Together,forever. | Ethan Dol...

By blurryfaceed

Ariana moves in New Jersey with her best friend. Her life changes in days, and she finds the love of her life... More

Characters & Cast Media
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thanks guys!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
THANK YOU SO MUCH โ™ฅ
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
PLEASE READ !
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Hey guys..
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
READ PLEASE ITS IMPORTANT
Chapter 35
..
Chapter 36
NEW BOOK ! :D
Thank you all so much.
Hey lmao
WATTYS !!!!!

Chapter 6

4.3K 97 8
By blurryfaceed

~5 days later~
Well , in these 5 days , nothing special happened.. Ethan and I are really good friends now , you can say bff's. Same with Grayson , but I hang out with Ethan more.. Juliana and I are getting used to this place , its way more nice and chill...
So today , Juls , Gray , Eth and I decided to hang out at their place , and maybe film a video.
We got ready , ate breakfast and went to their house.
~One hour later~
After we finished the video , Grayson went to edit it and Juliana went to help him. She doesn't know anything about editing , she just wants to be near him. So cute.
Ethan and I were snapchatting , taking selfies and tweeting. When Grayson and Juliana got done with editing , we decided to go penny boarding.
Ethan and I were in front of them , holding hands and Juls of course had to take a picture.
"You better delete that." I said.
"No , its cute." She said and Grayson had a smirk on his face.
"Not cuter then a fact that you speak about Grayson every 5 minutes." I said and Ethan gave me a high-five
"No I don't." She said and blushed.
"Sure , whatever you say haha." I said. "Let's go to McDonalds." Grayson said.
"Yeah." Ethan said.
"I'm on a diet." I said.
Ethan and I started laughing like crazy knowing that isn't true.
"Are you seriously on a diet?" Grayson said.
"No. Let's go hahah." I said.
~Half an hour later~
After we finished eating at McDonalds Juls and me went to our house. Grayson and Ethan had to go to their cousin's house , its her birthday..
"Ariana , do we have any homework?" Juls said.
"Yes , sadly." I said.
"Ugh , I can't wait for school to finish , two months left." She said.
"Yeah and then summer , and we're free!!" I said.
"Yup , let's go do the homework." She said.
I am really bad at math so Juliana always helps me with it.. And tomorrow we have a test...
When we finally finished our homework we went downstairs.
Grayson called me.
"Ariana , sorry I'm calling at 10 pm , but I have to ask you something.." He said.
"Its okay , what happened?" I said.
"Well , this is in my head all day , umm , does Juliana really speak about me? Does she like me? Did she tell you anything? What is she saying about me?" He said.
"Woah slow down." I said and went to the kitchen so Juliana doesn't hear.
"Well..She does like you. But if you tell her I told you , you are a dead person." I said.
"Really ? Should I ask her out?" He said.
"Yes , and you should." I said.
"Thank you , and I will." He said.
"Welcome , oh and where's Ethan by the way?" I said.
"He is watching netflix , do you like him?" He said.
"Kinda , but don't you dare to tell him." I said.
"I wont , I got to go , see you in school , bye." He said.
"Bye." I said and hung up.
Finally..Grayson is about to ask out Juliana.
I went back to the living room.
"Who was that?" Juls said.
"Grayson." I said.
"What did he say?" She said.
"He asked if I can help him with a answer in homework." I lied.
"Why did you go to the kitchen?" She said.
"Because he said he doesn't hear me because of the TV." I said.
"Oh , okay." She said and continued watching Pretty Little Liars. I feel bad for lying to her , but I have a reason why I am doing this.
"I'll go to sleep now." I said.
"Okay , goodnight." She said.
"Good night." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
7.2M 368K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...