Being Liam Payne's Sister

By Sincerely_McKenna

What would you do if the most important people in your life were gone? They were here one day and gone the ne... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
End Of Book One!
Sequel!

Chapter 14

13.5K 231 98
By Sincerely_McKenna

Niall's POV

A week has past since we went to go see Simon in his office. The boys and I discussed it and we have decided to tell the girls today. It has been long enough and we don't want them finding out from someone else. I am so unbelievably excited to go on this trip the thought of telling the girls we'll be leaving is holding me back because I'm worried about what their reactions will be.

Samantha and Sara are still sleeping so all of us got up earlier to make brunch for them. Right now I am making some eggs, Louis is making toast, Harry is cooking some bacon, Liam is making pancakes, and Zayn is setting the table.

"How do you think their going to react?" Harry asked me.

"I honestly have no idea. It could go either way." I answered honestly.

""The table is set. Is the food almost ready? They should be waking up any minute." Zayn asked walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah I'm pretty much done with the eggs, Louis is done with the toast, and Liam was the first one to finish with the pancakes. All we're waiting for is Harry with the bacon." I told him. For some reason I think we all secretly are hoping to win the girls over with breakfast but none of us is saying anything.

"I'm just frying the last price if bacon and I'll be d-" Louis was interrupted by Sara and Samantha making their way into the kitchen.

"Do I smell breakfast?" Samantha asked in a happy tone. She walked over to me and placed a quick kiss on my cheek. I couldn't help but notice Sara peering over my shoulder looking at the eggs I was currently cooking.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Nope, just making sure none of the eggs are burnt. You know how much I love my eggs." She paused. Well you might not but Samantha does." She trailed off. I suddenly found myself paying more attention to my cooking abilities because I didnt feel like finding out what would happen if I messed up these eggs. and we all were seating ourselves around the table. I would be lying if I said I wasnt hungry and I guess you could say us boys did a pretty decent job.

"This tasted really good but I'm still confused to why you actually made it. I mean, dont get me wrong, but I dont think any of you would voluntarily make breakfast, and at this time of day too. What's the occasion?" Samantha questioned. I started to get nervous. I didn't know how we were going to say it, we haven't even really discussed it. I looked around the room to see everyone staring at me. I guess this is one way of finding out you'd be the one to break the news.

"We'll, me and the boys have something we want to tell you and Sara." I started. Sara looked at Sara and gave her the expression that practically said, See I told you they made breakfast for a reason.

"Tell us what?" They questioned.

"Do you remember when we went to go visit Simon a week ago?" I asked. They nodded their heads. "Well he told us we are going to have the opportunity to give back and do some charity work." I said.

"That's great! What did Simon have in mind?" Sara asked. I looked up at the boys before continuing.

"We are going to be taking a trip to Ghana and visit some of hospitals and communities there. We are going to have the opportunity to meet some inspiring people and experience a life that is the total opposite I ours." I told them. I wasnt expecting them to jump for joy but I definitely wasnt expecting it to be completely silent. I looked at Samantha and noticed that her smile she wore earlier was now replaced with one that I could barely recognize

"How long will you be gone?" Sara asked, breaking the silence.

"Two weeks."

Sara's POV

The past week had been the most amazing week of my life. I spent every minute of it with Harry. We went on romantic dates, went shopping, and even spent one day, cuddling in each others arms. Today was the day I was dreading all week. It was the day the boys were leaving for Ghana. Their flight leaves at 10:30 so we don't really have time to do anything special. Right now I was laying next do Harry in his bed, his arms wrapped protectively around me. I knew he felt bad about leaving but there was nothing he could do about it. It was 6:00 so we had two hours to get up so we could drive to the airport. I knew I took the longest to get ready so I carefully untangled myself from Harry's grasp, making sure not to wake him, and walked over to my room. Just as I closed my bedroom door, I suddenly felt the urge to throw up. I ran over to my bathroom and emptied whatever was in my stomach into the toilet. I then heard someone open my door and run into my bathroom.

"Are you okay!?" Samantha asked, worried.

"Yeah I'm fi-" Just as I thought I had nothing left inside me, I threw up again. Samantha rushed over to me and held my hair back. I have been sick before but not like this. The only thing I could taste was the vile vomit that covered my mouth. I closed my eyes and kneeled there for a few more seconds. I took so deep breaths to try and control my gag reflexes.

"Are you alright?" Samantha asked gently, still holding my hair back. It was a horrible time to be getting the flu. We'd have to be leaving soon and I don't feel like throwing up on the way to the airport. I flushed the toilet and slowly got up. I looked in the mirror to find my face paler than usual. I turned to Samantha who was grabbing me a glass of water.

"Do you think you could go get me some-" I stopped mid sentence in horror. This would have never crossed my mind until now.

"Samantha?" I trembled.

"Yeah?" She said, lightly combing my hair with her fingers.

"What day is it?" I asked. Her hands stopped and she looked down at me, confusion showing on her face.

"The nineteenth, why?" I gasped and my breathing picked up.

"I-I'm late." I mumbled, my voice shaky. It took her a few seconds to register what I had said she her hands left my hair, letting some pieces cover my eyes.

"Sara, it's late. My period is never late." I said, tears brimming my eyes. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. We both stood there in silence.

"We'll there's only one way to find out if its true." She said, breaking the silence. I looked up at her as she began to leave my room.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"I'll go get a pregnancy test from the drug store. I'll be back within five minutes." She answered, walking away.

"Samantha?" I quietly called out to her.

"Yeah?"

"Are you mad at me?" I asked, lowering my head. I can see the disappointment in her eyes and I try hard not to look away.

"No I'm not mad at you. I just wish you would have waited until you knew you we're really ready and that he was the right guy." She paused and her eyes widened." Wait, the father would be Harry right!? You know, if you were pregnant and all." She asked, worried.

"Yes! We didn't even mean to have sex. It happened the night we went clubbing after the concert. We were both drunk." I said, ashamed. She came over to me and gave me a hug, something I needed.

"What has happened, happened. We can't change anything now. If you are pregnant, then we won't treat it as a mistake. We will treat it as a blessing. Like I always say, 'Everything happens for a reason.' If you are pregnant, then it was meant to happen." She told me. "I will support you with anything that happens even if I don't agree." She said and a small played on my lips.

"Thank you."

"Hey, what are best friends for?" She joked, trying to lighted the situation.

"Okay, I'll be back in five minutes."

*

Samantha came back no longer than five minutest later. She came into my bathroom with a brown paper bag. She pulled out a box that had the pregnancy tests in it. I never thought in a million years I would be doing this at such a young age. Then again I didn't think I would be having sex at such a young age either.

"Okay, just follow the instructions and come out when your ready. I'll be sitting here on your bed." She said. I nodded my head and turned on my heal.

She walked out of my bathroom and I shut the door behind her. Looking down at the unopened pregnancy test made me sick to my stomach. It made my stomach turn but not in a sick kind of way. So many thoughts are bouncing around in my head that its hard to think straight. I slowly took the pregnancy test out of the box and followed the instructions. I went as slow as I could to try and delay the answer as much as I could.

I now had to wait two minutes for the result. I put a timer on my phone and waited impatiently. It was the longest two minutes of my life. The chance that the test could come up positive scared me to death. The timer went off and I took a deep breath before looking at it.. This was it. I picked up the test and looked at it. Negative.

I sighed of relief and was truly relieved I wasn't pregnant. There's no way I'd be able to take care of a baby right now. Besides, I'd never be able to tell Harry I was pregnant anyways. I decided to take another test just to make sure the first one was correct. I followed the instructions and waited another two minutes before looking at the second test. Positive.

My heart dropped. How could this be? I just took one and it said I wasn't pregnant and now it's saying I am. My breathing began to pick up again and I started to pace back and forth. I managed to calm myself down enough to look in the box to see if there were any more test. There were only two in the box but luckily Sara bought more than one box. I opened up the second box and did what I needed to do to take the test. This was the deciding factor. I have one positive and one negative. Whatever is on this next test will tell me if I'm pregnant or not. I waited two minutes before looking down at the final test. Positive.

I felt a tear roll down my face. How could I let this happen? How was I going to tell Harry? How was he going to react? All these questions were pounding in my mind. I couldn't hide from this forever. I picked myself up off the floor and walked out of my bathroom, holding the last pregnancy test in my hand. Samantha instantly stood up from my bed when she saw me. I looked up at her, another tear falling from my eye.

"I'm pregnant."

*

Samantha had left my room after a long conversation we had that mostly consisted of her trying to calm me down. I decided not to tell Harry before he leaves because I didn't want his mind to be focused on me and not what he was supposed to be doing in Ghana. I had already done my hair and was dressed. I walked over to my mirror and lifted up my shirt. I cant see anything but in a few weeks I will be seeing a small bump forming. I heard a knock at my door and I instantly put my shirt down.

"Hey babe." Harry said walking into my room. "Almost ready?"

"Yeah I'm ready."I replied looking down. Harry took my head in his hands and lifted up my head so I was looking in his eyes. The fresh scent of his cologne filled my nose mixed with the clean smell of his minty breath.

"I'm going to miss you so much. I promise I will call you every day if I can." He said and then connected our lips. This kiss was different then other kisses. It felt more...wanting. I knew I wont be able to feel his touch for two weeks so I made this kiss more enjoyable. He knew it too so he deepened the kiss, leaning us against the wall. My arms hung loosely around his shoulders but his hands roamed my body, trying to make every touch last enough for the two weeks. Since we had been doing this for the majority of the past week, it would be hard to stop. I felt his tongue trace my lip and I shuddered with satisfaction. His lips left my mouth but not my skin, trailing kisses down my jaw.

He got to my ear and whispered "I'm really going to miss this" I shivered as his breath tickled my ear.

"Me too." I whispered, bringing his lips back to mine. Every nerve was on fire. My hands clutched at the collar of his short, trying to hold on forever. I felt a deep moan in the back of his throat. I felt the vibrations of the knock on my back, interrupting us.

"Hurry up! We gotta go!" Someone yelled . The thick Irish accent brought me to the conclusion that it was Niall.

"We'll be right there!" I called. I heard him walk away and I turned back to Harry.

"I don't want you to leave. I want to stay like this forever. And if you don't ask me, I say we're pretty good at this." I said with a smirk.

"I defiantly agree but I have to babe." He said. We connected our lips one more time but this time it wasn't aggressive or sloppy. It was romantic. We parted and I brought him in for a loving hug. We stood there as long as we could before we had to go downstairs and leave for the airport. Harry had packed his bags the night before so we could spend as much time as we could this morning together. We went to his room, grabbed his bags, then walked downstairs and met up with the boys, Samantha, and Eleanor. We walked downstairs and I could see Niall holding Samantha. Louis were standing together in silence. I guess they have been together for so long that they are used to goodbyes like this. I'm sure they have had their fair share of goodbyes.

"We should get going. We don't want to miss our flight." Liam said. We all nodded our heads and began to go out to the van. I sat beside Harry and put my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and stroked my hair. The whole ride all I could think about was how I was going to tell Harry I was pregnant. I was so scared he was going to leave me. He can't be famous and have a kid at such a young age. All I did was close my eyes and enjoy being in his arms. It was going to be a lonely two weeks.

*

Samantha's POV

We were standing outside the tunnel that led to the boys plane. I hadn't let go of Niall the whole morning. I woke up in his arms and haven't left them since.

I looked up him with a serious expression on my face. "Promise me you won't ever leave me." I told him.

"What do you mean?" He asked, breaking our hug.

"Just promise me whatever might happen in the future, you won't leave me. No matter how much we fight or how big the situations we get into are."

"I promise. I promised Liam I would never hurt. I'm not going to break any of my promises. You know I would never hurt you, right?" I nodded. "Good. Now come here." He said before pulling me into a big hug. I snuggled my head into his jumper. I took in the smell of his cologne. He made sure to leave me one of his jumpers so I could wear it when I missed him most. I needed something that reminded me of him. Something I could hold onto. Now even for times like these, but anytime.

"Flight 279 now boarding." A lady on a speaker announced. I looked up at Niall and he planted a sweet kiss on my lips. I kissed him back but was soon interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I parted from Niall's lips and turned around to see Liam standing there. I automatically walked into his arms. He was the one I was going to miss the most besides Niall. I hugged him tightly. A hug that would make up for two weeks worth.

"I'm going to miss you." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you too. Don't worry, these two weeks will go by fast and before you know it we'll be home." His voice was hoarse but he cleared.

"I hope so. And you take care of my Niall. Don't let him bring back anything illegal." I joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"I'll try my best." He grinned with a wink. He gave me a kiss on the top of my head before I gave him one last hug. I turned to my head to see Harry wanting to talk to me.

"Goodbye Harry." I said, trying to form a smile but couldn't. I was too sad. I was going to miss all of them.

"I don't like the word goodbye. We're not leaving forever. How about we say...see you later."

"I like that. Okay, see you later Harry." I said before giving him a hug. He quickly glanced to his left where Sara is standing next to Liam.

"Take care of Sara for me. Make sure nothing bad happens to her. Okay?" He said.

"Okay. You know she cares about you a lot, right?" I asked. He looked looked confused but that changed and he started to smile at the ground.

"Yeah I know."

"Okay group hug." Niall said. We all got into a big group hug, getting funny looks from random strangers. Luckily none of the fans or much paparazzi knew we'd be at the airport today so the only people that saw us were random citizens.

"I love you guys!" Eleanor said. It's moment like these that I live for. Being surrounded by people who you care about and who make you smile everyday.

"Last call for Flight 279." The lady announced for the last time.

"We better be going now." Liam said as we separated. I walked over to Niall and gave him one last hug. I hugged him close to me. We hugged for what felt like only two seconds but was most likely longer.

"Don't be sad, look forward to when the two weeks are over. Call me if you need anything and ill try to answer whoever I can. I'm not sure about the cell reception I would have out there." He joked, coming out more serious than he had expected. I watched him as he walked farther and father away. He turned around one last time and blew me a kiss. I pretended to catch it and put it against my lips. Then they were gone they left into the tunnel. They were only gone for seconds and I already missed them. As soon as I couldn't see him anymore I picked up my phone and dialled the only contact that had a heart beside the name.

"Hello?"

"I need you Niall." I whispered into the phone.

"I need you too. I'll see you soon, okay love?"

"Okay." I said and then we ended the call.

Eleanor and Sara came up to me and we all linked arms before walking out of the airport. It was a quiet ride home while Paul drove us there. We knew we all needed the silence. We had already decided that Eleanor would stay over at our house until the boys got back. Paul dropped us off and we thanked him. We walked into the now empty house and plopped ourselves down on the couches in the living room. I really hope these two weeks go by fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...
338K 8.2K 41
One Direction exists, but not as a band. As one of the most feared gangs in England. When Louis reunites with his younger sister Samantha, him and th...
119K 1.8K 71
Samara Payne was Liam's little sister. She toured with the band, sang with the band, joked with the band, and loved with the band. Although Samara co...
1.7K 8 15
Samantha is a smalltown girl, who has loved One Direction from the start. She felt like her life needed improvement. She tried to start off her dream...