Teach Me To Be Gay (BoyxBoy)

By musically

Justin and Kade. Two very close friends, who are both (supposedly) straight. Until one kiss equals a bunch of... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-one
Part Twenty-two
Part Twenty-three
Part Twenty-four
Part Twenty-five
Part Twenty-six
Part Twenty-seven
Part Twenty-eight
Part Twenty-nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-one
Part Thirty-two

Part Thirty-three

116K 4K 1.5K
By musically

*A/N: Thank you to everyone who's stuck with me throughout this story, I honestly appreciate it more than I could ever express to you. You're all amazing, beautiful creatures & I love you. Enjoy your final part of Teach Me To Be Gay! <3 ALSO IMPORTANT: There will be no sequel to this story. I'm not changing my mind on this. If you want to write a 'TMTBG Fan-Fiction' go ahead, but please give me some form of credit for the original characters. Thanks.*

 “I do.” Holy fucking shit, he just said ‘I do’ and I just said ‘I do’ and this is it. This is the moment where we lean in and kiss and people finally let out their pent-up excitement, cheers drowning out any other possible thought in my mind as my lips meet Kade’s and his meet mine. And then we’re leaning back, foreheads resting against each other’s, words escaping me as Kade whispers, “I love you.”

 And then I whisper back, “I love you.” And everything is perfect. The world is sort of tuned out for a moment and all I can see is his eyes and I love him, I really, really love him.

 I grab his hand and he smiles and then we run down our make-shift eyes, our friends throwing petals over us. When we reach the Rolls Royce that is awaiting us, Kade opens the passenger side door for me, before stopping me from getting in by placing a hand on my shoulder. A moment later, he reaches forward, taking something for my hair, before placing it in my pocket, before I can see what it is.

 Getting in, I pull the object out of my pocket, the delicacy of it seeming wondrous in the moment as I hold the petal between my fingers, treating it like a fragile package. I place it back into my pocket, for some reason not wanting to throw it onto the ground, where it’d be trampled on carelessly.

 Kade’s door opens and he slides in, smiling charmingly, before starting up the engine and speeding away. I know he’s taking us to the reception, although a part of me (a huge part of me) wishes that we could just skip the day and get on the plane already.

 “What’re you thinking?” Kade’s voice is smooth and he sounds so collected, despite the fact that we just got married. Married. It’s such a weird concept, except it’s actually happening – it’s already happened. This is literally the best thing that has ever happened to me.

 “Married. We’re married. That’s what I’m thinking – I just got to marry the man I’m in love with. Nothing could possibly be better than this.” A typical love-struck sigh escapes me and Kade just chuckles.

 “I can think of some things better than this.” He turns his head to wink at me just for a moment. A hearty laugh has me feeling more amazing than I already do, if that is possible.

 “If you want, we can skip the reception, you can just turn the car around and we’ll go straight to the airport and-“

 “All in good time, Justie.”

 I groan, covering my face with my hands. “Not the goddamn nickname, Kadie.” I smirk as he mimics my groan. Before I know it, the car is stopping and Kade’s opening the door, pulling me up from the seat, only to attach his lips to mine. I’m being pushed up against the car and Kade is all but devouring me – I kid you not. I’m not even going to try and pretend I don’t enjoy the kiss, although as soon as I hear a wolf-whistle, I realise it’s time to stop being so publicly affectionate, pulling me head back from Kade’s. “Save it for later, Kadie.” He groans again, before realising what I’ve said, and then going on to smirk at me.

 “Can’t wait.” He winks, before pulling back and taking a hold of my hand. We walk inside together, where there are tables set up, and lots of food. I kind of want to get to it straight away, but typically, we have to go through all the formalities of speeches and whatnot before we can get to the good stuff.

 I sigh, following Kade’s lead as he goes around the room, talking to pretty much everyone who’s come. We tell them how pleased we are that they’ve come, and ask if they’ve enjoyed the wedding, taking a few minutes to chat to some of the guests.

 After a while, I’m honestly wanting nothing more than to eat. Don’t get me wrong, I love talking to the guests, but food. I think I don’t need to say any more.

 “Kade, are we-“

 “Can everyone make their way into the main hall please.” Kade winks at me, and I laugh in response, wondering how the fuck I got so damn lucky to have someone who knows me better than I know myself. Honestly, there have been the shit times when we’ve fought, or things have come between us, but this is so worth it. After years of waiting, this day has finally come and every second that we’ve known each other and been together has lead to this and I am so damn glad I didn’t give up on him.

 “Let’s go.”

Much to my disappointment, there are speeches (five of them) before we can finally eat. Kade’s was heart-warming, and I think I saw tears in Sophie’s eyes, although I know she’d deny it if I mention it. My speech was pretty damn smooth, if I may say so myself. Although in all honesty, it was the best I could do. It came from the heart and the way Kade squeezed my hand when it was done, whispering a quick, “I love you,” into my ear as I sat down sort of makes me think that it was decent enough.

As well as our speeches, Sophie, Ellie and Carl all made their own. The funniest was probably Carls, and I’d have to give Sophie the prize for the most squeals (seriously though, I think some of the older guests were covering their eyes as her squeals echoed around the room – damn acoustics, having to be so good). Elle’s was probably the sweetest speech. But all of them were amazing and with each one, I became that bit more hungry.

“Kade-“

“Justie, patience, food is soon.” He chuckles before announcing that the food is ready, before telling everyone to come up in the order of their tables and start eating as soon as they want. Times like this, being on table number one has huge perks.

“Finally.” I don’t realise just how good the acoustics are in here until everyone’s stifling a laugh at my extremely loud sigh. Who can blame a man?

“Kade, I thought you said you had everything packed? We better not miss the damned plane!” Inside, I’m completely nervous and excited and I’m basically a complete bundle of emotions because we’re about to leave for our three week honeymoon. Typically though, Kade decided that he left half of his things scattered around the house and is currently searching for- I don’t even know what the boy’s searching for.

“Ready.” As if by magic, he appears by my side, suitcase in hand. I pick up my own, following him outside, where a taxi is waiting to take us to the airport where we’ll leave for our honeymoon. Did I forget to mention that Kade has still ‘forgotten’ to tell me where this plane is actually going?

All I’ve been told is something along the line of, ‘it’s warm, pack sunglasses’. In the end, I told Kade to pack the damned suitcase for me, and he complied. I’m kind of dreading that decision though – for all I know, the suitcase could be full of boxers, and Kade could force me to walk around clad in them the whole time. Although I wouldn’t really mind.

After packing our suitcases into the boot, Kade follows me into the backseats of the taxi, before giving directions to the driver. I hope that where I’m being taken is similar to paradise.

There is a blindfold covering my eyes. We’ve gotten off the plane, and Kade has somehow managed to get me through security with this thing still stopping me from seeing where we are. Sneaky ba-

“We’re almost there.” I sigh in relief, my hands reaching up to remove the blindfold. “Uh uh, I didn’t say we’re there, I said we’re almost there, big difference.” His hands are stopping me from pulling off the fabric, and I don’t bother to try and stop him from stopping me, as long as we’re almost there, I think I can live another couple minutes.

Being in the dark (literally) makes time somehow seem to go a lot slower. Great.

After what feels like another ten minutes of walking, we stop. The makeshift blindfold is taken from around my head, and I can see sunlight again. A lot of sunlight...

Looking around, we’re surrounded by sand, and palm trees, and- holy shit, he didn’t- he did- did he?

“Is this-“

“Welcome to Puerto Rico!” I stare at Kade in awe, honestly unable to focus on anything else. He did. Oh damn, he really did. “You know, it’s getting late, maybe we could go inside and-“

Mid-sentence, before Kade has the chance to react, I’m running and jumping into his arms, ending in both of us landing on the floor in a heap. “I fucking love you.”

“I fucking love you.”

“Now, what were you saying about going inside?”

Kade winks at me, before pulling us both up and leading me inside, already taking his shirt off. Hot damn; now this, this is what I call perfection.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 2.2K 12
Is it pain if it feels good? Don't misunderstand weak, crazy, and damaged people. The weak find comfort in avoiding displays of strength it's almost...
62.2K 1.6K 26
They've always been best friends. Patrick and Florence hide their affection, but didn't people always tell you to not keep things inside?
256K 10K 44
#3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed - Thu, 15 Jun (2023) #3 crazy- Sun, 9 Jul...
601K 7.4K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...