Bad Boy's Protection (Protect...

By 3dream_writer3

Cover by KekekBronach Poppy McCormick was best friends with the school's most popular girl, Belle Jo... More

Protector Series
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Addressing Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Part 1
Chapter 17: Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
Bonus: Chapter 15 ~ Grayson's POV

Announcement

81.4K 1.4K 31
By 3dream_writer3

So after a long time of deciding, I will be doing something many people wanted. I will be writing a sequal! A lot of you loved Poppy and Grayson as much as I did and I can't let them go yet. I was reading some of the chapters and suddenly got a lot of ideas.

However, I won't be able to start it until two books I'm writing now are completed. I have another book planned that I want to start writing. My main focus right now is Fight For Me, but I'll be working hard to get it done.

I still need to plan the sequel. In fact, I only decided to go with it a few minutes ago and it's past one in the morning. I wanted to give the announcement before I go to bed.

Anyway, I don't know when it will be posted, but I wanted you lovely readers to know about the sequel. It will happen for sure!

Thank you for reading the book! I'll keep everyone posted about the sequel!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 59.3K 44
Kayla Green is not your typical girl. She is known and she has friends. People talk to her because of her easy going personality and caring attitude...
218K 10.3K 54
Mia Hill. College bound with an athletic scholarship. A go-getter with big dreams and a fully thought out plan to make sure they come true. But with...
616K 21.2K 78
Lennox Renovales has been known as the highschool's troublemaker. Luke Donovan is the most wanted bad boy. She wants to know more about his past but...
15.1M 302K 77
| Highest ranking : #3 in Teen Fiction | | Highest ranking : #20 in Romance | | Highest ranking : #1 in Teen Romance | (Undeniably in love with the b...