An Old Friend

By corinne2002

Criminal Minds Fanfiction Mia Rose joins the BAU profiling team after previously working in the child abduct... More

Chapter 1: New Team Member
Chapter 3: Catching up 1
Chapter 4: Catching up 2
Chapter 5: Jet Ride
Chapter 6: Don't Make A Promise You Can't Keep
Chapter 7: Interviews and A Profile
Chapter 8: Adam Ragone
Chapter 9: BANG
Chapter 10: Are You Ok?
Chapter 11: Hospital
Chapter 12: "Do you still like ice cream?"
Chapter 13: Does He Want To Be More Than Friends?
Chapter 14: Park
Chapter 15: Arpeggio
Chapter 16: Bar
Chapter 17: Getting Ready
Chapter 18: Weird Date
Chapter 19: Montana
Chapter 20: Lilith
Chapter 21: Police Station
Chapter 22: Black Eye
Chapter 23: "I'm not most guys and you're not most girls."
Chapter 24: The Letter
Chapter 25: Daniel Marcel
Chapter 26: Darkness
Chapter 27: Is Mia There?!
Chapter 28: Daniel's basement
Chapter 29: I Wish I Could Help
Chapter 30: "I can't lose her like I lost Maeve."
Chapter 31: To the Rescue
Chapter 32: Deliverance
Chapter 33: Reunited (Mild Smut Warning)
Chapter 34: The Morning After
Chapter 35: Sassy Sibling
Chapter 36: Smut Warning
Chapter 37: Gracie Part 1
Chapter 38: Gracie Part 2
Chapter 39: Future Plans

Chapter 2: Mia

6.6K 154 9
By corinne2002

Spencer
"Mia!"
She runs over and hugs me. I wrap my arms around her and hold her tight. As I hold her I breath in the familiar scent of her strawberry shampoo that she has been using since we were kids.
"I've missed you so much," I tell her with excitement.
"I've missed you too. What has it been? Six years?"
"Six years. 11 days. 5 hours. 3 minutes and 31 seconds."
We are still hugging when I hear Derek awkwardly cough. I release Mia, but stand close enough that our shoulders are touching. My face burning a bright red when I turn towards Derek.
"You two know each other?" Derek asks in awe.
"Yes. Mia and I went to high school together. Mia was a prodigy like me. She was my only friend. Did you know that people have an average of three friends but......."
I stop myself. I tend to babble when I get nervous. Hotch clears his throat and gestures for us to sit.
"I'm sorry you two but we have a case. You can catch up later."
We all take our usual seats. Mia pulls up an empty chair next to me. JJ starts briefing us on our next case.
Last time I saw Mia we were leaving college to start working. Mia moved to Montana to be with her family. I wanted to visit her but our jobs wouldn't let us. I always thought that Mia was beautiful but now she is......just.......wow! Everything about her has intensified. Her hair is more golden. Her eyes are now a gorgeous dark chocolate brown. Her body.........
"Reid!"
Everyone is looking at me. They are waiting for me to answer something. How long have I been starring at Mia?
"S-sorry. W-what did you say Hotch?"
The team snickers and Mia giggles.
"I said, what is your opinion about the type of unsub we have?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682 3 17
You are a new agent to fill up another slot in the BAU. You've been studying it ever since you got out of high school at sixteen and obtained a PhD i...
460K 11.7K 26
||psychopathy|| a neuropsychiatric disorder marked by deficient emotional responses, lack of empathy, and poor behavioral controls, commonly resultin...
1M 21.3K 21
Your relationship with Spencer Reid is a simple one: friends and coworkers together at the BAU. One day, after Spencer stumbles upon something he sho...
36.3K 791 25
Y/n recently transferred to the BAU. She quickly became closer to a fellow agent than she ever thought possible. Will her past ruin her future, or wi...