Love is just an Illusion.

By aisdood

Lillith, a young 15 year old girl. She is your typical emo/goth kid. She only has two friends. Did I mention... More

The meeting
Good bye and Hello
The beginning of the Illusion
Changes, Big Changes

Hell on Earth

182 5 4
By aisdood

Picture of Lillith above..
Lilliths P.O.V.

"Lilly wake up time for school" my little sister Maya said to me. I rolled out of bed and walked to my closet. I picked out a plain black corset and my Marilyn Manson shirt. I walked over to my dresser to pick out my pants and undergarments. I grabed my white ripped skinnys. I also picked out a purple and black bra and panti set. I went to my bathroom and got changed. First goes on the corset and then the panties.I forgot my Corset had a built in bra. What its 6:30 am. After that I put on my shirt and jeans. I brushed and straigtend my black and green hair. Put on my necalace that my dad gave me before he passed away. I did all the bathroom stuff and then I grabbed my black bag with patches that say all my favorite bands. I said good bye to my sister because she went to school later then me and I threw on my demonia boots.I was now off to the bus stop. I hoped on the bus and went to the back. Once we got to school I went to the Birch tree where my two friends were. Ladies and Germs meet Grayson 'Rebel' Century and Daisy 'Zi' Fletcher. "Wazzap bitches" I said to my fellow freaks.

"Skip School day because its early"

Well that day was hell on earth untill I got a phone call that made my heart stop......... HEY GUYS CLIFFY WELL I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER I WILL POST AGAIN TOMORROW SO YA THANK YOU ALL -AISLYN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 55.8K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
236K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
315K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
132K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...