Like Father, Like Daughter. [...

De silently_dead_girl

"I want to arrange the colors of this hexahedron in order, using an incredibly quick method that anyone can c... Mai multe

[Prologue] Daddy's Request
1. Welcome to Class E
2. The Aftermath
3. Asano's Siblings
4. Pocky Game
Sneak Peek!
6. The Boy from my Nightmare.
7. Why are you hugging me?
8. Karma-Kun?. . .Ne. . .
Sneak Peek 2!
Original Story - MindTraps
9. Big Brother, Karma-Kun and I.
10. His and Mine Failure
Incest for Wincest!
Want me to continue?
Alive. Again.
Boo.

5. I Hate People like You.

2.4K 96 7
De silently_dead_girl

"Hideaki"

"Yes Daddy?"

"How have your studies been going?"

"I've been improving this year, and at a faster rate than Gakushū"

"I see. . .is that the result of Class E?"

". . . .Daddy, that thing in Class E may be good at teaching a class but that doesn't change the objective of anything"

"So you do agree that you've improved because of your new Sensei?"

"Of course not, my improvement is only due to my hard work even in such a situation"

"I see, I trust that you will not lose sight of things, you do remember why I sent you there"

"Of course I wouldn't Daddy and don't worry, things aren't going to change~"

"Things aren't going to change. . . .I wonder. . ." It hasn't been that long since I've been in Class E so I shouldn't feel anything but I have this strange feeling ever time I'm in there.

I wonder what it is?

I shake my head, I shouldn't get bothered so easily by this strange feeling, at least not now.

As I started making my way towards the Class E classroom out in the forest area behind the main building I noticed something.

I raised my brow as I made my way over to tree where I saw Naigsa and one of our classmates, Sugino-Kun I believe his name was.

I was wondering what they were doing out here until I looked in the direction they were looking in and saw Koro-Sensei, wait, were they planning on assassinating him?

I stayed behind still not giving away my location as I watched Sugino-Kun take out a baseball which had anti-Sensei BB's embed into it, wow that's. . . .actually very clever.

It's not something I would expect from a Class E reject, I'll give him that.

I reminded silent as I watched him pitch but from the pit of my stomach I had this strange and very annoyed feeling, what was this?

In a few seconds I felt a gush a wind pass by me, I looked up to see-Koro-Sensei?!

"Good Morning Nagisa-Kun, Sugino-Kun and Asano-San"

I flinched when he said my name and realized that both boys were looking at us, crap!

They must be thinking that I was stalking them or something!!

"Hideaki-San? How long have you've been there?"

Yeah, that's probably what they're thinking.

I faked coughed to cover up my worries as I composed myself"I wanted to ask you the same thing but then I noticed you two were planning an assassination so I just decided to stay and watch the fall out, is there a problem with that?"

"Ummm, that kind of embarrassing. . . ." I heard Sugino-Kun mutter with an uneasy expression on his face, yeah, it's officially weird.

At least they didn't call me out for seeming like a stalker.

"This was actually a very good attempt in assassinating me, embedding anti-me BB's in a baseball, however-"

'Great another irrational explanation, I'm out'

I left before I could hear anymore of this, it was enough not getting caught for "stalking" my classmates but I don't need to hear this right now, it's not like it really mattered to me anyways.

[TimeSkip.]

"Nagisa~"

"Huh?"

"Hehe," After what happened this morning I felt very anxious and embarrassed for some reason, I don't know why I was like this.

Nagisa seemed a bit down about earlier so I decided to talk to him, don't question me why I'm doing it I just am.

"You seem space out, are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I'm fine Hideaki-San," He forced a smile onto his face as he looked in my direction"sorry to concern you"

"It's no trouble at all Nagisa"

"Um, Hideaki-San?. . ."

"What is it?"

"Sorry to ask this but why do you call me by first name? I don't think we've met each other before now" I blinked at his question, he couldn't really remember could be?

The smile on my face fell for a second before I forced it back.

"Well that's simple, it might be thee that we haven't met before now but there's friends, teachers and gossip around this school, especially about students who are going to Class E"

The fact that Nagisa couldn't remember anything about our encounter made me upset but I refused to let it show.

But still, even if it was one time I still cherish that memory. . .

"Ah, I see them. . .you aren't a very skeptical person are you Hideaki-San?"

He~most times, I try not to hesitant with my actions" That sounded like an utter lie.

"Ne, Hideaki-San" I looked back at Nagisa, his expression looked like he was in deep thought about something ver negative.

I pulled up a chair and say in front of his desk, tilting my head to side in curiosity"what's wrong Nagisa?"

"I keep thinking about this morning-"

Oh shit.

"-you know, with how Sugino-Kun's attempt to assassinate Koro-Sensei"

"Oh?"

"I keep asking to myself is it possible for us, as a class, if we can really kill someone like him?"

I see now, so that's the reason he's been in thought a lot these days.

I didn't. Really care about the issue since I was going to make sure that no one would kill that creature unless it is I but Nagisa. . . .he seemed really worried about the matter.

"Well that all depends, are you weak?"

"Huh?" I smirked softly at his reaction, he seemed so lost by my words that I had to hold back a chuckle trying to keep my composer intact.

I changed my smile back into a small smile as I turned to face him"you see you can't really reach a goal if you just give up, that's  just logic, that's why the weak have absolutely no place in this world~"

'That's why Class E is so weak, because they gave up and in return we all have up on them~'

I thought this but I wouldn't voice it out, Nagisa wouldn't want to talk to me anymore if I said something like that.

"You. . . .have a very dark but realistic way of seeing the world, Hideaki-San. . ."

"I'll take that as a compliment"

"Anyways. . . .about Sugino-Kun-"

Oh great, there he goes again talking about that Sugino. . . .

I really am happy that Nagisa trusts me with this but I would rather talk about anything other than that baseball playing little-"AAAGHH?!"

"Nagisa! What's wro-EEHH?"

I let out a sudden noise in confusement as I looked out the window to see Sugino, speak of the devil, and Koro-Sensei.

Sounds perfectly normal right?

Well it wasn't!!!

Koro-Sensei had his tentacles wrapped around Sugino and looked as if he was torturing that impudent boy!

Something like that was not allowed at all!!

"Koro-Sensei! What on earth are you doing to that student?" I questioned as I ran outside towards them and I could clearly hear Nagisa trailing behind me.

It's not that I cared about Sugino or anything, but as far as I know from the deal with this thing that he wasn't allowed to harm any of the Class E rejects under any circumstances.

"Sugino-Kun?! Are you okay?" Koro-Sensei turned to both of us"ah, this, I happened to notice yesterday Sugino-Kun's pitching stance that was exactly the same as Arita who went to the Majors-"

'Where is he going with this?'

"-But Sugino shoulder muscle configuration is unlike his in any way," While speaking he finally put Sugino down as we came over to him, he seemed undamaged at the least.

"Even if you emulate him you will never he able to throw a radio ball like him"

"H-Huh?"

"Koro-Sensei?...." Sugino looked almost as shocked as me as we both looked at him, I didn't expect such a thing from him. . .

"H-How can you say that won't out even know?!" Questioned Naigsa shouting all of a sudden as I checked Sugino, but again I don't care for him!

"Ah, I do actually-"

[ TimeSkip!. Since it's gonna take a while for this to write anyways. ]

I sighed loudly"honestly, what a waste of time. . ."

The whole situation with Sugino and Koro-Sensei took much longer than expected, why did I even have to be there for?

After "lifting" Sugino's spirits the said male had looked better now, how idiotic.

"Oi, Sugino-Kun" Speak of the devil.

I called out to the male as classes ended, he looked pretty shocked that I was talking to him at all after what happened earlier, I was surprised myself.

"Eh? A-Asano-San?" He questioned extremely surprised that Iw as talking to him at all.

I looked up at him as he waited for me to talk before Is rated forward and looked up at him almost face to face.

"E-Eto. . . .Asasno-San? Why do you suddenly want to tal-"

"I hate you"

"E-Eh?"

I glared at him darkly"I'll repeat myself only once, I hate you," I moved forward to him even though I was much more smaller to him I seemed to be very intimating and I loved that power over another person.

"I hate how whiny you are,

I hate that your so close to Naigsa,

I hate that idiotic smile of yours but you know what I hate most of all. . ."

At this point he could t move any further away from me as his back was against a wall as I continued to glare at him as he waited for what other insults I had for him.

"W-W-What?"

". . . .I hate how you gave up so easily,"

"Eh?" I backed up away to cross my arms at him but still had a stern look on my face as I continued-"I don't understand why you have to bring worsen all problems into this but that annoys me, it annoys me that just because you can't be like a person you respect doesn't mean you can't do this your way, if you stop there you'll end up as nothing but scum that will never do anything in this world, that's why I hate you, that's why I hate people like you. . . .so think twice of what you do and say around me, cause I'll make sure that it'll come back and bite you in the ass, understood?"

"R-Right" I pulled away from him and smiled my usual smile"great! I'm glad we came to an understanding"

I said finally before turning on my heels, that worked out so much better than I expected it would, how fun.

As I began to walk again I heard Sugino call out to me as I glanced over my shoulder"Asano-San?. . ."

"What is it?"

"I. . .I. . . .I want to know why you told me this? Do you. . .actually care about. . . .what I do? Or is there. . .another reason?"

". . . .don't be silly, I don't care about any of you rejects but it's just like I said, I hate people like you"

[ Finally!!. I did it!!!. I'm so sorry it took such a long while to finally make this chapter but it's done!!. More coming soon!!. ]

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

609K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
855K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...