Stephen Curry And klay Thomps...

By Cuminmebieber

requests are open. other than that enjoy you horny freaks. More

jealous Stephen.
Car sex ~ klay
best friends brother ~ Stephen
the teasing game. ~klay.
jealous~Stephen
sex on the table~klay
be quiet for daddy ~Stephen
rough~klay
Mr.Curry~Stephen
sexually frustrated ~klay
Punishment~Stephen
kinky ~klay
punishment ~Stephen
shower sex.~klay
step daddy~ stephen
teacher.~ klay
doctor Curry.
My Teacher.~klay
My Boss ~stephen
Birthday Sex
fight/make up ~klay

I've been a bad girl daddy ~klay

10.5K 94 18
By Cuminmebieber

Come on loves I know you want a dirty imagine
Asskkkk.
Random names for now
LMFAO SPRRY I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED MY AUSTIN MAHONE SMUT SORRRYYYYY

Klays POV:

I watch Carly as she has the time of her life; letting all of her inhibitions free as she drinks the expensive champagne straight from the bottle. I don't care though; we were celebrating her birthday a few days early since I'm going to be out traveling for basketball again. She grins as she pulls her best friend Cass with her, climbing on top of the bar. Carly laughs as the song Roc Me Out begins to play, lifting her hands above her head. Her hair is now wavy from the heat of the club, the black eyeliner she's wearing slightly smudged. She looks fantastic, and I don't try to hide the fact I'm staring as she dances. I raise my eyebrows as she makes eye contact with me.

When the second verse hits, I can't take it anymore. I stand and walk to the bar, placing my hands on each side of her feet. She leans down slightly, singing the lyrics in my face.

"I've been a bad girl, daddy. Won't you come get me?" She slurs,

dropping her body as the bass hits. She grinds her body to the beat, knowing exactly what she's doing. Just before the song ends, she leans down again, and I catch her by surprise, placing my hands just above the back of her knees. Her perfect lips open in a gasp, and I take the opportunity to lift her from the bar.

She jumps down, still in my arms, giggling like mad. My hands instinctively wrap around her waist as the guys that were watching her stalk off. She catches me by surprise, pressing her lips against mine. They taste sweet, like the drink she had earlier, and slightly bitter from the champagne. Underneath that, though, is a taste only my girl has.

"Come dance with me now. Too many guys are watching you."

"So?" She argues, adjusting her dress that had ridden up.

"You're mine. For my eyes only."

"Yes, klay, yours." She sighs but pecks my lips lightly before leading us to the dance floor. She slips once or twice because of her slick heels.

"You're a mess," I laugh, placing my hands across her hip bones as she pushes herself closer to my groin. I pull Carly back against me as she begins to grind her hips to the beat. She is extremely good at this, and we begin to move in rhythm to the song. She bends over slightly, and I can't help the fact my fingers dig into the skin of her hips. The heat of the club and the pack of people begin to get to me, my sweat drenching my shirt.

She squeals as a new song begins to play and I faintly recognize it. It's another rap song, something I don't recognize. It has a heavy beat and I bring her hips closer to mine, making sure to push against her every time she presses against me. Carly turns around and I slide my leg in between both of hers. Her fingers work their way into my hair, tugging at the loose strands at the back of my neck. My own hands move to rest just above her butt. I smash our lips together in a kiss, the alcohol making us not care about possibly being photographed.

I squeeze her ass and she retaliates by pulling my bottom lip between her teeth. She lets it snap back into place before kissing down my neck. I grind into her, letting her feel the effect she has on me.

"Don't you feel how hard I am, baby girl? All for you?" I say huskily say into her ear.

"mmh" she replies. "I feel it."

"Then let's get out of here." I let my lips brush against her earlobe as she gasps against my neck.

************

I push her into the house, and we both stumble from the alcohol we had consumed earlier. She laughs hysterically as she tries to get her heels off, finally succeeding. By the time she's done with that, I've managed to get my white-button up thrown onto the ground, and my hands have already begun to wrap around her.

She begins to giggle again as she gets away from me, sprinting down the hallway. I chase her down the corridor, laughing myself.

"Carly!" I call,

"Come out, come out wherever you are!" A twinkling laugh echoes from behind me, and I turn just in the nick of time to see the girl run up the stairs.

"Bad girls get punished!" I yell after her, running up the stairs two by two.

"Bad girls have to be found first!" I walk into the bedroom, checking the closet and bathroom before she catches me off guard, tackling my back. It's my turn to play dirty as I grab her sides, throwing her onto the bed as she squeals loudly. I cover her body with mine, letting my breath wash over her face as her breathing increases. She wraps her arms around my neck, but I grab them, slamming her wrists onto the mattress above her head.

"I told you. Bad girls get punished. Keep your hands there." I reach under her, tugging down the zipper of her strapless dress. I pull it off of her, letting it hit the floor behind us. Her hair fans out around her, her arms lying limp above her head. Her chest rises and falls rapidly, the blush from her cheeks spreading down her whole body.

I begin to kiss her neck, the tip of my tongue tracing long her sweet spot just below her ear. A sigh leaves her lips and I smile against her smooth skin. I torture her a bit longer, letting my fingers skim over her thighs as I bite down on the juncture of her neck and shoulder. She whimpers, her hands flying to my hair.

"No, no, no," I say darkly. "I told you to keep your hands where they were."

"But klay you're being unfair. I just want to touch you." I smirk, kissing down her chest continuing to tease her upper thighs, getting closer to where I know she's aching. I use one hand to hold her hands down, my face hovering just centimeters over hers.

"If you don't listen, I'll tie you to the bed."

She blinks once, her lips curving into a smirk.

"Yes, daddy..." She answers and I groan a little bit at her teasing, dropping my lips to kiss her roughly. I inch my fingers forward, up her smooth thighs until I'm just barely stroking her slit through her underwear. She's already so wet and her heat radiates through my fingertips.

"You want me?"

"Yes daddy," She replies breathily, her head turning to the side. I look up to watch her fingers clenching and unclenching, almost like she's searching for something to hold onto. I use my thumb to press down on her clit, just barely having any movement before I feel her breathing increase and I use my index finger to rub up and down, getting her to whimper and moan beneath me. Gently, I slide her underwear to the side, exposing her to me. My fingers gently dance around her entrance, my thumb still hovering over her clit. Her lip is almost white from the way she's biting down on it, and I can't take it anymore.

I dip one finger into her, just barely, letting it sit inside of her for a few seconds before I move it around, curling it, twisting it, hooking it forward against her front wall. Her hips buck toward me and I slide the digit deeper just as my thumb presses down harshly upon her sensitive clit.

It's almost like she can't help it when her hands fly forward to grip the back of my neck.

"Carly," I say darkly,

"I told you." My hands leave the special spot between her legs, and I hold down her hands with mine.

"See, you were getting what you wanted, but you just don't listen." I grind my hips roughly against hers, hearing her moan my name turning me on even more.

"Turn over. Now." She blanches only for a moment but then her smirk is back and she turns over. I roll off her, standing up to search through our joined closet.

"What are you doing?" She calls out and I peak my head out of the door to see her cheek pressed flat on the mattress, turned toward me.

"Shh, baby. Don't you know curiosity killed the cat?" With that, I grab what I need, smiling as I let the black silk of my tie slide through my fingers. I walk back to the edge of the bed, lightly straddling the backs of her thighs.

"Hands behind your back, baby girl" She whimpers slightly as I hold her wrists together, tying them in a secure knot at the base of her slim back. My lips press to the back of her neck and down, my teeth grazing across her spine.

"Should have listened to me," I mumble, sitting up to situate myself with my feet on the floor. I turn back towards her, patting my thighs with my palms.

"Come here, baby girl."

I help pull her up by her upper-arms, draping her so her stomach lies flat over my lap and her bum is slightly elevated. I can already hear her breath beginning to quicken, her sighs leaving her pink lips heavily. Resting my palms flat over her backside, I open my mouth.

"You know what I'm going to do?"

"Yes," She says, nodding her face into the mattress.

"And are you comfortable?"

"Very."

"Good." And with that, I raise my hand, bringing it back down in quick succession, both of us groaning at the same time. I've not hit her hard, but she jolts forward as I do it again. My palm hits against her lace-covered backside over and over until her hips are rearing against my hand, almost like she's begging for more.

"klay," she whispers, her fingers digging into the silk of the tie

. "More."

"What was that?" I tease, running my hands all along her ass, feeling the skin, squeezing it, massaging it as she begins to grind forward onto my thigh.

"More, I want more."

"You want me to spank you harder?" She only nods, but it's enough to go straight to my crotch and make me throb. My erection presses harshly against the cotton of my briefs, but I'm determined to hold out to give her what she wants. Tucking two fingers into the hem of her underwear, I bring them down her legs so slowly that I know it must be driving her up the wall.

Her ass cheeks are red as I look down and gently massage the skin, feeling the warmth against my hand. I keep going until she's is practically begging for me to give her something more, before I pull my hand back and let it fall back down with a harsh smack. She jolts forward on my lap but moans at the same time, encouraging my actions.

She moans over and over again, rearing back against my hand as I spank her, grinding forward after.

"Baby, did you know that I can feel you through my jeans?"

"No," she replies quietly, waiting for my next movement.

"Hmm," I say, dragging a single finger up her slit.

"I can. Do you know what that means?"

"What?" She moans, stretching her arms a little bit.

"You're filthy," I say quickly, giving her one last good smack. I spank her a bit more roughly, little moans and groans leaving her lips. Giving her a break, I run two fingers up and down her soaking slit, groaning as two fingers sink into her wet heat. I slide into her so easily, knuckle deep before I know it. She squirms on my lap, spreading her legs as I begin to pump my fingers in and out of her quickly.

"God, Carly, you're dripping."

I withdraw my fingers slowly, letting her feel every inch of them as they slide out of her.

"No, no," she whimpers, pushing her forehead into the down comforter of our bed. I inspect my fingers before sinking them into my mouth, running my tongue over the digits, collecting all the moisture from my girl. I hum at her taste, wanting more and more of her. I pull my fingers out of my mouth and plunge them back into her unexpectedly. She almost screams at the sudden intrusion, but her ass rears back against me, seeking more.

"That feels good, baby girl?" I ask, letting my thumb press down against her clit. I leave them still for a moment, letting the anticipation build up.

"More," she pleads, a sharp hiss coming through her lips as I add a third finger. She's literally so wet that I can feel her soaking my fingers as I thrust them in and out of her, letting them twist and curl against her g-spot. I add a third finger, pausing to let her adjust only for a second before I slam them back into her.

I can hear my fingers slide in and out of her, moans leaving her lips as she races closer and closer to release. With a curl of my three fingers that are tucked inside of her, and my thumb rubbing harsh circles on her clit, she begins to buck harder against my hand, searching for release.

I yank my fingers from her as she begins to come and she almost screams.

"Sorry, baby," I tell her mockingly.

"Bad girls do have to be punished after all." I untie her wrists, massaging the red skin before I help her turn over, making sure she's situated in the center of the bed.

"Do I get my hands back?" she scoffs, rolling her eyes.

"Roll your eyes again and you won't," I reply, walking towards her on my knees, cupping her chin with my hand. I kiss her roughly, all teeth and tongue. She moans into my mouth as I tease her breasts with my hands, squeezing and rolling her hardened nipples under my fingertips.

I slip my belt from my trousers before she reaches forward, unsnapping my jeans and tugging the zipper done. I jump off the bed to slide my pants and boxers off, leaving them in a messy pile on the floor.

"Well, Carly, are you just going to sit there or are you going to be a good girl and maybe get rewarded later?" I ask, stroking myself harder, brushing my thumb over the swollen and oversensitive head.

"What would you like me to do?" She asks, batting her eyelashes obnoxiously. I let her attitude slide, letting my frustration show in the heavy breath that leaves my lips.

"Suck it," I tell her confidently, grabbing her hand and pulling her forward. Carly falls forward, her warm and hot breath fanning over the tip. She presses her soft lips against the head; before opening her mouth. Her warm, wet tongue snakes out, swirling around me, spreading out the moisture that's gathered from the precum. She moves slow, teasingly, testing my limits as her tongue licks up and down my shaft.

She doesn't take me into her mouth just yet; instead she runs the flat of her tongue along the underside of my shaft, creating a trail of cold saliva that contrasts with the hot air of the room. After she teases me for what seems like hours, I get impatient and tug roughly on her hair. She looks up at me through her eyelashes, rolling her eyes.

"I told you if you rolled your eyes again..." She smiles devilishly, her right eye dropping into a wink as I take my erection into my hand again, using my other one to pull her back a few inches. I let my cock trace over the seam of her lips for a few seconds before I push through her mouth quickly, taking her by surprise

. "Take it, baby girl," I say, pushing back her bangs, letting my hand rest on the back of her head.

I roll my hips forward, pushing myself further into her mouth. The sudden change makes her gag, and my eyes roll back in my head as the vibrations echo around my cock. She takes a moment, swallowing hard, bracing her hands against my hips to keep up upright. She begins to bob her head up and down, the head of my shaft hitting the back of her throat every time. She takes me like a champ, hollowing out her cheeks and sucking hard, hitting all the spots she knows I love. One of her hands fondles my balls, rubbing lightly, the pleasure overwhelming, her fingers pressing down on the sensitive skin and I can't help but my throw my head back and moan her name.

"Carly" When my eyes open, I notice she has two fingers between her legs, fucking herself.

It's such a hot site and it goes straight to the pit of my stomach.

"Fuck, daddy I wish we were recording this right now." She groans around my cock and I know it's only a matter of time before I come. She bobs faster, her hand stroking quicker. The sensation of being surrounded by her mouth is amazing, but I don't want to come in her mouth; I want to come in her, and I want her to come because of me, not her own fingers.

I pull her off of me, my erection leaving her mouth with a small 'pop'. Taking her wrist, I smirk as I put her fingers to my mouth yet again, sucking the small digits clean.

"You're so bad." I grin, running her fingers across my bottom lip. Both of us fall back onto our bed in a tangle of sweaty limbs, our chests pressed together as I lick a long line down the center of her chest to her aching slit. I almost feel bad for how much I've teased her, but I know she loves every second of it. I hover over her center for a moment before I dip my head, licking from her entrance all the way to the very top of her clit.

She moans and her hands fly to my hair again, but this time I let her. I let her lead me as I delve into her, licking every inch as I possibly can. She's so desperately sweet and I can't get enough. I suck her clit into my mouth, using just the edge of my tongue to tease even more. She's probably desperate for release at this point, but I want her to be almost crying by the time she does. I want her begging for it; screaming for it.

"klay, please," she mumbles, her head thrashing back and forth against the sheets.

I move so I can flick my tongue in and out of her, using my fingers to rub harsh circles over her hypersensitive clit for a few seconds before I pull up. "Not yet, baby. Turn over again." She blinks a few times, coming back down to earth before she flips over onto her stomach.

My chest covers her damp back, our skin pressing together. She feels so impossibly small beneath me as I wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her up onto her knees. My lips move to hear ear and I bite on her earlobe, causing her to shiver. "You've been a good girl. I'll reward you now."

"Please," She whines again, pushing her hips back against me. I tease her slit with my erection, letting it slide up and down, bumping her clit before gliding back to her opening. I slam into her without warning, both of our loud moans reverberating round the room.

"Shit, you're so tight," I moan out, locking my fingers around her hips as I begin to fuck her from behind. She moans into the comforter as I rock in and out of her, our skin making a loud slapping sound as I fill her to the hilt. Every inch of my shaft is buried inside of her before I know it and it feels like heaven.

Her walls are like velvet around me, pulling me in, locking me inside of her as I thrust in and out. Her hands clench into the loose sheets as I pull almost all the way out and slam back in, pushing both of us to our limits. My head is spinning and I can barely keep my hips moving; I know I'm losing control.

She begins to push her hips back against mine, our rhythm working in sync. "Fuck, klay, harder." She pleads, "I'm so close."

I slide my other arm under her until it latches onto her opposite hip. I pound into her more roughly than I ever have. My legs are going numb and she catches on, sitting up as best she can, and sinking back down on my shaft. She positions herself so her legs are on either side of mine; using her knees for leverage as she begins to bounce up and down roughly. She clutches her own breasts between her fingers as I work her clit with mine.

I twist the hardened nub between my fingers, her moans quickly turning into whimpers. "I'm gonna come," she says over and over, her hips losing control as she rocks wildly. I bite down on her neck, flicking her clit over and over.

"Let go. Now."

She whimpers and its only seconds before she begins to release around my shaft. Her walls squeeze together around me and it feels so fucking good as she loses control.

My hips never stop moving as she comes, neither do my fingers. I want her to come the hardest she ever has and remember this night forever. When I know she's almost finished, I let my own orgasm rip through me. It starts at the ends of my toes and spreads throughout my body, taking every bit of strength have. I let go of everything, my eyes falling closed as I fill her. I groan and dig my hands into her hips, pounding relentlessly against her as release pours through me.

I collapse onto her body, my forehead falling between her shoulder blades. Her back feels clammy and slightly sticky against my face and her breathing is still rapid, as is mine.

"I need to punish you more often."

What did you think?
Too much lmfao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 9.1K 83
imagines w ur favorite guys ** it gets better the more you read. the older imagines are definitely not my best work 🥲 **
572K 8.4K 40
Whoever I feel like writing about
7.7K 61 16
This contains mature content that isn't suitable for kids. Parents Permission is suggested if you're under the age of 16. Thanks and enjoy!
99.3K 1.5K 41
Find new love where you couldn't (Warning I wrote this at 13 years old lol, I can for sure say that my writing has improved lol... Don't say I didn't...