the girl said.

"Right. And who are you?" He asked, pushing himself to sit up.

The girl grabbed his hand, pulling it to her lips. "I'm girlfriend, Rose."

"Ex-girlfriend," the other figure by his bed corrected in a Bulgarian accent.

"I'm so confused," Scorpius said, scratching his head.

"About what?" Rose asked.

"Are you my girlfriend or not?"

"I-I don't know." She looked up at the other person. "Can you leave us alone for a minute?"

The person nodded and walked out.

"Scorpius, I'm in love with you. But you hurt me. Several times. And it's hard for me to trust you. And now that you don't remember anything, it's worse because I know it's my fault."

"How is it your fault?" He asked.

"I kind of, maybe, threw you across the room..." She blushed. "Listen, I love you, but I don't want to hurt Aleks."

"Who's Aleks?"

"The guy that just left," she shrugged. "I think we should wait until you regain your memory for us to be together."

He nodded and pushed himself up. "When can I leave?"

"Tomorrow. And that's when I'll start helping you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next day, Scorpius was released from the hospital. He met Rose outside of the hospital wing. "How long was I out for?"

"About a week."

He nodded as Rose started telling him about his life. "So, you hated me?" He asked, raising a brow. "How come you love me now?"

"I only hated you at first because my father told me to. And then you started bullying me for some reason. But, I fell in love with you. I realized that it was only a facade. I noticed the look you'd get when you concentrated, the smile you'd get when you talked about something you loved, and that intense gaze you stated at me with."

He blushed. "I stared at you?"

"All the time."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As the weeks passed, Scorpius started regaining his memory. But he didn't remember anything after his tenth birthday.

One day, Aleks burst into Scorpius and Rose's common room, a spell book in hand. "I've found the solution."

"Yeah?" Scorpius grinned. "Try it."

Aleks pointed his wand at Scorpius's head, muttering a spell under his breath. Instantly, Scorpius's mind filled with memories, flashes of his life. He grinned and jumped up to hug Aleks. "Thanks mate."

Rose walked up and kissed her boyfriend's cheek. "Thank you Aleks," she said, grabbing her hand. "Can I talk to you? Alone?"

Aleks nodded and followed her out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rose grabbed Aleks' hand and walked with him down to the lake. "Listen-" she began, but was cut off by Aleks' lips on hers.

She found herself kissing back, and realized that she was not only in love with Scorpius, but with Aleks too. She pulled him closer, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you," she whispered into the kiss.

"I love you," he whispered back, pulling away. "I thought you were going to choose Scorpius..."

She froze. "I don't know. He hurt me, and all you've been is sweet to me."

"I'll never hurt you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Scorpius watched from the window of his dorm, his hand clenched around a piece of paper. He stormed out of his dorm and threw the paper into the fire, unknowingly missing.

The crumpled piece of paper fell on the ground next to the stack of newspapers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A week later, Scorpius was walking into the hospital wing when Rose was walking out from her weigh-in.

He scowled at her and kept walking.

"Scorpius, what is your problem?" Rose asked, following him

"My problem? My problem? My problem is you, and that Bulgarian baboon."

"What did Aleks ever do to you?"

"He stole my girl."

She sighed. "Look, Scorpius, I love you. But I love him too. I just need a sign to tell me who to be with."

Scorpius grabbed her and pulled her closer, smashing his lips against hers. He was delighted when she immediately began kissing back.

After a few minutes, she pulled away. "Scorpius, I can't. Aleks will-"

"Screw him," he said, pressing his lips to hers again. This time, she kept kissing him. He stumbled backwards, his hand hitting the doorknob of a broom closet. He was about to pull her in when he felt her being ripped away from him.

"You're right, Malfoy. She is a slut," Krum's voice said.

Scorpius watched as Aleks pushed Rose against a wall and slapped her. Scorpius made his way over and grabbed Aleks' shoulder, raising a fist as if to punch him, but Rose stopped him. "Aleks, get away from us," she said before throwing him across the room like she did to Scorpius.

This time though, Aleks didn't fall unconscious. Rose did instead.

Twenty minutes later, they were standing over Rose in the hospital wing.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me," Aleks said. "She loves you, y'know. And I'm not going to come between you two anymore. You deserve her."

"I really don't," Scorpius said.

"More than I do." Aleks laughed. "Y'know, my dad took her mother to the Yule Ball when they were in school."

"I know. My father said he was so jealous." Scorpius chuckled.

"I guess the likeability was passed from Mother to Daughter."

"She's got her father's temper though," Hermione Weasley said as she entered the hospital wing. 

"I bet," Scorpius and Aleks said at the same time. 

"Where is she?" Ron Weasley bellowed as he entered the wing. When he caught sight of his daughter, his red face paled, but when he saw that Scorpius was holding her hand, his face turned red again. Ron tackled Scorpius, waking Rose.

"What's going on?" She mumbled.

"A Malfoy? Really Rosie?" Ron growled.

"Dad, I love him."

"No, I won't let you be with him."

"Ronald," Hermione said. "Why can't you let her be happy?"

"Do you forget what his father did to us? To you?"

"Of course not. But surely he is not his father. Let's see how their relationship plays out first." 

"Fine. But, don't even think about taking her to bed, Malfoy. And, we'll be staying for the rest of the year to monitor the tournament, so if you get touchy-feely with her, I will rip your hands off." With that, Ron stalked off, Hermione following him.

Three weeks passed without any bumps in the road. Scorpius and Rose's relationship was perfect. Well, as perfect as it could get with the girl's father constantly breathing down their necks. That is, until Scorpius brought up a bad topic.

"So, have you talked to Aleks at all lately?" He asked one day as they cuddled in his bed.

"Yeah..." She whispered, going stiff.

"When?"

"A few days ago..."

"What are you not telling me?" He pushed himself off the bed.

"I slept with him."

___________________________________

I didn't plan on updating, but I did. You're welcome. Sorry about the lack of updates.

I'll try to update Take Me With You tomorrow, okay?

Quick question: Should we keep the tasks the same or make them different? If different, what should they be? Comment or PM me with your answer.

Song for the chapter is the acoustic version of Caraphernelia by Pierce the Veil.

Remember to comment and vote.

Later dudes,

Jordan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
591K 18.1K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...