Can You Keep A Secret

By iSlayy_

"Look Naomi, you can't tell anyone about that. Students and teachers aren't aloud to have any type of interco... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
ATTENTION

Chapter 9

22.1K 756 229
By iSlayy_

My alarm went off, indicating that it was 6:30pm and time for me to get dressed for school. I had a major headache but I couldn't afford to miss any school, especially because all of the studying I've been missing.

I stretched and got up, going to put my robe on. I went to the guest room Leah was in and she was sleep with the covers covering her body.

"Leah?" I said, shaking her. She started mumbling but she still didn't wake up so I shook her again, but this time I did it a little harder.

"Are you going to your classes today?" I asked. "If not you can stay here or I can drop you off at you dorm on my way to class."

"I'll stay here." She mumbled and went back to sleep. I nodded and went back to my room so I could start getting dressed. I decided on wearing a black and white tank top with an elephant print on it, some red Armani jeans, some black Timberlands, a black rolex and some Chanel earrings. I added my signature red lipstick and some dark ray bans to keep all of those bright lights out of my face. (Outfit in MM)

I grabbed my Burberry bag and headed out the house. It was really bright outside so I quickly put my Ray Bans on. The sun light was giving me a headache. I got in my car and headed in the direction of school.

I took my seat next to Anya and I thought about ignoring her, but I decided against it because then she would ask why I was ignoring her. I can't tell her about me and Mr. Taylor, I just don't trust her enough.

"Hey girl, what did you do last night?" She asked me.

"Nothing, me and Leah just chilled." I shrugged.

"It don't look like y'all just chilled." She said, pointing to the obvious hickey on my neck. I thought she knew we had sex and I was about to go into panic mode. "Did y'all invite some niggas over?" She asked.

"Fine, you caught me. When Leah went to sleep I invited a friend over, we didn't have sex though." I told her reassuringly. Even though I was lying I still made it sound believable, which is a good trait of mine.

"Damn, now I wish I would've came over. But my night was totally worth it." She said with a smirk. I almost rolled my eyes but I caught myself and simply smiled. The teacher walked in the classroom and we got started.

3 Hours Later

It was finally time for me to go home and I was more than happy. I avoided Mr. Taylor the whole class period, even though I felt his eyes on me whenever he wasn't talking to the whole class. I kept my conversation with Anya to a minimum because she kept bragging about how good the sex with Mr. Taylor was.

I was on my way out when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and there stood the teacher who likes to fuck his students.

"What do you want Mr. Taylor?" I asked, putting emphasis on his name. I'm not calling him Jayceon anymore because we no longer have an outside of school relationship.

"Come on Naomi, let me talk to you." He pleaded.

"There's nothing to talk about. You did what you did and that has nothing to do with me." I said, shrugging. I didn't say exactly what he did because there could be ears listening anywhere.

"Just let me explain!" He begged. I looked at his face and he seemed genuine, even though I had no plans to forgive him.

"Fine. You can follow me in your car to my house, but you have to leave when I tell you to." I said.

"Alright." He hopped in his car that was coincidentally parked next to mine. I got in my car and pulled out of the school parking lot with Mr. Taylor following behind me.

A song by my baby Trey Songz came on, but I didn't know what it was called. I'll just turn it up and vibe to the beat.

Serve it up, serve it up, girl your lovin' is the bestest

Workin' up an appetite and baby you're my breakfast

Ooh you're so delicious

Ooh I'll do your dirty dishes

I pulled up outside of my condo and got out, locking my car doors. He followed me to the front door and waited for me to unlock it in silence. When I did, I remember Leah had stayed here and I had to warn her that Mr. Taylor was here.

"You can sit in the kitchen while I go change right quick." I told him. He nodded and went in the kitchen. On my way to my room, I stopped by the guest room Leah was in to see her dressed in the clothes she wore yesterday.

"Leah?" I said.

"You're here earlier than I expected you to be, there's a cab on the way to get me." She said, looking up from her phone.

"Okay. Mr. Taylor is in the kitchen, he wants to talk about this Anya situation but I honestly don't see anything to talk about." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Just give the man a chance Naomi." She chuckled.

I went to my room and took out some red cheer shorts, a black tank top and some black footies. I made sure I took my bra off because my nipples were feeling sore again.

I put my straight hair up into a high ponytail and went back to the kitchen. Mr. Taylor was leaning up against the counter on his phone. I grabbed a bottle of strawberry sparkling water and sat on top of the counter.

"So why'd you do it?" I asked, after I took a couple of sips from my water.

"I'm a man Naomi, I couldn't help myself." He stressed.

"But when I wanted to have sex with you, you said no. The minute another bitch throws her pussy at you, you caught it with no problem." I said, shaking my head.

"Because I actually care about you and I didn't want to take things to fast, Anya doesn't mean shit to me and she was just a quick fuck. If I didn't like you then I wouldn't have spent any time with you and I damn shole wouldn't have ate your pussy, that was my first time doing that."

"Well maybe you should start acting like you care about me Jayceon! You can't be out here fucking other bitches and then trying to get with me, it doesn't work like that." I said, shaking my head.

"See, this is why I hate fucking with little girls." He sighed and ran his hands down his face.

"Fuck you mean, little girls? I'm a grown ass woman Jayceon. That's any women, you can't jus- you know what I'm not even going to waste my breath explaining this shit to you."

"Man stop playing with me Naomi. You know I want you and only you, Anya don't mean shit to me." He moved between my legs and looked at me with those manipulative brown eyes.

"Well then act like it Jayceon, if you want to make this work you can't fuck around on me and run to other females just for a quick fuck." I told him.

"Alright babygirl I won't, this dick belongs to you and only you." He said, pecking my lips multiple times.

"How does it belong to me if you won't even give it to me?" I said.

"You're not ready." He said, chuckling.

"Yes I am." I whined. He shook his head no and smirked at me. "Can I at least touch it?" I asked.

"No girl."

"Can I see it then?" I asked.

He sighed and pulled his slightly sagged jeans down some more and then he pulled his boxers down half way revealing his pubic hair. Then he whipped it out and my eyes almost bulged out of my head.

He watched me to see my facial expression and I was honestly flabbergasted. He wasn't even all the way hard and it was still jaw dropping big, I don't even know if that would fit. I reached for it, but he quickly shoved it back in his pants.

"Happy now?" He asked.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered.

He came closer to me and I wrapped my arms around his waist. I kissed his lips and our tongues started to battle for dominance. His won of course.

"I need to get home, it's late." He mumbled against my lips. He tried to pull away but I pulled him right back between my legs and sucked on his lips causing him to smile.

"Stay the night with me." I said. He leaned his forehead against mine and looked his my eyes.

"I don't have any clothes babygirl."

"You can leave in the morning, I want you to hold me tonight." I said gripping his shirt again, even though he wasn't trying to move.

"Fine." He said.

"Carry me on your back? I don't feel like walking." I said, pouting. He over dramatically sighed and turned around so I could get on. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Damn girl, when was the last time you made a trip to the gym?" He asked me. I hit his shoulder and continued giving him the direction to my bedroom. He turned the light on and flopped down on his back on the bed while I was still on there.

"Get off, you're squishing me!!!" I screamed.

"I didn't say anything when I was carrying your 400 pound ass on my back, now did I?" He asked as he rolled over on his stomach leaving me on my back beside him.

"Shutup." I mugged him.

He got up and took off his shirt and pants, so he was wearing his boxers and a wife beater. I licked my lips as his muscles flexed every time he moved.

"Turn the light off while you're up." I said, moving to get under the covers. He flicked the light off and then got under the covers beside me.

"Goodnight Jayceon." I said. He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled his face in my neck.

"Goodnight babygirl." He answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 23.8K 67
"Why do you do that?" "Do what?" "Talk down on yourself. Every time you get frustrated with yourself you resort to talking bad about yourself." "Thos...
282K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
2K 68 8
this shit is so ooc wtf was I thinking😭 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is a book copied from my old abandoned account, I abandoned it because my friends...
12.4K 722 14
My main goal is to make Rosé fall in love with me. If you were to be asked, can you make the person you love fall for you in just 12 Days? In my cas...