SEVENTH HEAVEN DENIED [ON HOL...

By dreamerinmaking

"I DO LOVE NOTHING IN THE WORLD SO MUCH AS YOU...." Their love was inevitable. Her heart belonged to him and... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13 (A)
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
AUTHOR'S NOTE
RECAP
CHAPTER 17

Chapter 13 (B)

44 8 13
By dreamerinmaking

The phone call is still haunting my thoughts. I need to find out who it was before something actually happens.

I head downstairs for breakfast. I think I should ask David for help. He knows a lot of important people and he will be able to track down the caller.

David is already sitting at the breakfast table. He is busy talking to someone over the phone. I make my way to the table and take a seat beside him.

He seems really stressed.

"Okay. I get it. I will talk to you later." He ends the call and looks at me.

"Hi. Is everything alright?" I ask him.

"I think I should be the one asking you that. What's going on, Kate?"

"Nothing. Nothing is going on." What? I don't understand. What is he talking about?

"Really. Then tell me this that why has Mr. Connor withdrawn his funds?"

Oh my god. How did he get to know? There's no way that he can.

"How.. How did you get to know?"

"Kate, New York Times is helping your campaign and we always keep up to date with what is happening with the people associated with us."

How could I be so dumb???!! David knows everything that's going on and it's his job to keep everything under control.

"I had a talk with my superior and I have asked him for a week. He has agreed to give us a week to clean up all this mess. Kate, if there's anything I need to know then tell me."

Should I tell him about the phone call? But... I don't even know if the person was telling the truth.

"There's something." I should tell him. I can't risk anything.

"I got a call from someone in the morning. The person didn't tell me who he was but he warned me that more things are coming my way."

"Okay. I will call some people I know. They will try to track down the call."

"Okay. How will I find someone in a week who will be willing to put in so much money in the organization?" A week. That's all I have. How will I find someone who will be willing to spend do much?

"You don't need to worry about that. It has already been sorted." David answered my question. What does he mean that it has been sorted? Who? How?

"Who is it? How did you find someone?" I ask him.

"Don't worry about it, Kate. Just sit and have your breakfast. We still need to find out who's behind all this."

He is correct. I should focus on who is behind all this. I know that there's a huge possibility that the Adair's are involved but I'm not sure.

I don't feel like eating anymore. There's so much going on. I can't focus on anything. I excuse myself and head back to my room.

David tried to make me eat but I told him that I wasn't really feeling like eating. I know that he's worried. It's just that I can't tell him everything. I can't let my past catch up to my future.

I pick up my phone and there are two text messages from Drew.

Good morning Sunshine

I smile foolishly at my phone.

Lunch? Your favorite Blueberry Cheesecake is calling out to you.

Drew knows that my weakness is Blueberry Cheesecake.

I need to meet him. I was rude to him yesterday and I need to make it up to him.

Good morning Mr. Andrew

Lunch sounds good. And I can hear the Blueberry Cheesecake calling out to me till here.

I still have a lot of time left to meet Andrew so I decide to get some paper work done.

***

Andrew's POV

"I'm going out." I tell Cole. He has been glued in front of the TV since morning.

"Okay. Are you going out with Kate?" He looks at me, stuffing his mouth with a lot of popcorn.

"Gross. Do you know how to eat like a normal human being?" This man's eating habits are worse than animals.

He stuffs his mouth once again with popcorn. He is just trying to annoy me now.

"And to answer your question, yes, I'm going out with Kate for lunch."

"Enjoy yourself, Lover Boy." I shoot a look at Cole and leave the apartment.

I really want to see her. I feel like it's the first time I'll be meeting her. I feel nervous and excited and scared and I've no idea what other feelings are like.

I drive to the restaurant where Kate is waiting for me.

I get out of my car and see Kate already waiting for me. She seems lost in her thoughts. She has a deep frown on her face.

What is bothering her? She was worried yesterday as well.

I walk to her. When she looks at me, she gets up from her seat and walks towards me.

A bright smile has replaced her deep frown now. I take her in my arms when she reaches me.

"I've missed you." She speaks softly.

"I've missed you too." She looks at me; her eyes seem to be holding something back.

I take her hand in mine and we walk to our table.

"Are you alright?" I ask her. She is sitting in front of me.

"Ya. I'm absolutely fine." I know that she is lying but I don't push her to tell me.

"How was your day?" I ask her.

"Tiring. I had a lot of paper work to do. It really kept me busy."

"So that means that you didn't talk to David about moving out." It was clearly visible that she had forgotten to talk to David about it.

"I'm so sorry Drew. I was so busy that I forgot. I will talk to him about this is the evening."

"Fine. Don't forget okay." She nods at me.

The waiter comes to our table to take our orders. He is smiling widely at Kate. He should back off before I say something.

"If you're done then can you take our orders?" I ask him and he quickly looks away from Kate, clearly embarrassed.

"Drew." Kate shoots me a look.

"I would like a Pasta Carbonara and a glass of ice tea." The waiter takes my order and turns to Kate.

"Make it two ice tea and a Caprese Salad with Pesto Sauce." Kate tells the waiter. He is staring at her. He is really getting on my nerves now.

"Anything else Ma'am." He asks her.

"No. That will be all." I tell him and he leaves.

"You know you don't have to be rude to that poor boy." Kate speaks.

"Really. So now you're taking his side. He was looking at you like you're some sort of food to eat." She starts laughing at me. And now she's finding all this funny.

"Looks like someone is jealous." She teases me.

"I swear if he would have smiled like that at you again then I would have broken all his perfect teeth."

"Hey. No breaking anyone's teeth." She warns me jokingly.

"I don't like sharing you. I want everyone to know that you're mine. Only mine." I mean everything that I tell her.

"Andrew, I'm yours. I'm not going anywhere." She assures me.

"Now, are you going to tell me what's been bothering you?" I take the moment to ask her this. I know that she will tell me now.

"It's nothing." She says the same thing again.

"Kate jus..." The waiter interrupts me. He places our food in front of us.

He smiles at Kate before leaving. This guy is going to have it from me now.

***

Kate's POV

I'm really thankful that the waiter interrupted us. Drew is really persistent when it comes to knowing something. The guy places are food plates in front of us and smiles at me before leaving. I see Drew sending him death glares.

I dig in and start munching the delicious food. It's really good.

"It's good, isn't it?" Andrew asks me. I nod in agreement.

We both eat are food, enjoying each bite.

After we finish having our meal, I ask for the bill.

"I'm going to pay for it." I fight back with Andrew. He is not letting me pay for it.

"No. I will." He fights back.

"Andrew!"

"Kate!"

"Andrew, please." I tell him.

"Hear me out. Let me pay the bill here and then when we go to eat the blueberry cheesecake then you can pay for that."

"Okay." I agree and let him pay.

We head out of the restaurant to his car. I don't see his car anywhere.

"Where's your car?" I ask him.

"It's parked the other side. I will just get it here." I see his car parked at the other side of the road.

He steps on the road and starts crossing it.

My phone beeps indicating that I have a message.  I look down and that's when it all happens. 

Suddenly, I see something coming his way. It all happened so quickly. One moment he was crossing the road and the next he just lay there. Lifeless.

"Andrew.......

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you all doing??

 I know you all must be ready with your guns and knives and the entire artillery. 

Don't kill me yet. You all still need to know what is going to happen next.

So, what do you think about this chapter?

I know you all have a lot to say so

COMMENT below

And if you liked it then don't forget to 

VOTE!! :)

Have a great week ahead.

I love you all so much. I really do.

Loads of (I'm still thinking what to send you guys :D )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Forgotten By Reina

Teen Fiction

281 13 16
Passion , Confusion and , love makes this love square perfect something from everyside of the world . Who would ever know right. Then when everything...
130 12 10
This time they will be together forever, or will this relationship end with a unexpected surprise. Someone unexpected will party their way to a death...
135 1 16
I never realised that everything i was feeling would somehow come to life. This is a story based on real life events and some fiction. Its up to you...
7.1K 670 22
Life is way too short, it gives you only one chance to acknowledge what it's offering. If you don't do it on time, it'll take everything from you an...