My Life, My Alpha.......My Lo...

By cookielover135

"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off runnin... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Author's note
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Epilogue

Chapter eighteen

33K 988 156
By cookielover135

Yay I have more time to update now so here you go.....chapter 18

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I followed Daniel upstairs into the medical room. The medical room could be described as a mini hospital. Daniel made his way to the last room and knocked before entering.

Nicole was on the hospital bed with wires connected to her hand. She looked pale and had various bandages all over her body, including a broken arm.

Before I could say anything, Daniel spoke up and it was then that I realized Nicole's parents were standing to the side of her bed holding her hand.

"Um, Mr. and Mrs. Terin, could we give these girls a minute?" Daniel enquired.

"Of course. Take care dear." Mrs. Terin replied and kissed Nicole's cheek before walking out followed by Nicole's dad and Daniel.

"I'm sorry." We both stated at the same time and we smiled at each other.

"Wait why are you sorry?" Nicole asked.

"What happened to you, it was my fault." I said looking over her injuries again.

"How is it your fault?"

I pulled a chair to her side and sat on it.

"This was my ex-boyfriend's doing. Let's just say he wasn't too happy when I found my mate and left him. He went rogue and it was his 'people' who did this to you. He left a note and said he was sending a message by doing this to you. I'm so sorry Nicole, this is all my fault, I'm so sorry." By the end of my speech I was in tears.

Nicole placed a hand on my shoulder.

"It's not your fault Jessica and even if it was I forgive you. I should be the one apologizing to you. Ever since you first came here I've been an A-class bitch to you. I'm sorry as well."

"I forgive you." I say smiling at her

"I want to explain why I acted the way I did." Nicole started.

'You don't have t-"I started but Nicole cut me off.

"I want to. A couple weeks ago my best friend came back from boarding school. He left for school before any of us shifted so it surprised us when we realized that we were mates. He however rejected me because I was a slut. I was such a whore, I don't blame him for rejecting me, but I still wanted him so I moved on to the one other person that reminded me of him, Zac."

"I don't understand. Who is your mate? Why does Zac remind you of him?" I questioned, curiosity filling me.

"My mate is Carter, Zac's brother."

"Oh my God" I said in shock. After hearing that, it didn't surprise me that she moved on to Zac, because Zac and Carter had many similar features. It didn't sit well with my wolf what Nicole had just said to me but I pushed the feeling away.

"Yeah, sucks huh?" she said smiling sadly, a few tears rolling down her cheeks.

"What if I told you I had a plan to make Carter want you?" I asked

"Really?" she asked.

"Yep. Tomorrow is the pack's monthly dinner right? Well tomorrow we'll launch our plan."

"You're gonna have to tell me the plan you know." She said, her face glowing at the idea of getting her mate back.

"Ok, so here's the plan......"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*- Night of the Pack's monthly dinner -*

"Thanks again for helping me Mark." I say as Mark walk into the room as I was finishing putting on my earrings.

The night before, Mark and I had talked and I explained to him that Zac agreed for us to be friends. I even got Zac to apologize to Mark as well, with a lot of persuasion, however, if you know what I mean.

"I don't mind." He replied smirking.

I rolled my eyes at him then we both headed down to my Camaro and made our way to the Pack's monthly dinner.

I entered the packhouse and immediately made my way to Zac whose back was facing towards me.

"Good evening Mr. Alpha." I whisper seductively into Zac's ear.

He immediately turned around and raked his eyes over my body. He growled and I soon found myself pinned to the wall.

"Are you trying to temp me my little mate. Do you know how many guys I'm gonna have to scare away tonight?" Zac said into my ear, growling slightly.

You must be wondering why Zac was acting like this? Well let's just say I was wearing something along the lines of a little black tube dress. It wasn't too slutty but it did show a fair amount of skin.

I giggled and pecked his lips, but before he could take it further, I slipped out of his arms and threw a wink back in his direction as I went off to look for Nicole.

Nicole's POV

I saw Jessica enter the packhouse and immediately went up to her mate. My heart clenched as he pinned her to the wall and whispered into her ear as she giggled. She quickly got out of his hold after kissing him and searched the crowd until her familiar blue eyes landed on my own and she smiled and made her way over to me.

"Everything's set for my plan. You're gonna have your mate before tonight is over and that is a promise." She said smiling at me

"Thank you so much for everything Jessica but what if it doesn't work. What if he still doesn't want me as a mate." I asked.

"Well it's his lost. But don't worry I'm sure before tonight is over he'll want you." She reassured me.

Jessica then went ahead to introduce me to my partner in crime for this evening, Mark and even though he was incredibly hot, he was nothing compared to Carter.

A couple hours later and the dinner was over, the adults had left and the party was in full swing. It was then that we decided to go ahead with our plan.

Jessica nodded at me and Carter and then left us to the rest. Mark then came over to me.

Carter was nearby, in hearing distance, leaning against the wall with a drink in his hand.

"Hey sexy, wanna dance?" Mark purred into my ear, low enough to be seductive but loud enough for Carter to hear. From the corner of my eye, I saw Carter crumple the cup that was in his hand and he started shaking slightly.

"Sure." I replied blushing slightly.

We made our way to the dance floor and Mark immediately pulled me so that my front was pressed against him and started dancing slow and seductively. As the beat picked up, he turned me around, grasping my hips and ground his crotch against my butt. He then slowly began pressing kisses from my shoulder until he reached my cheek. He flipped me back around and crashed his lips to mine. He grasped my butt in his hand and continued grinding against me.

"Wanna take this inside babe?" he asked huskily and after I nodded, pulled me into the living room where he continued the plan, by pushing me up against the wall and continued kissing me.

All of a sudden there was a loud growl and he was ripped from me and thrown against the opposite wall. I looked up to see a furious Carter.

"SHE'S MINE!!" He shouted as he made his way over to a dazed Mark and began punching him mercilessly.

"Carter stop it!" I screamed as I tried to pull him off of Mark. He got off of Mark and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to him.

"What were you doing with him!? Your mine!!" he growled.

"You rejected me remember?!" I screamed as tears welled up in my eyes and spilled over onto my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Nicole. Please, please forgive me. That was the biggest, stupidest mistake I have ever made. Please forgive me." He said as he nuzzled my neck.

"I forgive you." I whispered.

He pulled back from my neck as if he was shocked and asked, " Really?"

I nodded and he smiled and pressed his lips to mine in a sweet kiss. He pulled back and put his hand on either sides of my face and caressed my cheek.

"I'm gonna spend the rest of my life making this up to you Nicole, I promise. I-I love you Nicole." He said

"I love you too Carter." I replied smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well? What do you guys think? Were you guys expecting that? Hope you enjoyed this chapter guys

Jesdica's dress to the side -------->

Vote, comment and fan!!!

Ali

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.6K 52
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...
447K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
78.2K 2.1K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...
163K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...