Mr Arrogant || kth. » book 2

By wtkfics

"haven't we met?" his eyes whispered and i had sudden flashbacks of us. it's been long, kim taehyung. ; prete... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
**{Take Note}
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 [part 1]
Chapter 35 [part 2]
Chapter 36 [End]
Epilogue

Chapter 8

327K 16.1K 30.6K
By wtkfics

- taehyung's POV -

"Hyejin, can I tell you something?" I asked.

"What is it?" Hyejin said, and my heart started to thump vigorously.

"Well actually I..." I was about to speak up, until when I turned to look at her, she was resting her head on my shoulder, fast asleep. I slightly smiled, then sighed.

Maybe another time, I thought, or maybe never.

Still carrying her on my back, I hastened my steps home.

After a long way home with the heavy Hyejin on my back, I finally reached in a few minutes, my energy all drained out.

I quickly went up to her room and lay her gently on her bed. I pulled the covers over her then sat by her bed, watching her sleep peacefully.

"I just wanna say thank you," I whispered, then slowly walked out of her room.

***
- hyejin's POV -

I forgot to shut the blinds before I slept, hence the bright sun shone on my face and woke me up early in the morning. Ugh.

I slowly sat up right on my bed and stretched. I felt tired as hell and still bloated from last night's dinner.

I checked the time, it's 8am.

Just then, Taehyung barged into my room, yet again. "HYEEEEJIIINNN!!" He came running in, being all hyper then suddenly jumped onto my bed, landing infront of me.

"YAH! Get off my bed you rascal!" I smacked him with my pillow, but he stayed where he was. "What are you doing here?"

He turned his body and looked at me. "Just wanna say good morning," he spoke, then winked at me.

I chuckled, "Gross."

Taehyung sat up right facing me, "Let's go eat, I ordered pizza."

"Pizza for breakfast?" I raised my eyebrow, "You're... weird."

"It's still food alright. Hurry get up," he said and stood up, waiting for me to get up as well.

I groaned, wanting to continue my sleep but Taehyung was still staring at me, waiting. I sighed and slowly stood up, walking towards the window.

"What are you doing?" He looked at me, puzzled.

"Well I'm just, closing the blinds," I said and grinned.

"I think the pizza's gonna arrive soon, let's head downstairs," he said, turning towards the door and was walking out of my room.

I took the chance and quickly threw myself on the bed, continuing my sleep.

"YAAH HYEJIN!" Taehyung yelled, stomping towards me and hit me with a pillow, "Get up you lazy pig!"

"I'm not hungry just let me sleepp," I said, desperate for more sleep.

"If you won't get up I'll freaking kiss you."

Hearing that, I shot up, staring at Taehyung whom was standing by my bed. "I'm up, I'm already up, ok, alright, let's just go," I said nervously.

I went to wash up before heading to the living room where the pizza box already arrived. I sat opposite Taehyung and took a slice of pizza, stuffing it into my mouth.

We were eating quietly before I spoke. "I think last night you wanted to tell me something but I didn't hear well because I probably fell asleep," I said, "What did you want to tell me?"

Taehyung gulped, "Um, nothing. I forgot what was it about. Just forget about it."

"I see... anyways, are we going anywhere today?" I asked, taking a bite on my second slice of pizza.

"Well, yeah. Since you can't go to the theme park because of your foot, I'll bring you somewhere else," he replied.

"To where?" I asked.

"You'll see," he smirked, "Let's go get dressed then we'll head out."

***

I came out of my room, wearing a pastel pink pullover with black overalls, along with white flats, ready to go.

"Taaeehyyungg?" I knocked on his door. He finally came out of his room, wearing a pastel pink T-shirt with a black hoodie, along with a pair of white shoes.

We stared at each other for a few moments. "Coincidence?" I said, still looking at how similar we were dressed.

"We've got couple look right here huh, you obviously peeked on me when I was dressing up, then tried to match me. Didn't you?" He said.

"Michyeoseo?! I was done dressing up before you. Let's just go right now," I said and ran downstairs, heading out of the house. Taehyung followed after me.

We both went in the car. Taehyung started the engine. "Can you just tell me where are we heading to?" I asked.

"Just wait and see," Taehyung grinned and started driving off.

Minutes later, I started to recognise the roads that we were driving past, and realised we were heading to somewhere I've never been to after so long.

Taehyung pulled over. "We're here," He said, smiling.

I looked out of the car and saw the school building, our high school, where so much memories were made.

I went out of the car, awed as I stared at the school building. "It's been long," I muttered, close to tears.

"Let's get in," Taehyung said, and we both went into the school building.

We first walked along the hallway, and I was already smiling like mad. "Nothing much have changed huh," I said and Taehyung nodded.

I stopped by a locker, number 239, and smiled. "This used to be my locker," I said, memories flashed in my head.

"Hey, remember this?" Taehyung asked, suddenly grabbing my shoulder and slammed me against the locker. I looked up at him in shock before he put his right hand against the locker, by my head and leaned in closer to me.

"Morning, babe," he smirked.

I stared at him for a few moments, frozen, before I pushed him away. "Yaaah!! Why'd you remind me of that?!" I said, stomping away. Taehyung chuckled and followed after me.

We went up to the second floor and walked past the classes having their lessons, before we stopped infront of a class. 'Class 2-3'.

I smiled, standing infront of the door, "Yah Taehyung, remember we used to get punished here?"

Taehyung smiled. We both stood at the same spot, same as a few years back, and raised our two hands, before breaking into laughter. There were truly many memories to reminisce about.

"There's one more place we should go," Taehyung said, pulling my hand and heading to somewhere.

We went up to the third floor, and I smiled widely, realising where we were walking towards - our usual hideout, the storeroom.

Taehyung opened the door to the storeroom, and everything was still in place, but just dusty.

"Nobody actually wants to enter this storeroom but us," I said, sitting on a pile of newspapers.

"Well basically this is where our deep conversations usually start, during our high school days," Taehyung said, sitting beside me.

"Yeah, it's crazy how that all happened in the past," I said.

We both kept quiet, looking around the storeroom before Taehyung spoke, "I just remembered something," he said, pulling a box from the shelf and dusting it off. He took out a pile of papers.

"You wanna bring home your artworks?" I asked.

"Yeah but," he pulled out one of the drawings he made, the one with a portrait of a girl, "This one's for you."

I took the drawing, and looked at him, puzzled. "Why'd you give this to me?"

"Because it's a portrait of you, duh," he said, "You're so dumb you couldn't even recognise your own initials written at the bottom of the paper when you first saw the portrait long time ago."

I smiled sheepishly, studying the portrait further. "Aish how could I be so dumb," I said, still looking at the portrait. "Yah, did you like me that much that you ended up drawing a portrait of me?" I teased him.

He looked away, flustered. "Yah, pabo Hyejinie, let's just go and walk around other places," Taehyung suggested and we both walked out of the storeroom.

We were casually strolling on the ground level before someone familiar spotted us.

"Taehyung? Hyejin?" She called, and both of us stood still.

"Uh, Mrs Jung?" I answered her. She walked towards us, smiling widely.

-----------------------------------------
A/N ;
HEY GUYS omf finally found some time to update ok zzz.

Just wanted to ask if you want me to add more Taehyung POVs or just stick to Hyejin's POV. :) hope you can give a feedback to me okaii.

Thanks for reading annyeong~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 546 20
He stood infront of her, she stared him with her glossy eyes, "i wanna ask you for just one more favor, will you do it for me?"Seokjin asked, "wh-wha...
2.6K 272 12
~VERY SLOW UPDATE!~ Jin asks Tae if he can be his fake friend to keep Wooyoung, who is crazy about Jin, away from him, but what happened afterwards w...
69.2K 6K 24
*BOOK TWO* !!READ 'THE STRANGER' FIRST!! It's been a few months since Taehyung reappeared in Hana's life. At first, she thought life was finally loo...
58.8K 2.8K 47
❝Look at me in the eyes and tell me you won't leave me.❞ WARNING: don't read if you are sensitive to cringy stuff. i warned you. . . . . *sequel to...