Who is Georgia Rose( One Dire...

By Juniper_Lee

Who is this Georgia Rose you speak of? My name is actually Georgia rose ANDERSON. Yes, the notorious "Georgia... More

Chapter 1- Are you Georgia Rose?
Chapter 2- Never lie to a scary guard
Chapter 3- Wait I'm pretending to be WHAT!?!
Chapter4- I didn't mean it like that Harry
Chapter 5-Well that was a heck of a dare
Chapter 6- You're giving me whiplash
Chapter 7-You have got to be joking
Chapter 8 To be happy again- Harry's POV
Chapter 9- No way, not here, not now
Chapter 10- What have I got myself into.
Chapter 11- Bright Lights
Chapter 12- Arguing is just inevitable with you
Chapter 13- "Get Some Sleep Georgia"
Chapter 14- Not a Dream
Chapter 16-It gets better I swear

Chapter 15

61 3 0
By Juniper_Lee

"Hey listen, sweetheart I am sorry about that, I just can't control the jealousy I feel sometimes. I mean look at you, can you blame me. Liam will have no problem cleaning this mess up. I still want to get our alone time, while we still can, wanna go back the room?" Harry says loud enough for anyone that could possibly be listening to hear.

It's funny the way he is asking me back to his room, when there is no real question in it, and I am not dumb, his words are sweet, but I can tell by his face speaks a thousand words, and it's saying he is ticked.

Harry walks over to me, and slowly leans down till he reaches my ear and I freeze, a cool shiver runs down my back.

"Make a stupid giggle, and kiss me. Trust me I don't want to be in a mile radius of that morning breath of yours, but we all have to suffer here." Harry says, then leans away for my ear and solemnly waits for me to lean into him to kiss him.

Is this really necessary? What does he want a full house of sleeping guys, who in no way, can hear any of this to know we are kissing? I don't understand why, but I don't really have a choice now do I.

I lightly giggle, but flick him off the whole time. Harry takes my hands and intertwines them with his, something that may look cute to others, but I know is just an elaborate way to make me stop. I lean towards him, and as he closes his eyes to reciprocate the kiss, and as he leans forward I go to kiss his forehead and unravel one of my hands from his, lightly tapping his cheek.

"I'm no hussy Styles, you got to wine and dine me before you get a kiss." I smirk

"Says the girl who slept in my bed last night" Harry jabs back

My eyes grow wide, and my jaw drops, but I quickly gain back composer.

"Funny one Harry, every loser has their moments. You've got that one, but that's just because I am not the biggest morning person, and I can't think of any good comebacks." I say knowing that later the perfect comeback will hit me, and I will be so mad at myself for not thinking of it.

"Oh just shut up Georgia. " Harry laughs, putting his hands on my checks, pulling me forward into a kiss, shocking any words I may have had out of me.

As Harry pulls away, I try to manage words, insults, anything, but knowing I will say something, he picks me up bridal style, and swings me around.

As Harry swings me around, I see Liam standing in the corridor with a pile of towels, and Niall standing beside him, with a huge smile, but that's all I could catch while Harry spins me.

Ah, so that's why Harry did that, smooth. Harry without effort, made our whole conversation sound like joking flirtation, it's as if though he is just a master of this game he and I are playing, and I am always two steps behind.

I mean I have already messed up enough that Liam knows Harry and I are fake, but with how good Harry is at this, he might actually convince Liam to believing. The master of improv is going to save my ass from my terrible unawareness and acting skills.

I mean I didn't even know they were standing there. How long were they even standing there? Were they there while I flicked Harry off, did they hear his remark about sleeping in his bed?

See, like I said, two steps behind.

Without saying a word to the boys, Harry stops spinning me, and carries me off to his room.

I tuck my head in the nook of Harrys neck, and hide my face, knowing I am red.

I take a deep breath in as Harry carries me, as to gain back composure, and the smell of his leftover cologne from yesterday engulfs me. The intoxicating smell knocks me back into realization, and I pull my head out of the nook of his neck.

We reach his room, and I reach out opening the door for him, since he is carrying me, and only has two hands. I close it behind us, and he carries me to his bed.

He harshly drops me on his bed, and I hit it with a thud. He angrily looks down at me, while crossing his arms.

"You will have to get better at this relationship thing, or no one is going to believe this, and we will have a lot to explain. It's not a hard job, yet you already suck at it. Unless we are in a secluded room, where we know no one else is in, I don't care, you will act like you are falling for me, do you understand that. I will not have you making me go through all of this shit with you, for nothing, because you don't know how to consistently act like you can stand me for two minutes."

I roll my eyes and reluctantly nod my head; I mean he has a point.

"Secondly, what was that with Liam this morning? That will no longer happen, alright. Being friends is one thing, but blatantly throwing yourself at him is unacceptable." Harry tries to go on but I stop him.

"Harry I don't care if my behavior was unacceptable or not, I will not sit here while you talk to me like I am a dog. Speak to me with respect, and I will listen with respect. I got it, do better at acting, and don't talk to your friends unless it is about the weather." I fall back on his bed, and throw my arms over my face, angrily sighing.

"Fine, I am sorry" Harry apologizes.

I quickly sit up, in shock he said sorry, knowing I didn't imagine it. Though before I can say anything about it, he walks away from me, and goes to his closet.

"The day is just starting though; you have a lot in front of you." Harry says, walking out of his closet carrying a new pair of pajamas, sitting the clothes beside me.

"I couldn't get back to sleep, after your morning breath shocked me awake, so while you were prancing around with Liam.." Harry stops himself from what he was going to say

"I called Ariel, and she is going to do your make-up. Don't worry it is nothing extreme, it won't take long. It is basically so you look presentable for the press this morning. Ariel will be here in a while, so you can go take a shower and whatever you need to do. When you get out though, change into this pair of pajamas, the press has seen me in public wearing these. Also I have an extra toothbrush under my sink, and you can use my toothpaste, and before you go thinking I am nice or something, I am only giving it to you for my benefit. If I have to go on smelling that breath, and kissing you any longer, I think I might just have to jump off a cliff."

I finished my shower, using Harry's shampoo and conditioner, and may I say whatever high class concoction that was, it is worth all the money, because my hair felt fantastic after that. Like Harry said it hadn't taken Ariel very long to fix me up, and it was nice seeing her again. We both kept conversation light, and after she was finished, she told me to hold my head up high in the face of the press today, because I looked "flawless". Harry took a shower and got ready, while Ariel had gotten me ready.

Ariel said her goodbyez, and left Harry and I alone in the room.

"Ready to go curls?" I ask Harry.

"Don't give me nicknames unless we are around people, and I am as ready as I can be"

"Lord, do you not know how to ever lighten up" I storm past him, and leave them room with him trailing shortly behind me.

I hate him, I hate him so much.

Harry quickly catches up with me, before I make it to the living room, where I can hear the boys talking.

Harry scoops up my hand, when he reaches me, and squeezes my hand, as if to tell me to smile and stop being mad with him in front of people.

Funny how both of us are now smiling, but both feel like the exact opposite.

We reach the living room and all the boys turn their attention to Harry and me.

"Look at that, the pop star and his prostitute turned love." Zayn jokes.

Louis shoves Zayn "Yeah, because we all know Georgia could have gone through with all that, until their truth or dare kiss, I swear she hated all of us, and especially Harry.

"See Zayn prostitute isn't the correct word, high end escort is more like it. I am a classy broad." I joke, putting my hands on my hips, earning a laugh from all the boys, even Harry, despite how I can see the slight strain for the laugh, but I guess I only see it, cause I am looking for it.

I scan the room, and my eyes land on the mess from this morning, seeing the towels Liam must have got for cleaning up on the table.

"Looks like our little mess this morning wasn't as little as I thought. I can help clean it up real quick before Harry and I leave, if you want Liam." I direct my eyes to Liam, who looks like he has been distant, sitting on the couch with the boys.

"Oh, no, I'll get that, I just forgot I guess." Liam says coming back to reality, as though he was deep in thought.

"Are you sure" I persist.

"He said he's got it" Harry snaps.

Look at that, Mr. Wonderful at acting just messed up. The room goes silent for a moment.

"I was meaning to ask what even happened in there; it looks like a typhoon hit our kitchen" Niall buzzes in, trying to clear the silence with a bit of humor.

"Oh nothing really, I just made a mess, being the klutzy person I am. I was helping Liam with dishes after I ate my breakfast, and I lost control of the hose, my bad." I look straight into Liam's eyes as I finish my lie.

"It's good that your clumsiness is one of the things I like about you" Harry bumps my arm playfully and smiles down at me.

"That it is, cause if you didn't that'd be a problem. I am hopeless." I snake my arm around Harry's waist, leaning my head into his chest.

"That you are", Harry plants a kiss on my head.

"Ew gross, enough of this mush. I haven't eaten breakfast yet, and I still feel like I am about to throw it up. The only acceptable love bird encounters are for my girlfriend and I, apart from that, I don't wanna see it" Niall jokes.

"Fine Niall, but you better believe that the next time you two are together, I am going to give you hell. Either way, you won't have to suffer for long, we were just about to leave, maybe get some breakfast, even though this one had a bite of breakfast this morning, I still might want another reason for keeping her next to me for a little longer, before she has to go home." Harry now puts his arm around me, as I still rest my head on his chest.

Within that moment Harry's phone goes off, causing him to let me go. He fishes his phone out of his pocket, and checks the I.D.

"Georgia I'll be right back, I gotta take this. Say bye to the boys and stuff, and I'll be right back." Harry waves as he escapes to his room.

I stand there awkwardly, not really knowing what to say.

"Are you just going to stand there like a log, or you gonna give us a hug, we've missed you as well, the least you can do is not be a stranger." Louis laughs as he jumps up, tackling me into a bear hug.

"It's good to see you again, it's good to see him smile again" Louis says as he has me in a hug. "Don't take months to come back this time, okay." Louis says as he releases me from the hug.

"Not going to make any promises." I wink "I mean he is Harry, I can only take him in doses" I joke, knowing they won't realize I am not actually joking. I can only take Harry in doses, very, very small doses.

Zayn walks over and pats me on the shoulder "Yeah, we all understand that. On a serious note though, it is good to see you, and you know, I guess it was better that you weren't a prostitute." Zayn nudges me. "Then again, don't quite your day job, you don't seem like you would be cut out for it. Zayn says gaining a laugh from everyone.

Niall ruffles my hair playfully, and goes to the kitchen to make him some breakfast. I guess that's as good as a goodbye.

Harry walks back in, hanging his phone up, placing it in his pocket.

"Yeah, sorry about that Georgia, It was just management with the same old same old. I will only be one minute; I need to talk to Zayn real quick, pap stuff and what not.

Harry pulls Zayn aside. Whatever it is, it seems serious, Harry is creasing his eyebrow, worry clear on his face, and for the first time I see Zayn a little worried. The other boys don't seem to take mind to it though, and Louis goes to join Niall in making some breakfast, which just leaves Liam and me in the same room alone.

Liam stands from the couch, walking to me, and then grabs my hand and squeezes tightly.

"You are not alone in this, stay strong." Liam says as he looks me in the eyes.

Liam lets go of my hand, and proceeds to go to the kitchen where the rest of the boys are, like he never even said a word.

Stay strong

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 1.5K 69
Stories where One Direction is either dentists or doctors. I will include Zayn. Requests are closed for now.
90.7K 1.9K 42
The year is 2014 and Europe's biggest music event is about to begin. The event, which attracts millions of people from all over Europe every year, ta...
3.6K 71 38
Sometimes love just sneaks up on you and sometimes it's for the best. Sometimes though things go horribly wrong and you don't know which way to turn...
9.7K 70 30
My doctor/dentist are famous what happens when Harry Styles is my general physician Niall Horan is my gynecologist Liam Payne is my cardiologist ...