when enough is enoough pt 1...

By x0xvampirex0x

Two girls named Star and Julie are in love..But what happens? do they fall out of love? and what about Libby... More

when enough is enoough pt 1 - 5
when enough is enough pt 6 - 10
when enough is enough pt 11 - 15.
When Enough is enough pt 16 - 20

when enough is enough pt 21 - 24

208 0 2
By x0xvampirex0x

Chapter 21.

I gasped and looked back at Lucy then at Julie.

"What do you want? Me? Then take me but don't shoot her. She didn't do anything."

"She has you. That's all she needs to get herself killed."

"Your not taking Star. Your not going to kill me. You don't scare me. You never will. So take your shitty self back to where you belong 'cause you don't belong here. Star is mine. She'll always will be mine." Lucy smiled taking my hand. I smiled back at her.

"Get a life Julie." I started leading Lucy inside but thats when she fired the gun. She missed hitting the door. I pulled Lucy in shutting the door behind me and locking it. She flipped open her cell phone and called a number. I sighed, looking at her.

"hello, I'm calling to report a stalker outside my house. She just tried to kill my girlfriend and me...yes.." she stated the address and hung up after a few minutes. She looked at me, wrapping her arms around me. I did the same, not wanting to let her go.

The cops took her away that night. I woke up on the couch smelling breakfast. Bacon, eggs and toast. I walked out into the kitchen, smiling.

"Hey there sleepy head. Want some of this?" she smiled at me.

"Please. I'm starving." I smiled back at her, running a hand through my hair.

"What do I get in return?" she winked at me. I smiled up at her. She put my plate in front of me.

"We'll see now won't we."

I dragged her into the bedroom, pulling her close behind me stopping in the middle of the room. I turned around to face her.

"You really wanna know what you get in return?" I smiled at her, wrapping my hands around her waist. She put her hands around my neck.

"And whats that?" she smiled. I leaned forward giving her a inch of space. She smiled bigger, leaning in, kissing me lightly. I pulled her closer, kissing a little harder. She slid her hands down my sides and under my shirt pulling it off. She smiled at me, grabbing my hands she pulled me towards the bed. She stopped before it and pulled her top off.

"Fuck me." she whispered. I took her bra off, kissing her hard.

"Don't worry I will, darling." I cupped her breasts in my hands, moving my thumbs across her nipples making them hard. She kissed me as I moved my hand lower, undoing the button of her jeans.

We layed there for a while, catching our breath.

"I gotta make you breakfast more often." she giggled, rolling over one her side.

I giggled and kissed her again. "Maybe you should, love" I kissed her again, harder.

Chapter 22.

she sets our suitcases on the bed in a medium room with one room.

"I slept here for three years." I sighed and nodded. I was tired as hell. All I really wanted was sleep. She pulled me in for a hug.

"I know it's hard. But honestly Star it will get better."

"But, what if she finds out?"

"Isn't she in jail?"

"Yeah, but she can get Kristina to do things." I sighed.

"Nah, last I head they broke up." she laughed a little.

"When did this happen?"

"The day before she pointed that gun at us." she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer.

"Well Kristina is doing a good thing then." Lucy nodded.

"Your beautiful, you know that." I smiled and blushed.

"Well I do now." I leaned in and kissed her.

I woke up in her arms, breathing heavily. I looked up at her. She smiled at me, grabbing my hand.

"scary dream?"

"Eh, yeah. I guess you could say that."

"Lucy!" a males voice shouted. I haven't met him yet, but im guessing its Brendon Parker. Her best .friend.

"Uh, i'll be right back." she kissed me on my forehead. I turned around, trying to get comfy again but nothing was working so I sat up, looking out the door way. I pulled my stuffed alligator towards me and cuddled it in my lap.

I layed down again, finally getting comfortable and drifted off.

so once upon a time there were these two friends, best friends actually. walking around this swamp area cuz they got lost. on stopped to take a break but the other had a very bad feeling and tried to get her to walk again when suddenly an alligator grabbed her leg pulling her towards the swamp. her best friend grabbed her arm pulling her back, trying to save her best friend. but, they were both pulled into the water. they were still holding onto each other when the alligator let go. they tried swimming to the top but the one best friend couldn't breath and became unconscious and started sinking to the bottom. so her best friend followed her. after a day, they both became mermaids and had a family.

I blinked waking up to Lucy shaking me.

"Star. Baby wake up." I looked at her.

"I am." I grabbed her hand, pulling myself up. She kissed my forehead again and helped me out of bed.

"Come on Brendon wants to meet you." she smiled as I walked behind her. "But he doesn't know your my girlfriend."

Chapter 23

I looked at her. "Well what did you say? 'oh to let you know Brendon me and my very close friend need some time off. So is it okay if we stay for a little?'" I shook my head.

"Something like that. He doesn't exactly know that I'm a lesbian. You know? I hid it."

"For all that time? How can you do that?"

"You know sneak around. I went to my ex-girlfriend's house a lot. It was pretty boring though."

"So how come you never told him?"

"I could never trust anyone. I mean I know he's my best friend, it's just... I guess I'm not ready. You know?" she looked at me and stopped walking. I nodded.

"Are you telling him today? I don't wanna force you into anything." I shrugged.

"We will see." She started walking again, grabbing my hand.

I followed her.

She stopped walking and looked at me then at Brendon. I let go of her hand and put it out to him. He shook it.

"Hi, I'm Star. I'm Lucy's Best-"

"Actually, Star is my girlfriend." I smiled.

He stood there with a firm look on his face taking it in then smiled.

"Why hi Star. It's nice to meet you. Did ya'll unpack yet? If not get to it. There are a lot of things I wanna show you." He smiled bigger at this. I looked at Lucy. Her expression was speechless. I giggled and grabbed her hand, smiling.

"Actually, we haven't unpacked at all. It's a long plane ride and all." I said then looked at Lucy.

"Uh yeah, but we can unpack later. So you wanna show us something?"

"Yeah, in a few? I have to shower." He smiled and nodded at me.

"Yeah, sure."

We get into the city. It's so beautiful. The view is amazing, just like the food. I might not ever want to leave. I shook my head and grabbed Lucy's hand next to me and squeezed it looking at her with a smile,

"Beautiful here isn't it?" Lucy said looking at me smiling back.

"Yeah it is."

"Well, if you like this, I'm positive you'll like where I'm about to take you."

"Where is that?" I smirked.

"Somewhere beautiful as you." She smiled and started walking.

I gasped at the waterfall. "I-I'm not this beautiful."

"You are tooo" she smiled, and grabbed my hand. "Want me to go first? Or do you wanna?"

"I can if you want." I walked in front of here, as she grabbed both of my hands so I wouldn't fall on the rocks.

The Waterfall was amazing, blue scenic rounded off with stones small leisure beach.

We sat on the beach, smiling. I thought deeply, biting my lip.

"Lucy..."

"Baby? You okay?"

"I-I love you." I bit my lip hard and looked at her

Chapter 24.

She smiled. "I love you too Star Marie Bright."

She moved closer to me, grabbing my hand. I blushed, just looking at her, smiling.  I moved my head just an inch from hers. She kissed me, pinning me down getting on top of me, moving her hands down my body, slowly grabbing my sides. I giggled.  As I giggled she kissed harder, biting my lip. I made a small quiet moan. She smirked, and then kissed me even harder. My face red as red roses. I sucked her bottom lip making her moan. She kissed hurter at that, taking my shirt off. I giggled, unhooking her pants, slowly taking them off. She kissed my neck then bit it hard.

. . .

"Hey, Brendon! How goes it?"  Lucy smiled at him, her arm around me. I giggled.

He stared at us. "Uh, I'm...okay. You?" he looked at the timer just as it dinged. "I made some dinner for your first day here, Star. Hope you don't mind Luc'". He smiled at her, then at me.

"Me? Mind? Hell no."

"Fantastic, Dinner is served. Take your seat ladies. I'll be right back." He rushed off. We both sat, next to each other.

Fifteen minutes later, he came back with someone else.

"Star Marie Bright." The familiar voice said. I chocked on my water.

"Julie." Lucy turned around then grabbed my hand.

"That's right, I'm back. You can't escape me." She smiled. "I always will be right by your side. Every step you take. You cannot hide from me."

"BENDON!" Lucy yelled out.

"No, No, Babe it's okay." I patted Lucy's arm. "For Your Fucking information, Julie, I wasn't hiding; It's called a long vacation. But, I cannot have that either? 'Cause I shouldn't be surprised you showed up. No. I can't have one day alone, without my ex-girlfriend fucking things up. Julie this wasn't you 3 years ago. You were that kind, funny, sweet, adorable, non-overprotective, woman I knew. Now look at yourself, Julie. You changed for the worse, and don't tell me you changed back. I know you didn't. by the way, you're not getting me back. I have a girlfriend. You know the one you tried to kill. She's mine. I love her. I know it hurts you, Julie, but you need to move on. It's also hard, but it can be done. I'm happy, and I'm not going to let you take that away from me again. So head out that door and go back home, this is our final goodbye. Forever." I walked down the hall and opened the door. She smirked, stopping in front of me. I braced myself.

"Can I at least have a hug?"

"No, now leave."

She sighed. "Just remember I love you" I nodded, as she slipped out the door.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 52 50
hey i by accident deleted it... so pls have patience. okay so people fall apart, fall together and sometimes choose the wrong path but what will happ...
1K 55 35
Elena Marie Owens, a cool, Independent 15 year old. A very well known person around New York due to her talents in the Arts and Crafts, and one of he...
551 51 23
What happens when Jake wants to talk to Elena? Will Jake finally say to Elena how he feels or will he keep it to himself? Jake is a football player...
1.2K 53 31
They were the most shipped couple in school. But, he messed up. Now she's the ex of the school's resident player. What happens when they take each...