Like Father, Like Daughter. [...

By silently_dead_girl

"I want to arrange the colors of this hexahedron in order, using an incredibly quick method that anyone can c... More

[Prologue] Daddy's Request
1. Welcome to Class E
2. The Aftermath
4. Pocky Game
5. I Hate People like You.
Sneak Peek!
6. The Boy from my Nightmare.
7. Why are you hugging me?
8. Karma-Kun?. . .Ne. . .
Sneak Peek 2!
Original Story - MindTraps
9. Big Brother, Karma-Kun and I.
10. His and Mine Failure
Incest for Wincest!
Want me to continue?
Alive. Again.
Boo.

3. Asano's Siblings

3.9K 152 51
By silently_dead_girl

Gakushū Asano.

This person is my eldest brother and rival.

He is an entire two years older than me but we are both in the same grade, due to my outstanding grades and good behavior.

I respect him as as a person but as a brother....that is a whole different thing.

Knock, Knock

"Hide? Are you in there?"

"It's my room of course I am....what do you want?" I didn't get a response as I heard the door to my room open, oh great.

I did look up from my laptop as I heard footsteps come closer to me and the spot next to me on my bed shift"what is it Shū-Chan?...."

"You're still calling me that?"

"You call me Hide still...."

"Fair enough"

I heard him sigh loudly as I just rolled my eyes at him.

"So are you going to answer my question or not, because if you aren't may you please leave I'm studying, I thought you were too"

"I am....I....I was just concerned about you and wondering you needed my help in anything?"

I stopped what I was doing as I held my head down, 'here we go again with this crap....'

"What....makes you think....that I need your help at all?....."

"Hid-"

"No!" I snapped at him before I could even let him finish his sentence, I didn't want to hear this anymore from him!

I had just looked up at him and saw his shocked expression at my sudden outburst but I could careless about that, his expression quickly went back to normal as he spoke.

"Hide I just want to spend time with you again, why do you always-"

"I what?"

"......you always act as if I am a burden to you that's what"

I couldn't believe the words coming from my own brother's mouth, I suppose he's dead to me in that sense anyways.

I scowled him as I crossed my arms in disappointment"I can't believe you, why can't you just leave me alone you're interfering with my study, which is what I'm guessing, no, I know that's the real reason you came here to bother me in the first place, Gakushū"

I didn't have time to look at his expression as I shifted my gaze back to my computer, I didn't have time to deal with him at all.

"Look, if that's it may you please leave my room"

"......fine, come talk to me later, okay?"

"Why?"

"Just because, your my sister Hide, yes, it's true were both trying to reaching to be best but we're siblings first you know"

"Trying?....hehe~....trying you say, I'm not trying Gakushū, I am going to be the best, both as a student and a child"

I could feel the glare directed my way but I ignored it since I could careless, at least this way I could tolerate him more, not as a brother but more as my enemy.

"I can't believe you sometimes either Hide....I'm going to keep improving and once things get straighten out we're talking about this....I'll see you at dinner"

"Yeah, bye" I said finally as I heard the door to my room close, he was finally gone, that idiot.

I really ah w no idea what he expects from me, we are siblings for heavens sake!

He should know me by now.....

I do remember there was a time where we would get along better but that is in the past now, I'd rather move on from that time.

The only thing that matters to me now is this assassination, I can't get distracted but bothersome things like my brother.

But if he puts himself in a position where I have to rival against him then I'll be happy to take on the challenge, a scheming smirk found its way to my lips as I thought to myself-

'I wonder if Onii-Chan will be is easy to break?'

Gakushū's POV

'What goes on in her head?'

After I left Hide's room I felt a really tense air between us again, why are we like this now?

I don't know why my little sister is the way she is now, she use to be so much more different when we were children.

I suppose Father is at fault there.

And sadly, so am I.

Along with me, Father has also pressured Hide to be the best and the strongest but his effect on her....is always concerning me.

I know the way I act but I doubt that Hide knows just how strange her personality is to other people, it's not natural for someone like her....

And with this sudden development of her ending up in Class E?!

If I hadn't heard of it from the gossip going around school, Father possibly wouldn't have told me at all.

'I would expect this from him yes, but from her?'

What is Father even planning for her?

I ran a hand though my hair exhausted, emotionally, as I went back to my room"what am I am suppose to do with her?...."

[Time Skip]

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap....

I sighed softly to myself as I waited in my room, was I really expecting too much from her?

Dinner went by normally but all the while I couldn't help but think of the things that Hide and Father were hiding from me, I felt completely left out in my own home.

"What are you doing?"

I flinched slightly as I looked up to see Hide at my door with a sour expression clear on her face, she decided to come after all.

"Well?," I blinked when I realized that she had already let herself in and was standing in the center of my room bored"what do you want to talk about?. . ."

"I wanted to ask you about Class E" I said bluntly getting straight to the point.

She shrugged her shoulders at me indifferently as her expression still didn't change"what about Class E?"

"Hide, you know very well of my concern of you-"

"Gakushū, whatever I do, isn't much of your business"

"But how can you end up in Class E?!" I questioned seriously since I didn't want to take no as an answer from her.

She didn't show any clear emotions on her face as I stated back at her, then she sighed at me"Gakushū, I am going to be the best and as much as I would love to rub this in your face, I can not"

"Why?"

". . .why else? Because I promised Daddy, Shū-Chan~"

There it was again.

That side of Hide that never seemed to make any sense to me or anyone else, everyone else expect for my Father.

He made my sister this way and I just don't know what to make of it, it's impossible to talk to her when she's like this"

"Shū-Chan~" I blinked at her to see that her completely blank face changed to a sadistic smile and her eyes seemed clouded, I frowned at this.

"Hide. . . .are you really not going to tell me?. . ."

"Nope~that's a no no Shū-Chan~! But I that doesn't mean I'm going to stop you from doing whatever you want~I could really careless if what you do but-"

Before I knew it she was right in from of me and giving me a glare of pure hatred, I was taken back from this as she resumed her sentence.

"If you get in Daddy's way at all, or bother him at all with this. . .I won't hesitant to deal with you myself. . . .your my brother, you know better than anyone how far I'm willing to go, and that means if I have to deal with you too then I do it, do we have an understanding, Shū-Chan?~"

The way she saids 'Shū-Chan' is not the same as when we were kids, I don't think it will ever feel the same again.

"Understood"

[Hey!. Sorry for late updates!!. This part of the story is a little off the story/plot since I wanted to show and express the type of brother/sister relationship these two have together, so look forward to possibly more little chapters like this. I'll make sure to update this story as soon as possible!. And thank you to all of you who left comments and got me off my lazy streak!!. Laters!. ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
424K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
246K 9.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...