The Cursed Pureblood Twins (...

By anime__lover100

She is kaname's twin sister Born to protect all her friends How can she do that when she lost herself in this... More

The Cursed Pureblood twins
The Beginning
The Other Girl
The War
Her Promise
Her Childhood
Her Change
The Nightclass
Her Blood
Days
Her Feelings
The ball
Shizuka........
Her Vision
why
Help Me
its alright
Author's Note
Her......
The Betrayl
Her Love For Them
Her Love For Them
Mysterious Person
The Mask
Disguise
Another Reunion
Love Rivals
Fighting Over Love
Sad Love
Years Spent In Happiness
Epilogue

Her Sadness

5.5K 162 5
By anime__lover100

( Yuki p.o.v )

I got off the ground and saw Yukiko unconscious. What have I done , whatever I do I can't bring my self to hate Yukiko.

I started walking towards her but hanabusa and ruka stopped me " stay away from her " hanabusa growled at me. I then heard a voice saying ' how clueless are you, she's someone important to all of us ' I then lost sight of everything and fainted.

( Yukiko p.o.v )

Flashback/dream

I was with Yuki playing and reading. She then said
" Yukiko onee-chan why can't we go outside " I haven't left this house unlike my twin kaname.

" don't worry, we'll leave one day and be sister's forever, I know there are beautiful things in this world Yuki" I smiled at her and she returned the smile

Another flashback

My mother and father died and I was with kaien cross the man that took care of Yuki but also me as well. I usually ignored Yuki .

I was reading when I got a bad feeling and got up and was about to leave when kaien stopped me and said " Yukiko what's wrong " I saw a vision of a silver haired boy with blood on his neck, I told kaien " I saw a silver haired boy with blood on his neck "

I left and smelled blood and followed the smell. I found myself at kiryu family house. My eyes widened when I sensed a pureblood.

I ran inside and saw shizuka. " shizuka what are u doing " I said , she looked at me and her eyes softened. I met shizuka before and she became my friend.

She then left with a silver haired boy. I sensed that kaien was almost here, so I ran to the boy and said " it's alright I won't let you die I promise "

Timeskip

Yuki helped zero kiryu wash the blood off and I went in to help. When I went in he pinned me to a wall and Yuki yelled " ZERO NO " I looked at Yuki and told her " go Yuki now " she left me and zero alone.

I grabbed his hand and said " hit me if you want , but I won't kill you because I know you'll grow up to be a wonderful hunter like your parents zero" his eyes softened and he hugged me and I blushed and he said " your a good pureblood, your too kind" I heard him say that and hugged him back " if you want to cry then cry I won't judge you, I cried when my parents died, it's normal for humans to cry, I promise to be by your side zero"

Another flashback

This is different I'm in what seems to be a battlefield and I see kaname fighting. I look around and see a man that looks like that man that killed my parents.

He ran too me and said " your mine Yukiko " and then everything went black and I saw a girl with silver hair and green eyes.

She smiled at me like she was crazy and said " oh Yukiko we'll meet soon I promise " she then grabbed my chin and her eyes started glowing and she said" I will destroy this world for you and Shido "

End of dream

I woke up yelling causing everyone to come to my room. Ruka said " are you okay " I nodded and rima and ruka hugged me.

Takuma handed me water and I took it and hanabusa said " why are you shaking " I looked at my hand and I was shaking.

" bad dream " said akatsuki and senri . I nod my head and hear zero running. The comes in and hugs me and says " did they hurt you" I tried talking when hanabusa said " we would never hurt her"

I started petting zero's hair and I told them all " calm down "

Tears started running down my eyes and I hugged zero " I can't stop crying, I made a promise to always smile and too never cry , then why am I crying "

I felt a lot of arms around me and saw all my friends hugging me " that's what makes you more human " said zero.

I continued crying but smiled and said " I guess so "

' she wants to destroy this world, and enjoy every minute of it ' said a women's voice and I thought' I won't let her destroy a world where I can finally be free'

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT!!!!!!!SEE YOU ALL NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.9K 38
yumi ran away from the kuran estate at a young age. she never felt loved only from her onii-sama kaname kuran. her heart shatered when she heard that...
6K 229 68
In this tale of Vampire Knight, created by Matsuri Hino, Zero was born as the pureblood along with Ichiru. And Kaname and Yuki we're born as humans...
12.9K 481 42
Yuki and Zero live a happy life now. They are married and they had children. But now, Yuki will have to go through a test. A test to see if she is wo...
2.6K 79 32
This is my version of Kaname's perspective on what happens if the vampire knight crossed over to the diabolic lovers universe and what really happens...