The Boy Next Door

By karleyAnn98

{COMPLETED} {BEING EDITED} He was Satan Jr. I was a messed up, low life, loser I didn't have anyone left He... More

1 - Satan Jr's Return
2 - I Didn't Even See His Horns
4 - My Life
5 - I Don't Want Prince Charming
6 - Love Does That
The Snow Filled Cemetery
Confessions
Fight or Die
Trash From My Past (Part 1)
Trash From My Past (Part 2)
Valentine
Babysitters and Bitches
Hearts of Steel
Holding On (Part 1)
Holding On (Part 2)
Shot Through the Heart
Returning
Kissing You
Talk About Cliche
No?
The Day Before
Some Adventure
Epiloge
Authors Note
New Book??

3 - Whipped

14.5K 333 86
By karleyAnn98

Blake P.O.V.
So I had to admit, maybe going for it and holding her hand was a bit forward.

I couldn't help myself though! Any normal person would have done exactly what I did and just grab her hand.

Casey looked at me stunned.

Shit. I think it was to soon.

She was beautiful though. Her hair fell across her shoulders, perfectly framing her face.

When I was younger I never really thought of her this way but as I got older, I guess that I started to develop a crush.

When I left two years ago I figured that I would get over my crush.

However, when she open the door that night and she was crying, my heart sank and even though her makeup was smeared on her cheeks, she still looked beautiful.

I couldn't mess anything up now. I wanted to at least be friends with Casey.

Quickly, I took my hand off of hers and recovered.

"Um so this place, it's been a long time since we've been here." I looked at Casey and she was still surprised.

"Uh yeah. Two years."

After talking for awhile the both of us went back to my car.

"I like you"
Shit what the fuck did I just say?

"What?" Casey turned and looked at me.

"Um" I couldn't find my words.

"Okay....cool" Casey walked in front of me.

Well that could have been a lot worse. I didn't plan on that coming out!

What if I ruin my chances?

What if she hates my guts?

What the hell did I do!

Well, I'm fucked.

____________

I wanted to text her.
I wanted to know if things were weird now.
I wanted to talk to her.
I wanted to make her feel better.
I wanted to help her.
I wanted to be next to her.
I just wanted her.

"Who are you thinking about?"

I was at McDonald's with my old buddy Jona.

"It's about Casey." Jona looked at me surprised, "I mean do you remember how I had a crush on her before I left?" Jona nodded his head, "okay well it didn't go away, more like it got bigger.

"Oh do tell about this 'crush'" he said to me stressing the word crush.

I rolled my eyes at him, "well she was the first person I seen other than than my family when I got back. As I was walking over I seen a guy run out and then a girl basically completely naked. I rang the door bell and when she opened the door I could tell something was wrong. She ran to her room and I followed. She ended up crying and I comforted her. It hurt me to see her so sad. I didn't know what else to do."

"Well..." I really wanted Jona to hurry up and say it, "sounds more like you're whipped to me." He finished with a smirk.

"Shut the hell up." And with that I turned on my heal and walked out.

He doesn't know shit!

I knew that I liked Casey, but there was no way that I was 'whipped'.

"Man chill out!" Jona said running up next to me, "it's good to feel this way. It's good to have someone there for you. And besides, I like seeing you without a bunch of girls and playing them."

Jona was right, I did play girls. I messed with there emotions. But that was only because I never found a girl that as worth caring about. In all honesty I had never went all the way with a girl. Yes, the bad boy was still a virgin.

Did I mention I was a bad boy? Well I am and it is totally and completely a.....trick. I wasn't a bad boy, I just had a bad boy persona. I had been in trouble a couple of times, played girls, rode a motorcycle. People just automatically assume I'm a bad boy, but in reality I'm not, I didn't bother to deny it thought. What was the point?

"Does she like you?" Jona asked breaking me away from my thoughts, "and does she know you like her."

I let out a long sigh, "I dunno if she likes me. And I was being a dumb ass today and blurted out that I liked her. I'm pretty sure that I fucked up..."

As I climbed on my motorcycle Jona spoke up again. "Dude, just go get the girl."

I smiled back at him as I slid my helmet on and started the bike.

"That's exactly what I'm gonna do!" And then I drove off, headed to Casey's.

**************************

Casey P.O.V.

I was sitting on the curb in front of my house crying as I kept replaying the event that happened the other night.

My sister didn't come home and I was grateful for that.

I didn't worry about Christmas coming soon and needing to buy presents. I didn't have anyone to buy things for. My parents were never home and when they were all they did was tell at me and tell me everything I did wrong. And sister slept with my boyfriend. That was all the family I had.

Now that I didn't have a best friend or a boyfriend anymore, who the hell would I be getting things for?

I heard a loud roar but I didn't even bother to look up and see what it was. When it stopped in front of me and the noise stop, I shivered.

I felt strong hands on my waist lifting me up. I looked up to see Blake.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and waited for an answer.

"Just get on the bike." He said handing me a helmet. I looked at him surprised.

"Come on Case. I know you and I know that you love motorcycles, so get on and let's go!"

He was right, I did love motorcycles. I swung my leg over the seat and wrapped my arms around Blake's waist. I could feel his perfectly toned abs under his shirt and I had to prevent myself from running my hands up and down his body.

"Are you ready?" He asked and I told him yes and when he took off I placed my head on his back.

He was wearing a black leather jacket with a white v-neck, dark wash jeans and black boots.

He had the typical bad boy look. As much as I hated to admit it, I loved that look. It gave edge and it looked hella sexy.

In all honesty I always had a crush on Blake. I have ever since we were little kids and had a mock wedding together.

He stole my first kiss when I was 14. He was 15 and just about to leave and stay with his grandparents for awhile.

"Case I'm leaving. For at least two years. Will you be okay without me baby doll?"

"Blake why do you even care if I'm okay? You always tease me and drive me insane! You always prank me!" I said to Blake in annoyance. As much as I wanted to hate Blake he always protected me.

When kids at school would bully me, he would always stand up for me no matter who the person was.

Blake had always been there for me, it didn't matter what happened he was always a constant.

My only constant.

He was like family to me. I knew Blake for as long as I could remember. He was exactly 6 months older than me to the day. We had always been neighbors.

My mother had pictures of us in the bathtub together as babies and almost every other childhood picture I had, Blake was in it.

I played with my charm bracelet as I waited for Blake to continue.

Blake had given me the bracelet on my 8th birthday and I never took it off except for swimming and showering. He gave me a new charm every year on my birthday to add onto the 8 it already had. One charm for every year we knew each other. Now it had 15 charms. All of them had special meanings.

"Casey!" He didn't call me by my nickname. I knew he was serious, "that's bullshit and you know it! We're all each other has and I'm dreading the fact that I have to leave you! I may tease you but you know that's only because we're friends and I'm messing with you! You are my best friend Casey..."

Blake tilted my head up using his thumb and fore finger, "Casey, I care about you more than anyone else. The fact that you have to start high school without me, it kills me! I don't want those snobby bitches bullying you anymore! I want to be here so that I know you're okay."

"Blake" I started trying to find my words "you can't leave me! If you leave I have nobody. I won't be able to talk to anyone." I felt my eyes start to water. "If you leave then I'll be left alone and you, the only person who makes me feel better, will be the one that made me sad."

"Then I will leave something for you to remember me by." Before I could respond, Blake's lips were on mine and he kissed me. My first kiss and it was with him.

"I have to go Casey."

With that Blake turned and ran to his grandmothers car where she was waiting for him. I stood there like an idiot with tears on my cheeks.

I lost my best friend. The only family I had. He was going to be gone for I don't know how long.

"Casey we're here" Blake said breaking me from the memory.

I looked at where we were. It was a diner just outside of town. Blake used to bring me out here before he left. He would ride his bike while I sit on the handle bars.

Blake took my hand and pulled me inside. It was just how I remembered.

There was old road signs that decorated the walls and red leather booths. The bar stools by the counter up front also had red leather.

The waitresses and waiters wore striped uniforms. The women had black leather pencil skirts and the men wore normal black pants.

We were seated in a booth and our waiter came out. He was cute with Black hair and crystal blue eyes. He was tall and very muscular. I could feel him looking at me when he came up.

"What can I get ya?" He asked us and we told him our orders. As he walked away he winked at me and I smiled at him.

"Ewe" Blake said and I turned to him.

"What's the issue bad boy?" I said biting my lip.

"That guy was totally fucking flirting with you. It was disgusting."

"Is the bad boy jealous?"

"As if!"

"Oh poor bad boy. Here I'll make you feel better." With that I leaned over the table a pecked him on the cheek.

Blake's cheeks started to turn pink and the waiter came to our table.

"And here I thought I had a chance." The waiter said chuckling a little. I looked at his name tag. His name was Raven.

"Well Raven," I said to him and I stood up in the booth, "I have plenty to go around." Then I also pecked him on the cheek.

"Thanks but I have a feeling I would end up in a box with dirt covering me."

I laughed at his response and looked over at Blake who was looking at his lap.

I kicked his leg gently and he looked at me. Winking at him at I rubbed my foot on his leg and he had to straighten himself. I loved the effect I was having on him.

Raven walked away after giving us our drinks. I stood up from my side of the booth.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

I stepped over to his side. "Right here" I said as I sat across his lap.

"Case what the hell are you doing?" He asked trying no to laugh.

"Oh well" I started "might as well get comfy." I paused for a minute, "I missed you Blake. A lot. Two years apart were absolutely horrible! I had no one to talk to."

**************************

Blake P.O.V.

It was almost 10 at night when I brought Casey home.

She climbed off of my bike after I parked in my drive way. She looked at her house and sighed. I knew she was upset.

"Looks like I'm going to be home alone again tonight." She said and she started to walk to her house.

"Okay stop being bummed" I said taking her hand. I pulled her around the side of her house and into her back yard. We lived in a wealthy neighborhood and almost everyone had a pool.

I pulled off the coat Casey had on and she looked at me shocked.

"Blake what the hell are you doing?" She asked me.

"We're going swimming" I said as I pulled off my shirt and jeans. I was left in my boxers and quickly jumped in the pool.

As I surfaced I seen Casey looking at me like I was crazy.

"What" I asked her, "it's heated, so even the fact that it's 60 degrees outside, I wanted to swim."

I jumped out of the pool and ran to her. She was in a tank top and skinny jeans. She was shivering.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked as I slowly walked closer to her with an evil smirk on her face.

She started to talk but I prevented it when I laid a kiss right on her lips.

I went to pull away but to my surprise she grabbed me and held me close as she kissed me back.

I lurched my arms around her waist and held her even closer to me as our kiss continued to deepen.

She brought her legs up around my waist straddling me and I held them there with my hands.

She finally pulled away and we were both out of breath. She was still straddling me though.

I walked back around the front of the house and she wrapped her arms around me resting her head in the crook of my neck.

Everything felt perfect.

I opened the front door and carried her up the stairs to her room.

I began to kiss her again. I set her on the bed and then I myself pushed back and walked backwards towards her bathroom.

"Time to take a shower." Then I winked at her and shut the door.

Casey P.O.V.

Holy shit!

So he's in the shower now and I sat on my bed thinking about what the hell just happened.

I stood up and made my way to my parents room. In there I found an old t-shirt and sweatpants. I knew he'd need something to wear. I came back to my room to find him sitting on my bed, only a towel wrapped around him, looking at his phone.

I looked at his shirtless body and counted his abs. 8! I looked at his toned muscles and his perfectly tanned skin.

Oh my god. He was so perfect.

Shit, those old feelings are coming back again. Sorry Blake this disgusting bitch has a crush on the bad boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211 10 24
Blake Hill's gotten into more trouble then he cared to admit. As the resident bad boy, he's gotten detention for smoking, fighting, cussing teachers...
101K 1.6K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
619K 14.4K 29
I'm Bella Brookes, your ordinary nerdy girl, who got bullied in school, who got called names, who cried all thanks to the bad boy. Until a day, when...
3.8K 22 17
Brianna Dawson, the smart one. All A's but never the social type. She spends her times hiding from others. Ryan Jonathan, the bad boy of the school...