Trying To Forget

By Alexis4815

When 15 year old Holly finds her boyfriend cheating on her she winds up storming into the downtown area where... More

Trying To Forget
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 15

1.7K 18 7
By Alexis4815

Recap:

"The gloves are in Evans room, and no one goes in Evans room except him. They will be impossible to get.

I was discourged for a second but then had an idea, "Oh dont worry i know how to get them." i said getting up and starting to walk away.

"Wha-How?"Stuttered an astonished Deven.

I looked over my shoulder at him and said, "Dont worry i have my ways." with that i walked out of the room leaving Deven behind completely confused.

Chapter 15 (Holly's P.O.V)

I walked up to my  room to get somethinggave me as a girt once, hoping i would wear it and be his own personal stripper, which didnt happen but i guess guys can have their dreams. Anyway the outfit was basically just a lacy bra and a thong, /there was some see-through fabric covering my stomach up but that was all. Normally i wouldnt wear this kind of stuff because its just degrating, but as i looked in the mirror  i couldnt help but notice that i actually looked sexy, if you look away from the brusis.

Step one: Make Evan preocupied, i thought to myself as i went out my door and knocked on Evans. He didnt answer right away and i got worried that he was out on another job, but my worries were soon taken away as his sleepy face answered the door.

"HOLLY! WTF are you doing here this early...."His voice trailed off as he took in my outfit, "Damn girl, finally gonna take me up on that offer?"

"Ya, i mean you do so much for me, giving me a house and food, i thought it was the least i could do for you." i answered seductivly, trying to hide a smirk the whole time. He was totally buying it!!

"Oh really? Well its good you finally came to your senses, but why at 12:00 at night?"

"Because i couldnt stay away from you anymore. I missed you, i want you, i need you right now." As i said this i gradually got closer to him to wrap my arms around his neck, "Dont you want me?"

"F**k yes!" he yelled excitedly, "now come here you little slut."

With that he grabbed me and throw me down on the bed, ripping off my clothes. This time i had to pretend i liked it and was enjoying it more then usual, so i readied myself for a long night. Step Two: Get Evan too tiered out to even think about what i was planning to do with Deven.

*************************

I looked up to the ceiling ad thanked god it was over, with Evan breathing heavily underneath me i realised that Step two worked pretty well, so i prepared myself for Step three: Get the gloves and get down to Deven without waking up Evan or making him suspicious. I brawled up and was almost off the bed when Evan stirred under me and woke up.

"Hey kitten, where are you going?"

"I'm just going to get cleaned up after what we just did. I'll only be a little while but you should get back to sleep, you look really tiered."

"Of course i am after what you just did to me kitten, i've never seen you get so into it before. Maybe i should start calling you tiger to show your wild side." Evan was smirking, but quickly starting to fall back asleep. 

"Maybe you should,i might inspire me."I winked at him the and he chuckled before falling into a deep sleep. Perfect, now all i have to do is find the gloves and im out of here.

I started off looking in his closet, figureing that if that where he kept his clothes then thats where he would keep gloves, but i couldnt find them in there. Then i looked in his drawers with the same assumption in mind, but once again i could find them. After 20 minuets of looking i still couldnt find them, i was about to give up but finally i thought of where they could be. Under the bed. Evans bed was slightly risen off the floor so he could easliy fit a pair of gloves under there. I reached under and found a shoebox which i opened up and sure enough, there were the gloves.

Excited that i finally found them i took the gloves, shoved the box back under the bed, and ran down the hall to the tourtur chamber, and to Deven. We were finally going to be set free.

**************************

(Dylan's P.O.V)

 Driving down the road to either my probable death or the best thing i've ever done, i couldnt help but wonder if its worth it. As soon as that thought entered my mind i got rid of it, of course it is, it's for Holly. Ever since the police have stopped looking for her i started obsessing over every little thing that led up to her dissapearence. I figured out the part where Evan kidnapped her long ago, but all this time i've been wondering where the hell he was. 

But now i know.

They are in the abandoned buildings in the next town over.

How i know this you might ask? Well what you don't know about me was that i know a good few things about what goes on down there, and what gangs are down there. See i used to have i cousin that i was really close to when i was younger called Scott. He used to be the nicest and most fun person, that was until he got into a gang.

He got really violent and even bet up his girlfreind because she wouldnt do what he wanted her to do. It was then that his parents had had enough and gave him some money before kicking him out completely. Right before he told me about this guy called Evan that had offered him a part in the biggest gang in the city, he told me all about what Evan did, what he looked like, where he liked to hide out, everything. 

At first i blamed it merely on coincidence, but my suspitions had grown more and more until i figured out that this Evan kiddnapped Holly. When that happened i knew they were the same person so i went straight to the spot that Scott told me they liked to go to, only to find a different gang there. They told me that Evan wasnt here anymore, but after i did some things im not proud of they told me some possible spots Evan could be.

I've checked all the other spots until this one was the last one left. He has to be here, i keep telling myself over and over in my head, because if he wasnt here i wouldnt have any clue were to look next. Holly needs me, i know it, so she has to be here for me to save her.

 Finally i pulled into the abbandoned factory town, looking at all the rundown houses. It would probably be better to park far away and walk to the house, so i dont make as much noise, with that i pulled the car over and climbed out, starting my journy across this place.

The first few  houses i walked near had no sound coming from them so i assumed that they were not the right houses and walked on. I followed a patteren that went like this: walk by every house, stop and listen for people, then go on to the next and repet the process. As i was doing this i couldnt help, but feel frightened and weary, like the immencity of the situation finally clicked in my head. 

I was walking up to a house filled with highly trained people of one of the strongest gangs around, with only 2 guns, a knife, and my strength. I could easily be killed tonight and i could also just as easily not find them at all, im still trying to decide which is worse.

I know that sounds really bad, but i love her so much that i would put her happyness before my life any day.It scares me sometimes the intensity of my love for her, i cant even put it into words how much that is. Before Matt ditched me he started to say i was obsessed with her, that it was creepy and abnormal to like someone this much, but i cant help it, shes just so damn perfect. 

(A\N: after this i was almost done but then wattpad froze and erased alot of stuff so sorry if the rest of it seems a little rushed but im mad and not really in the mood to rewrite 30mins of writing >:\ )

Suddenly i jumped hearing a noise which startled from my thoughts, at first i couldnt quite pin point what it was but then i came to me. It was a T.V. I was so happy i could scream, but that would alert them and ruin my plans. The noise was coming from about three houses over so i quietly walked over there, hoping that this would be the right house.

When i got closer i went over my plan in my head. First thing i would do would be look in erey window i see to scope out the house and try to see where Holly is. If i cant see her the next step is to listen to the people inside the house, seeing if i could hear her or hear anyone mention her. after that i would jump in whichever window i come across that has an empty room and look around for Holly. When i find her i'll explain what im doing and then get her the hell out of there before anyone realises that shes gone.

I was now at the first window, when i looked in it looked like a kitchen and dinning room combined with a guy getting something from the fridge. i jumped down quickly, hoping that he never saw me, and made my way to the next window. There i saw a few guys around a table playing a game of cards, and after listening for a few minuets i could pick out wat they were saying.

"Damn! Did you hear Evan banging that chick last night? Im supprised they never broke the windows out with their moans." One of the guys said.

"She never gets that into it when we are doing her, it seems like she doesnt even feel us, but when she does Evan, she makes him scream her name." Said another guy.

"It would be a mirical if both of them can walk today and she can cook us breakfast." Another one grumbled.

"If she cant, i might have to go whoop her ass because im hungry!" a fatter one yelled.

Deciding they werent really important anymore, since the conforsation abruptly changed to how hungry they all were, i walked on to the next window. It was just a bathroom, nothing important, so i kept walking. The next window i came across was one for  a hallway, it had pictures and stuff on the walls, but that wasnt the thing that interested me, it was the door in the hallway that was slightly ajar.

Inside the door it was black except for a small flame light in the corner, whic allowed me to see the gray concrete walls with something splattered on them that im praying to god isn't blood. I was about to walk away, deciding that the room really wasnt important at all, until i heard a beautiful, angelic voice.

"I'm all done now Deven. You can open you eyes." Holly's voice was soft and caring, but underlined deep with concern.

How could she be concerned for anyone in this horrible place? She should only be caring about herself. I didnt dwell on the question long because the second i heard her voice a feeling of need and love ran through me. Withought thinking i yanked myself up to the window ledge, ready to save my love from the villan.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Heyy guys!! 

Sorry its late but i already explained how i was on the trip. The only thing i didnt count on was getting the flew from the gross hotels and not being able to focus on writing because of it.

I feel really bad for having to do this again but i have exams coming up soon so i have to study so i wont be updating for another 2 weeks again :(.

Anyway, did anyone else realise how creepy stalker-like Dylans being? Cuz i did but of course i wrote it so i had to :P.

Do you think Dylan will save Holly?

How do you think Holly will react when she sees Dylan?

What will Dylan think of Deven?

VOTE\COMMENT\FAN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D 

<3 Alexis4815

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 0 27
Zombies came and destroyed everything. trying to keep faith that her lost boyfriend will be found and trying to survive the zombie.
19.7K 864 43
DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THE PICTURES USED BELONG TO ME. coming from a good home, yet she's obsessed with finding a gangster lover. maybe a happy ending...
Split By Jaila DaAuthorr

General Fiction

13.4K 794 31
Two sisters are split when a gang of robbers come to get revenge killing their family. Both sisters are left to think each other are dead. With the o...
267K 10.9K 10
Well after the year she was supposed to go to the palace to find her mate, Kathleen finally arrives. Only, she's a chaperone for her younger sisters...