Saving him (Naruto fan-fic)

By BrookeSimmons

~Part One~ (Sequel to becoming a ninja) Yuki is back and stronger than ever! She has spent the last two year... More

Chapter 2- Team seven'e bell test, without Sasuke
Chapter 1- Yuki Okami is back!
Chapter 7- Give Gaara back!
Chapter 6- Team highfive?
Chapter 4- Fighting Itachi and a memory
~Special~Chapter 5- Valentines day
Chapter 3- Saving Gaara
Chapter 8- Gaara lives!!
Chapter 9- What happened to Akamaru!?
Chapter 10- Rude, unwanted team mate, and Akami
Chapter 11- I would rather spend a day in the wooden cage beating up Sai
Chapter 12- The plan
Chapter 13- Orochimaru, still a creeper...
Chapter 14- 'Love illness'
Chapter 15- *Filler* Great, a mission with Akami's team...
Chapter 17- *Filler part three* Akiko
Chapter 18-*Filler part 4* Arriving
Chapter 19- Training with Kakashi
Chapter 20- The beginning of a new mission
Chapter 21- The violent monk
Chapter 22- Yuki's tears
Chapter 23- A small talk with Sai
Chapter 24- Desperate attempt for a kiss
Chapter 25-A small bet
Chapter 26- Sora, stop glaring at my part-time dog!
Chapter 27- Naruto! Didn't I tell you to stop breaking into my house?
Chapter 28- A little talking and a little training
Chapter 29- A painful fight between Tensai's
Chapter 30
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Where are we?
~ Special ~ The Lost Tower- So, we went back to the past
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Finding Mukade
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Going back
Chapter 31- There's no way Granny Tsunade lied
Chapter 32- A little frustration
Chapter 33- Progress
Chapter 34- R.I.P Asuma sensei...
Chapter 35- So... there is such thing as a Immortal? Damn, I lost the bet.
chapter 36- The First Kiss
Chapter 37- Some time with Grandpa Sage
Chapter 38- Hidden Knowledge about the Tensai
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 39- Another Crystal user
Chapter 40- Their intentions
chapter 41
Chapter 42- You're sending me back?!
Chapter 43- *Mai* Separation of the Crystal Users
Chapter 44- *Mai* Academy and Genin Days
Chapter 45- *Mai* Jounin years and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 1)
Chapter 46- *Mai* Jounin Days and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 2)
Chapter 47- Who are these two?!
Chapter 48- Introducing and a almost confession
Chapter 49- Going after Sasuke
Chapter 50- Getting Closer
Chapter 51- The New Akatsui Member, Tobi
Chapter 52- Another failed attempt
Chapter 53- Kessho Village's new leader, Eito
Chapter 54- Learning About the Crystal Style
Chapter 55-Crystal Healing Abilities
Chapter 56- Last Day at the Kessho Village
Chapter 57- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 1-
Chapter 58- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 2-
Chapter 59- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 3-
Chapter 60- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 61- Leaving Konoha, Alone
Chapter 62- Training with Crystal
Chapter 63- Training with Wolfs
Chapter 64- The New and Improved Okami
Chapter 65- Pain of many kinds
Chapter 66- A New Konoha
Chapter 67- The New Hokage
Chapter 68- Going to meet the Raikage
Chapter 69- Begging for Forgiveness for a Friend
Chapter 70- Madara and Sasuke
Chapter 71- Uchiha Sasuke, Friend or Foe
Chapter 72- Uchiha V.S Okami
Chapter 73- Granny's back
Chapter 74
Chapter 75- Date?
Chapter 76- Goodbye

Chapter 16- *Filler-Part 2* Konoha's Crystal Wolf

9.2K 199 17
By BrookeSimmons

I do not own Naruto

Another sigh escaped through my lips as, yet again, Akami dragged Akiko back to us. A satisfied smirk on her lips as she tied the brown haired girl then dumped her on the floor.

"Akami, a little more gentle please." I said.

Her cat ears went back as her eyes widened, "I-I'm sorry Yuki-chan! I'll be more gentle next time!" She flashed a bright smile at me.

Konohamaru smirked, "Akiko, you're no match for Akami-chan!"

"Guys, settle down, we're camping here for the night, okay?" I said while placing my bag on the ground.

"Okay!" They all cheered, except for Akiko.

Sitting down I let the genin set up their tents while I looked at Akiko. "That was your third time trying to escape, we haven't even gone through a full day. Am I really that awful?" I joked, she glared at me.

"Yes, you're terrible! The worst!" She shouted.

"Geesh kid, you're mean. I didn't think I was that bad, oh well. You're going to have to deal with us for another two days, or if you keep this up four days." I stood up brushing off the dirt and grass. "I'll go set up our tent's, Akiko."

Akami turned around from her almost-built tent cracking her knuckles, "And don't think of running." A dark aura surrounded her, Akiko turned white and quickly turned away.

"Go easy on her, Akami." I murmured, patting her soft cat ears.

She looked up at me, "But she's been rude to you, Yuki-chan." She paused, "And you're not the worst, or terrible."

I smiled, "Thank you, Akami. Go ahead and finish your tent." She nodded and hopped away to her tent.

Pulling out the supplies I quickly made Akiko's tent first, then proceeded to make mine next to her's. Sneeking a glance behind me I saw Akiko looking at me, when she saw my glance she looked away. A small smirk formed, along with a soft chuckle as I stood up and walked over to her.

"Okay, I don't want you to be tied up, so I'm going to untie you. If you run away though, I won't send Konohamaru, Akami, Udon, or even Moegi. I will get you next time, and I don't play around, got it?" I narrowed my eyes.

She gulped and nodded, I smiled. "Good!" With a simple flick of my kunai I cut the ropes, then held out a hand. She looked at it, then ignored me and stood up. My arm dropped as a eyebrow twitched, 'She sure dislikes me.'

"So, Naruto Nii-chan said you know the Rasengan too. Is that right?" Konohamaru asked, I nodded. He grinned, but was interrupted by Moegi.

"Yuki-chan! Can you teach me some medical ninjutsu sometime?" She smiled.

"Um, I think you should ask Sakura-san, she's much better at medical ninjutsu. I'm more of a fighter, the medical is just in case I'm needed in emergency." I rubbed my head.

Akiko jumped when a rustle was heard, my eyes snapped to the bushes. I threw a quick kunai in the direction of the bushes, the chatter of a squirl was heard as he scattered up a tree. She relaxed a little when she saw it was a animal.

"Akiko, are your parents by any chance ninja's?" I asked, tossing a cracker in my mouth.

She glanced up at me, "Yes they are."

"Oh? Are they good ninjas?" I tilted my head, a smile on my face.

She turned away with a huff, ending the conversation. I sighed but stood up, "I'll take first watch, you guys go ahead and go to sleep. We get up early tomorrow to make up for Akiko's escaping stunts." They all groaned but walked to their tents, Akiko slowly walking to her's as well.

Akami walked over to me, waiting till everyone was in their tents before asking, "Um, Yuki-chan. C-Could you please show me a jutsu!"

"A jutsu? Why?" I looked at the neko.

She pushed her pointer fingers together, something that I noticed Hinata do a lot. Smiling I knelt down to her, "I guess one can't hurt. You're all about cat's, right?"

Her face brightened, "Yeah! I'm kinda like a cat too!"

I nodded, "I can see that. Okay, this jutsu is called cat claws." I performed the handsigns for the jutsu. Her eyes widened when she saw my hand turn into what looked like a paw with long, sharp claws.

"Woah! That's cool!" She exclaimed, "What are the hand signs again?"

I chuckled and showed it to her again, "Okay, remember those hand signs, you can practice later. Go ahead and get some rest." She pouted but nodded and retreated to the tent her and Moegi shared.

Making a hand sign I made two crystal clones. One went to stand beside Akiko's tent, in case she tried to escape again, while the other went to look around. My eyes narrowed as I looked around, 'I don't like this feeling.'

"All right everybody!" I shouted, a bright smile on my face as I placed my hands on my hips. "Pack up, and let's go!" I stopped when I realized Udon and Moegi were leaning on each other, sleeping. Konohamaru and Akami doing the same and Akiko hadn't left her tent.

I rubbed my head before walking up to the four, poking Udon I snickered when he fell. Falling to the ground woke him up right away, he stood up and whipped his nose. Moegi had the same effect, well she didn't wipe her nose.

I pulled out a thing of tissues and handed it to Udon, "Here."

He sniffed, "Thank you." I looked to Akami and Konohamaru. I did the same to them, then snickered again when they each fell on the ground. Akami's ear twitched as she shot up, pulling a kunai as a reflex. Quickly I caught the kunai before it hit anyone, a smile formed. Konohamaru slowly stood up, rubbing his head.

"Okay! Now that you're all up, go pack up your tents, then we have to head out!" I exclaimed happily. Their eyes twitched.

"How come you weren't like this when we tried to get you up that one morning?" Udon complained.

I smirked patting his head, "I wasn't on a mission that day."

They each grumbled but went to pack up everything while I walked to Akiko's tent. A small smile formed when I saw her still sleeping. 'So she didn't try to run all night, that's good. Although I bet she was just too tired from all the running she did yesterday.' A sweatdrop formed at my last thought, shaking it off I knelt down to her.

"Hey, Akiko get up." Softly I shook her shoulder, she mumbled. "Kid, get up. Since you delayed our traveling yesterday we have to leave earlier."

One dark brown eye cracked open to look at me. "What do you want?" Her voice was demanding, but held a different tone of something.

Ignoring it I gave a bright smile, "You need to get up now. Since you wasted a lot of time yesterday running away, we have to leave earlier to make up for the time. Now get up and pack up this tent, I'll give you ten minutes, you can eat while we walk." Standing up I walked back outside to see all the tents packed up, except for Akiko's.

Each of the genin stood and chatted, Udon the most quiet. My head tilted as I looked at them, another smile formed. Although it soon vanished when I got the strange feeling again, my eyes narrowed looking around. 'We should be leaving soon.' Turning I saw Akiko finish packing her tent, then turn to me.

"Let's head out!" I ordered, walking beside Akiko.

"You brat!" Akami shouted, I sighed and held her back from Akiko.

A sweatdrop formed, 'Is this what Kakashi feels like when Naruto and Sasuke fought?' Kneeling down to the angry neko I said, "Akami, calm down. Do what I have been doing, ignore her comments.Besides we only have to deal with this until we get her back to the village."

With a angry pout she nodded, "Okay."

Standing up I looked at Akiko, who was looking at me. "Akiko, please stop making those comments, I know you're only saying them to entice Akami." I stopped when shuffling was heard, not any noise from us either.

My eyes narrowed when I sensed chakra, pulling a kunai I spread my feet apart into a defence stance. "Akiko, tell me. Who are your parents?" She stayed silent.

"Akiko." I ordered.

"My Otousan is the l-leader of the clan." She murmured, looking down again.

I nodded, "So then, these ninja's I've been sensing are after you, right?" She nodded stifly.

Two ninja's jumped out from the bushes. Both males, around the same height. I studied the one on the left, his dark blue eyes narrowed looking over us, a small smirk formed when he saw Akiko. Looking over to his friend I raised a eyebrow, the man wore a cloth over his eyes, his mouth formed into a strait line.

'There is two of them, I'm not sure what rank either. But I do know that they are not genin, can I really take on two?' I didn't have time to think as they both lunged.

Pushing Akiko back I pulled another kunai, throwing it at their feet I released the seal. Appearing beside them I swooped down my leg, knocking the dark blued eye man to the ground. Swiging back up I tried to kick the blind-folded man, but he caught my foot without turning his head.

My eyed widened, 'So he can sense my movements, it's defiantly not a see through cloth.'

Twisting my body I went to stab him with my kunai, but his other arms caught my hand. With a flick he tossed the kunai out of my hand. A small smirk formed as he whispered something too low for me to hear. Before he was able to attack me I released the seal I put on Akiko, appearing behind her.

All four genin had pulled kunai, ready to attack. The other ninja stood up, a annoyed glare fixed on me. "Who are you?" He demanded.

"Not someone that you should mess with." I sneered as I glanced at his partner.

"I doubt that, you're just a chunin. We are jounin, little brat." He sneered back.

I scrunched up my nose, "I would hope you're at least a jounin, you're both old!" The others snickered while the man just glared more.

'Damn, I'm not jounin level yet, and these four wont be able to handle them. I guess I will have to try out that new jutsu.' Taking a small breath I performed hand signs, ones that were still foreign to me.

Quickly I finished them before the two attacked me, "Crystal release: Crystal wolfs!" I shouted as four multi-colored crystal wolfs formed. Once formed two charged at each opponent, growling as if real wolfs.

I smirked as I watched the two become distracted by the two wolfs that won't go down easy. Doing another set of hand signs I grouped everyone together, "Crimson fruit." Crystal formed around us as a shield. Sitting down I let myself collect natural energy as I went into sage mode.

I ignored the others bickering as my teeth sharpened, green eyes turning into wolf like eyes. A wolfy smirk formed once I knew I had absorbed enough natural chakra. Releasing the seal I had left outside the crystal I sppeared in front of the shield. Both ninja's were still occupied with my crystal wolfs.

I charged for the loud-mouthed ninja. He cursed as he dodged another attack of my wolf, when his eyes landed on me they widened. I smiled with my sharp teeth before lunging at him.

He reacted quickly, "Wind release slash!" I jumped to the side, quickly dodging the blade of air that was shot at me. Lunging again I let a ball of chakra form in my hand. "Rasengan!" I shouted as mu hand connected with the man, sending him back into a tree. My two crystal wolfs charged after him, once reaching him they changed into what looked like chains and binded him to the tree.

Turning I looked at the blind ninja, while he seemed to also be having trouble with my crystal wolfs, he was doing better with them. Running over to him I went to send a kick, which he was able to catch again. Growling I flipped off as he went to dodge my wolf.

Sensing a spike of chakra I prepared myself for a jutsu. Barely I could hear, "Earth release: Earth and stone bamboo shoot."

The earth around me shuffled, quickly I used a substitution. Landing on a tree I pulled another marked kunai, tossing it at the man I waited until my crystal wolfs lunged then released the jutsu. With all three of us he wasn't able to dodge, my fist landed on his face as my wolfs wrapped themselves around him. Then, just like before they turned into strong chains.

I smirked, "I win."

Loud mouth growled, glaring at me as blood ran down his mouth. "Who the hell are you?"

I paused, thinking of what to say before another smirk formed. "I'm Yuki Okami, Konoha's Crystal Wolf."

Turning I released the crimson fruit, all of them came running to me. "Yuki-chan! That was so cool!" Akami jumped.

"No wonder Naruto Nii-san likes you!" Konohamaru shouted at the same time.

Udon pointed to my shoulder, "Um Yuki? You're bleeding."

Following his hand I saw that I was indeed bleeding. Looks like that wind blade did get me a little. "Woops, looks like I didn't pay good enough attention, thanks Udon." My hand glowed green as I healed the open wound.

Akiko glared at the ground a little before sighing and looking in another direction, avoiding my gaze. "Yeah, I guess it was a little cool."

My eyes widened before a smile formed on my face, "Thank you, Akiko."

End of Chapter 16! So Yuki finally had a, um what do you call it? Ninja name? Or something like that ^-^ And it looks like Akiko may come around. Anyway, please comment and tell me what you think and vote :). It is always nice to have feedback. And I'm uploading this today because friday is my birthday, and I know I won't be able to upload this weekend or any other day. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Not edited...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.1K 30
Everything was going exactly the way they are supposed to go, and all was good. Until someone new shows up, someone different, someone that doesn't l...
160K 6.9K 33
Misaki's back and she's better then ever. She thought that after finding out of possessing another kekkei genkai besides Ice release nothing else cou...
224K 8.4K 100
Warning: This is a sequel! If you have not read: 'You're not the only one...' Do so now! --------------------------------------------------------- P...
151K 4K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...