Best Friends And More Part 1

By QueenPompeo

Ellen and Patrick are best friends. Something happens and Ellen and Patrick tell each other secrets. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
I love you
Next Steps
Questions
Tal
Another Day
Divorce
First Time II

Prologue

4.6K 61 2
By QueenPompeo

The last few months the cast of Grey's Anatomy had been filming season 10.
They loved being back after the breaks , espacially Ellen and Patrick. Ellen and Patrick are best friends since season 1 and they have lots of chemistry on amd off screen. They had always missed each other during the breaks. Both of them missed spending every day together on set, their long talks and the many shared laughs and jokes. Neither of their spouses understood their friendship, the life at home for Ellen and Patrick was lately like hell. Jill and Patrick are always fighting and so are Ellen and Chris everytime when they are late at home or when they spend the night together at the trailor. The fights are alwys about Ellen and Patrick spending too much time at work and not at home with their kids.
//AN
I hope you like it commend and like
Love you guys ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
She & Her By A

Short Story

43K 386 6
ALL ABOUT LESBIAN SEX!! READ AT UR OWN RISK!! အပြာစာ သက်"ပဲမလို့ ကိုယ့်ဟာကိုယ် လာဖတ်ပြီးမှ အာမချောင်နဲ့။ ဘယ်သူ့ကိုမှ ဖတ်ပါ" ဆိုပြီး လိုက်မပြောထားဘူး။...
911K 55.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
18.2K 882 45
Demi Lovato is a typical college student, but is also secretly part of an unit of special agents - undercover cops-. Her life changes and takes an un...