When Enough is enough pt 16 - 20

Chapter 16

I felt sick knowing that Julie called Lucy, but how did Julie know Lucy's number? I shook my head, clearing my thoughts. I didn't want to think about it. She looked up at me and bit her lip.

"Star." She sighed a little bit.

"Yes?" I watched her movement as she walked over to me. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"Nothing, I just wanted your attention." She smiled.

"Hun, you'll always have my attention." I smiled back. "Which reminds me of last night, Julie called." I didn't want to ask the question.

"Yes, that she did." She nodded. "You want to know what she said?" she smirked.

"Kind of, but I really want to know how she got your phone number."

"Remember how close me and you got before I left?" I nodded, pulling her closer. "Well, I made sure she got it before I left before I left, Just in case anything happened to you." She wrapped her arms around my waist and sighed. "But I'm here now." I smiled. "So tell me, whats Julie going to do?" I hated saying her name.

"Just some of the same shit. 'I'm going to take her from you once I'm out of this shit hole blah blah blah.'"

I tensed a little bit. She kissed my forehead squeezing me lightly "Don't worry I won't let her get close enough to even try to do anything babe, okay?" she smiled softly at me. I smiled back halfheartedly and nodded

"Okay..."

"Oh come on Star. I promise you she won't come near you."

I smiled at her. "Seal it with a kiss?" She kissed me, hard. I wasn't expecting it at all, so I lost my balance grabbing on to her so I wouldn't fall down. She put her arms around me catching me. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She pulled back, looking at me. I blushed bright red. She giggled at me.

"Adorable." I shook my head and kissed her again, harder than she did before. She pressed against me, leaning me against the counter of the kitchen. She kissed harder, playing with my shirt. She pulled back again.

"I-I gotta go." She looked at the clock. I nodded not being able to speak. "Want me to lock the door?" I nodded again. She laughed then kissed me again. "I'll see you after three."

There was a knock on the door causing me to jump a little. I looked out the peek hole and opened the door.

"Libby!" I smiled.

"Star Marie Bright."

"Come in, you." I grabbed her arm, dragging her in, looking out to see if Julie was there then shut the door.