The Virginity Bet [#Wattys 20...

Von xxPenguinLovexx

There was a bet going on between the male student body that attended Culver Creek High School. It reads as... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 34

6.3K 223 19
Von xxPenguinLovexx

"Can we go get our eyebrows done at Nikki's?" Monica moaned.

Charlie thought about it. She shrugged, "Kevin is in Milan for a few days, so, sure."

"Maybe you can like- get a brazilian- you know, surprise him when he gets back." Monica winks suggestively.

Charlie rolled her eyes, "Yeah, I'm gonna willingly tell the waxing lady to wax- down there- completely?! You must be crazy if you think I would even consider that."

Monica laughed, "Have you even done it with Kevin yet?"

"Done what?" Charlie naively asked.

Monica chortled, "You innocent, innocent girl. I mean, you know, sex. Obviously."

Charlie blushed, "Oh! Um, no, I haven't- um, had- sex with Kevin."

Monica put down the pair of jeans she was currently folding and walked over to Charlie, noticing a cloudy look in her eyes. "Is it because of Caleb?"

Charlie didn't answer, and Monica got her answer, which was clearly a yes.

"It takes everything not to call him." Charlie whispered after a while. 

Monica walked over and hugged Charlie. The two girls sat huddled for a long time, when Charlie pulled away, "Why can't I stop thinking about him, Monica? I feel so, so terrible. I'm the worst girlfriend. Every time I'm with Kevin, the only person I can think of is Caleb."

"Oh, sweetie." Monica whispered, rubbing her back.

Charlie shook her head, "What if my feelings for Kevin aren't real Moni? What if that's just how I'm feeling when I think about Caleb. Because truthfully, if I had the choice to pick between Kevin and Caleb right now, forgetting the past, my choice would be Caleb."

A new voice whistled, "Girls are so complicated. Don't you think?"

Charlie froze, praying on her life that it wasn't Kevin who heard that. Monica looked confused, "Who are you?" She said, grabbing a nearby can of pepper spray.

Charlie let out a breath and turned around, expecting to see Oliver or Alex, the boy who had a crush on her, or someone like that.

Instead, she stood face to face with the mystery boy she ran into downstairs a few days ago. He smirked to her. "I bet Caleb would be very interested to hear how you have to feel, wouldn't he, Charlie?"

Monica put down the pepper spray as she realized the two knew each other. Charlie walked up to the gu and pointed a twisted finger at him, "What are you doing here, shirtless guy?"

He smirked, "Actually, I'm here because you have my phone."

Charlie looked at him like he was crazy, "Are you insane? Why would I have your phone?" She muttered.

He rolled his eyes, "Because I had yours. In fact... I just realized it today, when I got a call from someone named Kevin."

Charlie winced. She pulled out what she thought was her phone. It looked like it. She held up the phone matter of factly, "Looks like my phone to me, idiot."

He rolled his eyes and pulled out my real phone. Charlie gaped at the same case on the same phone. She let out a low laugh and traded phones with him, "Sorry. I must have mistaken your phone for mine a few days ago. 

"You're dumb. Did you not use your phone at all in the past few days?" He accused.

Charlie glared at him, "Well, excuse me for not being addicted to my phone. I should be asking you the same question!"

He smirked, "Likewise, sweetcheeks." 

"Charlie! Aren't you going to introduce me to your cute friend?" Monica snapped.

Charlie rolled her eyes, "He's so not my friend. Monica, this is... fuckboy. Fuckboy, this is Monica." Charlie said as she awkwardly realized she didn't even know the boys name.

He glared at Charlie, and then flirtily walked over to Monica. "You don't remember sleeping with me a few days ago, Monica?" 

She thought about it and suddenly gasped, "Henry! I'm sorry! I just had a lot to drink that night."

He shrugged, "I wouldn't put it past you. Probably sleeping with too many guys for your own good."

Charlie burst out laughing, "Your name is Henry?!" She hollered.

He snarled at Charlie and she clutched her stomach, laughing and snorting, "You really are a fuckboy, Henry."

Henry glared at the both of them, "Okay, well, I have to go now. I'll be sure to tell Kevin how you feel about this Caleb guy on my way out." He said to Charlie with a smirk on his face.

She bit her lip and said softly, "Please. Henry. I like Kevin. I just need some time to get over my feelings for Caleb. Please." She said in barey a whisper.

-----

"Kevin, I have to tell you something." Charlie whispered.

Kevin grew a concerned look on his face, "What is it, Char?"

"You remember how I told you about the bet in high school?" She asked quietly.

"The Virginity Bet?" He wondered.

She cracked a sad smile, "You could call it that. Yeah."

"What about it?" He questioned.

"The guy who... won. His name was Caleb. And I have to tell you something because it's not fair for me to keep dragging you along like this without you even knowing what you're getting into. Kevin, I'm a huge mess. I love Caleb. But at the same time, I love you. I don't... I don't know. I'm so sorry. But if you just give me time, I can get over him. I swear I can. You're the one, Kevin. I want to be with you." She said truthfully, "I want to be with him, too, but I will never because of what he did and who he is. So, I just needed to let you know." She choked out.

Kevin was silent for a long while, then he said, "So what do you want to do? What does this mean for us?"

Charlie gulped, "I want to be with you. I want to get over my feelings for him, because I do have feelings for you too. But that's only if you want to be with me. If you don't, just tell me now, and you'll never have to see me ever again." A tear rolled down her face at the last part but she was quick to wipe it away.

Kevin cupped her cheeks in his hand, "I want to be with you, too."

Charlie hugged him for a long time, and then he pulled away. He reached into his pocket suddenly and pulled out a silver necklace with a four leaf clover charm. Charlie gasped.

He smiled, "I'm here to stay, Charlie. This is for you. Because... you've told me about Caleb and Luke, and how they hurt you. And to me, that sounds like you've been very, very unlucky in the past. But now that I'm here for the long run, I think you could use a good luck charm." 

Charlie looked away from the necklace and into Kevin's eyes, "Thank you. It's beautiful." She simply whispered.

He smiled at her cuteness and gestured to the necklace in his hands, "Do you mind?" He said, asking to put on the necklace for her.

She shook her head and lifted her hair, "Please do." 

He gently wrapped the necklace around her neck and clasped it shut. His hand lingered for a few moments but he finally pulled away. "How does it look?" She said with a cute smile on her face.

He whislted as he saw the shiny silver on her neck. Her eyes gleamed and Kevin said, "It looks beautiful on you. Just like everything else looks perfect on you."

She blushed. "I'll never take it off." She whispered, clutching the necklace tightly in her nimble fingers.

"Do you mind?" She eyed his lips, wanting a kiss.

He let out a chuckle, "Please do." With those words, she stood on her tiptoes and roughly thrashed her lips against his. He licked her lower lip, and Charlie was quick to part her lips, and his tongue darted in, exploring her mouth while she explored his. 

"I love you, Charlie." He said a long while later.

She meant it when she said back to him, "I love you too, Kevin."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

254K 10.2K 43
"You signed me up for what?" I shrieked at her. My best friend, who had volunteered me to test a new game that she wanted to make videos out of. A ga...
388K 14.6K 32
"Hey let's make a bet." My best friend Richy said. "Who ever losses has to ask out and date the f*ggot until he breaks up with you or for 6 months. W...
601K 31K 77
[ #738 in Romance - 1/12/15] (Book 1 of The Love Series) "I . Don't. Love. You. Do you understand?" He yell at me, with angry in his eyes. "Wh...
59.2K 1.8K 20
"Let's make a bet," I said. "What is it?" he asked. "That was very fun. And I feel like we'll do it again," I started. "We date each other and we can...