Pieces. | August Alsina fanfi...

By ShiaTheWriter

|Any rude comments will result in a mute. Meaning that you will be unable to comment on any chapter of my boo... More

Intro.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.

Chapter 4.

96.3K 5.1K 2.7K
By ShiaTheWriter

Esined.

"Get up," my dad woke me up by kicking my bed.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"You got twenty minutes,"

I stood up and he left the room. I stretched and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and took a bird bath. I went to my room and got dressed. I put on some of my new stuff. I made sure I had everything ready before going into the kitchen.

My dad was outside, smoking. Probably on his third cigarette already.

"Hey mama," I walked up to her. I hugged her. "I love you,"

"I love you too," she said.

I pulled away, looking at her face for the first time since last night. She had a blacked eye and a swollen top lip. She had marks on her neck too.

"Mama, I'm tired of him hitting us. We can leave. We don't need this,"

"Stop talking like that," she whispered.

"We can leave, Mama. We can leave while he's aslee-"

"Stop, Esined,"

"Mama, please," I could feel my throat getting itchy and a lump soon to come.

"We can write and draw when you get home,"

"Mama,"

"Here," she gave me an orange. "I love you. Have a good day at school," she hugged me tightly.

I hugged her back. "I love you more,"

When we released from each other's grasps, Dad came in. Mama looked down immediately, avoiding any type of eye contact with him. I quickly wiped my tears.

"C'mon Ned," his southern voice spoke.

I kissed my mama's cheek before leaving.

We got into his truck and I put on my seatbelt.

"I'm not pickin' you up from school today," dad stated.

I didn't respond.

"You hear me?"

"Yes, sir,"

"Then why didn't you say anything?"

Because if I would have said okay you would have said I was talking back and disrespecting you.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Always apologizin'. Shut up,"

I looked out the window and sighed. "Dad..."

"Didn't I just tell you to shut up?"

"Yes sir,"

"Then why are you talking?"

I stayed quiet for the rest of the ride to school.

When he pulled up he unlocked the doors, but I sat there.

"Go on now,"

"Dad, do you love me?" I looked at him.

"Go to class, Ned," he said.

"I got ten minutes,"

"Go to class,"

"Dad, do you love me?"

He grabbed my arm and squeezed it tightly. "What'd I just say?"

I winced in pain, trying to get out of his grip.

"Go to class," he added a forceful push as he let me go and my shoulder hit the door.

I got out of the truck and grabbed my bag. I closed the door and he stared at me as I walked off.

"I don't love you either," I mumbled to myself as if I was talking to him. "I hate you,"

I walked up to the doors and got searched. When I got pass the guards, I went straight to class.

August looked up when I walked in.

"I know you don't like me, but I just gotta know. You okay?"

I looked at him. "I'm fine. Thanks for asking,"

He stared at me and sighed before looking away.

I looked up and Chantelle was standing in the front of the classroom, staring a hole into my face. I avoided eye contact with her. I didn't want any problems with her today.

Chantelle walked over. She gave me a dirty look before kissing August. "Hey baby," she smiled.

"Hey baybeh," he said after kissing her back. "You good?"

"I just came to say hi because I didn't see you this morning,"

"I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up. I didn't know I was gon' have ta take my nieces ta practice,"

"It's okay. Are we still hanging out today?"

"Dang," he sighed. "I promised da girls I'd go ta their game today. Tomorrow?"

"I'm busy tomorrow. It's fine. Just forget it," she stood.

"Wait wait," he pulled her back. "Don't act like dat,"

"I'm gonna be late for class," she shook him off and walked off. She looked at me again, glaring, before she left the class.

"So dramatic," August mumbled then shrugged. "I tried,"

She was definitely dramatic... And annoying.

"Hello class," Mr. Jones said. "Sorry I'm late. Shall we began?"

Class went on and I couldn't wait for the bell to ring. One class down. Five to go.

I walked onto my next class. I honestly was excited to see Mr. Togel today. I know it's weird to think about your teachers like this, but I did. I had a very small crush on him.

He seemed like he cared about me and it meant something to me. His goal is always to make me smile before I leave his class. He hasn't gotten a smile out of me yet, but I felt like he would soon. It was something about him.

Why am I thinking about my teacher like this? That's weird.

When it finally got to third hour, I was sort of nervous for some reason.

"Hello Esined," Mr. Togel greeted me with a smile. "How are you this morning?"

"I'm okay. How are you?" I asked.

"I'll be good if I get a smile out of you today,"

"I'm not sure if that's gonna happen,"

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I don't like smiling,"

"I'm sure your smile is pretty,"

"Not really,"

"You want to help me pass back papers before the whole class gets here?"

"Sure,"

Mr. Togel split the papers between us and I honestly didn't know most of these people. I didn't know who's desk was who's.

"Maybe I shouldn't help. I don't know who anyone is or where they sit,"

"You haven't been speaking to anyone?"

"No, sir,"

"You don't have to call me sir," he chuckled.

"It's just- I don't know. Sorry, Mr. Togel,"

"You can call me Mr. T like all of your peers do," he smiled.

"Mr. T," I said.

"Yes?"

"I was saying it to myself,"

"But why haven't you been talking to the other students?"

"They don't like me,"

"What makes you think that?"

The fact that they judged me in every single class I have before my name was even said. They were messing with me before I sat down.

"I don't know. Nothing,"

"Are you sure it's nothing?"

I nodded. "Sorry. I didn't mean to nod. Yes, I'm sure it's nothing. Nothing that I haven't dealt with before,"

"If someone is bullying you, Esined," he paused and looked at me. "You can tell me,"

"No one is bullying me," I lied.

"Aye. I been lookin' for you," Keenon said to me as he came into the classroom.

"Hello Keenon," Mr. Togel chuckled.

"What's brakkin' Mr. T?"

They did a handshake and I was very confused.

I avoided looking at Keenon while he approached me.

"You aiight?"

"I'm fine," I mumbled.

"I ain't seen you all mornin',"

I was avoiding him. After my dad saw him, I was scared. I felt the need to avoid him.

"I haven't seen you either,"

"Did I do something?"

"No. Um... I just-"

He looked at Mr. Togel.

"I'll give you two some privacy," Mr. Togel started to back away.

"We can't be friends or anything," I told Keenon quietly.

"Why not?"

"My dad saw you and he told me that he... He doesn't want me around you," I mumbled.

"What did I do?"

"Nothing. I'm just not allowed to have guy friends. I should have told you that. I'm sorry,"

"Man whateva. I know the real reason," he smacked his lips before leaving the classroom.

"Boyfriend drama?" Mr. Togel chuckled.

"Not my boyfriend,"

"Seems like he wanted to be,"

"I don't think so," I mumbled to myself.

"Your dad is strict, huh?"

I didn't know if I should answer that.

"Kinda," I mumbled.

We finished passing out papers and the bell rung. Students came into the classroom all at once.

"Esined," Mr. Togel said.

"Yes?"

"I'm getting that smile out of you sooner or later," he reminded me.

Class seemed to go by quickly and I went to my next class. That class flew by quickly too.

When lunch came around, Viola sat in front of me.

"Hi," she smiled. "Mind if I sit with you?"

"Mind if I draw while you're eating?" I asked back.

"Nope. Carry on," she unwrapped her food. "How come you aren't eating? We've got great food here,"

"I'm not hungry,"

"I heard your stomach growl in class. You can't lie to me," she said. "What's the real reason?"

"Business?"

She laughed. "You can tell me,"

"Nothing better than peer pressure," I looked up at her before beginning to start a sketch of her.

"Sorry. I just care. You want some of my food?"

"No thank you,"

"Esined. Soft taco or hard taco?"

"What?"

"Which one tastes better?"

"Soft,"

She picked up two soft tacos from her tray and held them out for me to take.

I took the tacos from her and sat them beside me. "Don't worry. I'll eat it later," I assured her.

"Promise?"

I looked at her and began to sketch her eyes. "Sure," I mumbled.

I quickly sketched her face while she ate.

"What are you drawing?" She asked with her mouth full of food.

"Ew. Close you mouth, Viola,"

She started laughing after she swallowed her food. "Sorry,"

I sketched her hair. I made sure to get the small details of her messy bun.

"Are you really going to eat the tacos or am I going to see them in a dumpster?"

I stop drawing and unwrapped a taco. I put sauce on it and bit into it. I chewed it and wrapped up the rest of it. I continued sketching her and she laughed.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Did I just piss you off?"

"No. I don't get angry. Why'd you ask that?"

"The way you bit into that taco. You almost bit your finger off," she began to laugh again. "You bit it like you were mad,"

I laughed a little and continued sketching her.

"Lesbian table for two?" A boy laughed, sitting next to Viola. "So hot,"

I looked at him and he smiled.

"Shut up, Riccardo," Viola laughed. "Esined, he was joking. This is my best friend, Riccardo. Riccardo, this is Esined," she introduced us.

"Hey girl," he wiggled his fingertips.

"Hello," I mumbled before continuing to sketch Viola.

"What grade are you in?" He asked me.

"Eleventh," I answered.

"Are you a lesbian?"

I looked at him. "What?"

"Do you like girls?"

I shrugged. "As friends, yeah,"

"Cross her off the list," he told Viola.

"Riccardo, shut up!" Viola laughed. "Please don't take anything he's saying serious. He's so annoying, sorry," she elbowed him.

"Don't get beat up in front of your little girlfriend," he laughed.

"Stop making her uncomfortable. Go sit with your boyfriend,"

"Girl bye. Ain't no boyfriend,"

"What'd he do this time?"

Just when Riccardo was about to tell her what happened, the bell rung, signaling that lunch was over.

"Saved by the bell," he laughed before standing up.

We all stood.

I had finished my sketch of Viola just in time. I took the paper out from my sketch pad and gave it to her.

She smiled widely. "This is amazing, Esined. Thank you so much,"

"No problem," I said.

"Girl, you've got talent," Riccardo told me.

"Thank you,"

"No problem,"

"Wow," Viola admired it. "This is amazing,"

"I'll see you later boo," Riccardo told her.

"Call me and tell me what happened!" She called to him while he walked away.

"Okay!" He called back. "See you later girl!" He waved to me.

I waved back.

"How'd you draw it so quick?"

"I don't know,"

"Wow," she smiled. "I can keep this?"

"Yes,"

"Write your initials on it,"

I wrote my initials on it.

She couldn't stop smiling. "Thank you so much. This is... I'm lost for words,"

"You're welcome,"

"I've gotta get to class, but I'll see you around, alright?"

"Alright,"

"Better eat those tacos!" She called as she walked off.

I laughed a little and got my stuff together.

For some reason, I felt like Viola's personality was genuine and she didn't want to be fake or mean to me. The way she stood up for me in class made me feel like she wasn't out to hurt me or be fake towards me. I felt comfortable around her.

-
That's the end of chapter four.

Poor Keenon :( he was acting a tad bit strange tho.

I hope y'all are still enjoying this.

Excuse typos please.

Comments & Votes? They are appreciated.

Much love, Shia. Xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.1K 42
What happens when Breonna finds out that she's pregnant by her cheating ass boyfriend and he leaves her for another girl. What will she do? She don't...
3.1K 124 5
Two years have passed since the Woodsboro massacre, and [Name] has done everything possible to bury those haunting memories. She's now attending a co...
132K 4K 37
OLD TITLE: August Alsina's Maid REVAMP𝖤𝖣 **DISCLAIMER** This story has not been edited properly. If there are any errors, readers typically let me...
608K 15.6K 72
Jungkook is BTS' Maknae, but he is also their Little. Each of the six members have a different role when caring for Little Kookie, despite one of the...