Who Knew He Could Be So Carin...

By katpad01

Read this after you read the first one. I don't own Fullmetal Alchemist, pictures, or characters More

Chapt 1: Come With Me
Chapt 2: Meeting Dante and Everyone else
Chapt 3: I'll Protect You!
Chapt 4: Taken Away
Chapter 5: To Protect You
Chapter 6: Where Is She?
Chapter 7: The Elric Brothers
Chapt 8: So Close!!!!!
Chapt 9: They Want You Dead!?
Chapt 10: This Can't Be Happening
Chapt 11: My Life Without you
Chapt 12: I'm A What?
Chapt 13: You Came Back
Chapt 14: Escaping And Coffee
Chapt 15 (final): Future

Chapt 15: Resembool

4.5K 178 144
By katpad01

You were on a train with Envy and Wrath. The thing was, you really had no idea where this train was heading. You were just in such a hurry to get away before Pride and Sloth could find you, you weren't paying attention to where the train was taking you when you bought the tickets.

On the train, you and Envy sat next each other, while Wrath sat across from you with his cheek against the window, sleeping. For some odd reason, there weren't a lot of people on the train. There were only like few people there.

"So... do you know where we're going" Envy asked, breaking the silence that you sat in.

"I'm not really sure" you said with a sad tone.

Envy suddenly looked conserned. "Hey, what's wrong?"

You looked up at him and gave him a puzzled look. "Hm?"

"I asked, what's wrong?" He repeated, "something seems to be bothering you."

You sighed. "I just... I'm afraid we'll get caught."

Envy laughed. "What could make you think that we'll get caught?"

You gave him a 'are you serious?' look. "Well, Pride is after us, and Pride is also the Furur King Bradley, so that means he has an antire army that he could use to find us."

"Pride can't do anything to me and you!" Envy yelled out, causing Wrath to stir a little bit, "I am the first homunculus! So that must mean I'm the strongest! Right?"

"Of course, Envy" you said giggling.

"And, since I'm the strongest, Pride can't beat me or hurt you because I'll be protecting you!"

This caused you to start laughing, causing Envy to give you a weird look.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Oh, it's nothing" you answered, still giggling, "and yes Envy, you are the strongest homunculus, and you will do a great job protecting me."

You leaned up towards Envy's face, and gently kissed his cheek. This made him blush...cute. After that, you leaned on his shoulder, making him blush even more, and went to sleep.

~time skip~

"(Y/n)..." Envy whispered, shaking your shoulder, "(y/n), time to wake up...I think we're here."

You didn't respond, so Envy shook your shoulder harder until you groaned and your eyes slowly opened.

"Mmm...Envyyyyy" you whined while rubbing your eyes, "why'd you wake me up?"

"Because we're here" he answered, "we have to get off the train."

You looked out the window to find you were pretty much in the middle of nowhere. It was just a huge field with a dirt road running down the middle of it.

You turned away from the window and looked at Envy "Envy, do you know where we are?"

"I do" he simply said, "we're in Resembool."

"Where's that?" You asked.

"It's like the country side" he answered.

"Oh" you responded

After findung out where you were, you shook Wrath's shoulder, causing him to wake up. Wrath groaned and you told him it was time to get off the train. Wrath got up and followed you and Envy off the train.

Once you got off the train, you relized that there were no houses in sight, so that ment you had no place to stay. You discided to consult with Envy about this problem.

"Envy..." you began, "where do we plan on going from here?"

"I already got that figured out" he said, "follow me!"

With that, Envy began walking along the dirt road, with you and Wrath following from behind.

~time skip~

You had been walking for FOREVER! When you got off the train it was like noon, now the sun was setting and night would soon come. Where ever Envy was taking you, it better not be much farther.

You nearly collapsed from exhaustion when you got up this huge hill you were forced to climb, but you didn't because Envy yelled out "we're here!"

You were overtook by happiness when he said that! You ran up to Envy's side to see where you were at. There was a yellow house with a sighn that said 'automail' writen on it.

"Is that where we're going?" You asked Envy.

Envy nodded his head. "Yep."

With that, you and Wrath ran down the hill and towards the house, with Envy close behind.

When you reached the front door, you waited anxiously for Envy to get to the door, but he discided to take his sweet time to get there.

"Come on Envy!" Wrath yelled, "stop being so slow!"

Envy rolled his eyes and walked up the porch steps, still being slow. You moved out of the way of the door for Envy. Envy stepped up to door and knocked.

"I'll get it!" Said a feminine voice from inside.

The door swung open revealing a blonde haired girl. She gasped when she saw Envy and completely froze. Wrath waved his hand in front of her face, but she didn't react at all. That's when you heard footsteps coming towards the door.

"Winry, who's at the- ENVY!!!!"

It was Edward Elric!

"Edward" Envy said plainly.

"What are you doing here!!!" Edward yelled, "GET OUT!!!"

You got the idea that Envy was going to ask if we could stay here, so you discided to take over, since he would probably mess this up. You quickly got in front of him and smiled at Ed.

You waved. "Hello Edward!"

"(Y-y/n)?!?!" Edward studdered when he saw you, "you look different...kinda like a..."

That's when Edward's eyes landed on your neck and he immediately flipped out. He saw your homunculus tattoo.

"OH MY GOD (Y/N)!!!" He screamed, "YOU'RE A HOMUNCULUS!!!"

"Yes Edward I know I'm a homunculus" you said calmly.

"How did this happen?!?!?" He asked.

"Well, I died then I was brought back to life" you answered.

"How in the world did you die?!?!" He asked.

"I believe I was shot trying to get out Central Headquarters" You answered.

"How did that happen?!?!" Ed asked, still freaking out, "we left you there so you would be safe!?!?"

"Well she wasn't safe there" Envy growled.

You looked behind you to see a grumpy looking Envy with his eyes narrowed and his arms crossed.

"Bradley killed her" He said unhappily to Ed, "if you hadn't have taken her there she wouldn't have died, so basically, it's all your fault that this happened."

Your eyes widened and you looked back at Ed to see anger all over his face.

"It's my fault huh?" He growled, making his hands into fist.

"That's right" Envy said back unhappily.

They looked like they were about to beat each other up, so you stepped in before they could. You gently put your hand on Envy's chest and looked up at him with a caring face, this made him calm down and his angry expression washed away. You then looked at Ed.

"Edward, it wasn't your fault" you said calmly, "you didn't know that Bradley was out to kill me."

Ed seemed to calm down and he unclenched his fist.

"I'm sorry (y/n)" he said saddly.

"It's okay!" You said flashing him a smile, but then you got serious, "and Edward..."

"Yes?" He asked, encouraging you to continue.

"I need to ask you for a favor" you answered.

"Go on."

"Well...you see...Bradley is still after of and we kinda need a place to stay."

"And you're asking me if you can stay here?" Edward asked.

"Y-yes" you answered quietly.

Edward look a little sceptical at first, but then he let out a sigh. "Fine...I'll let you stay"

Your eyes lit up and a huge smile spread across your face.

"BUT..." Ed suddenly said, making your smile go away, "You have to promise me THOSE two won't distroy the anything."

You looked behind you to see Envy and Wrath waving their hands in front of the girls face, but she seemed to be so shocked she couldn't move. You looked at Ed and smiled.

"I promise" you began, "you won't even notice they're there."

Edward nodded his head and walked over to Winry. He stood in front of her, raised his hand, and flicked her forehead. Lucky for him, Winry was snapped out of it, but Envy wasn't so lucky. Right after she snapped out of it, Winry reached behind her back and pulled out a wrench before hitting Envy repeatidly on the head with it.

"GET OUT OF HERE MONSTER!!!" Winry screamed still hitting Envy, "I WAS TOLD WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DO SO GO AWAY!!!"

Edward ended up having to throw her over his shoulder to make her stop, while you had to keep Envy from killing her by wrapping your arms around him while Wrath jumped on his back.

Edward took her inside and the screaming soon stopped then Alphones came back to the door.

"Please come in" he said kindly.

After a lot of explaining, you finally convinced Winry that you weren't there to kill them, so she agreed to let you stay here. Winry's grandma, Pinako, even let you stay here. She thought you looked nice.

They had two extra rooms in the house. Wrath took one, while you and Envy shared one.

~time skip to when you're about to go to bed~

You went into the bathroom to change. Winry had gave you a night gown to wear to bed.

"Why did it have to be a night gown?" You couldn't help but think as you left the bathroom and headed back to your room.

You opened the door to find Envy lying down on the bed with his hands behind his back and staring at the ceiling. Also he was currently just wearing pajama pants, so...he was shirtless.

Envy turned his head when you walked in and immediately smirked.

"Don't you look cute" he teased.

You blushed but then grumbled at the gown you were wearing. You sat down on the other side of Envy and looked down at him.

You sat there for about 5 minutes, just looking at each other until Envy sat up. When he did, he immediately wrapped his arms around you, bringing you into a warm hug.

You were a little surprised at first, Envy doesn't act like this for no reason, but you soon melted in his arms and hugged back.

After a few seconds, you looked up at him with confused eyes.

"What's with the sudden hug Envy?" You asked.

He sighed before grabbing your head and pushing it back into the hug.

"I just haven't hugged you in a while" he answered, "I haven't given any sort of affection to you in a while."

You looked up at him and smiled kindly. Then, you leaned up to kiss his cheek, but he moved his head to catch your lips with his.

You were a little caught off guard, but you soon melted into kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck while Envy moved his arms down to your waist and held you closer to him.

The kiss was a soft passionate kiss. It made you relize how much you missed Envy's kisses and how you loved them.

You soon had to part for air, leaving you sad and wanting more. Envy brought your foreheads together and looked into your eyes. His eyes were filled with happiness and love.

"I love you (y/n)" he whispered, "and I'm so glad you're safe."

"I love you too, Envy" you said with happiness in your voice.

Envy gently layed you both down on the bed. He covered you both up before you snuggled your head in the crook of his neck.

Since Homunculi don't need sleep. You and Envy stayed up all night cuddling and sharing kisses. You knew you were now safe and nothing would take you and Envy away from each other.

_____________________________________
That chapter was surprisingly really hard to write, but I did it!

I'm also here to say that this story is coming to a end, the next chapter will be the final chapter.

~thank you for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 1.8K 44
Read at your own risk (I do not own any of the Creepypastas or pictures)
89 7 10
Soul Eater fanfiction. I do not own Soul Eater.
507K 14.8K 47
( fem reader ) ➪ DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS strong language ~~~~ ✈︎♪✈︎♪✈︎ ♡︎ '𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛? ' 𝚠𝚑𝚎...
Midari's Pet By m

Fanfiction

111K 2.4K 23
Midari x Fem reader Uhhh I really don't know, smut, fluff, the works