Seen

By CloneTrooper1999

Anabeth had everything good friends, happily married, and kids. Project Freelancer was over. But everything c... More

Authors Note
Prolouge
Chapter 1: Catching Up
Chapter 2: Got the Blues?
Chapter 3: The Rebels
Chapter 4: Base Beta
Chapter 5: Captial Building
Chapter 6: "Family" Reuion
Chapter 7: Interrogation
Chapter 8: Building Jumping
Chapter 10: The Temple
Chapter 11: Choosen One
Chapter 12: The Key
Chapter 13: The Winner Takes It All
Chapter 14: Command
Chapter 15: The Betrayal
Chapter 16: Is This the End?
Epilogue

Chapter 9: Recruit

58 2 2
By CloneTrooper1999

Present Day Outside of Capital

"Locus....Felix come in!" I yelled running as far way from the capital as possible. Passing some normal houses now.

"Phoenix?!" Felix said sounding shocked.

"I hate you guys so fuc..." I started to yell at him.

"We are still in the damn Capitol waiting..." Felix said about to argue.

"It doesn't matter now, I'll tell command that we have you now. Where are you now?" Locus asked.

"I am outside of the Capital." I explained ran behind a building and leaned on it.

"What!?" Felix whispered angrily.

"I. Am. Outside. Of. The. Motherfucking. Capital!" I yelled.

"Ok both of you break it down," Locus barked. "I will tell the squads to fall back, we need to go back now Felix. See you in a while Phoenix. Over and out."

"Over and out." I said grinding my teeth.

These people irritate me sometimes. "Arizona I know your out there." I jumped pulled out the pistol.

"What the...how the hell did you get this channel Wash!" I yelled.

"We have tech. Please just come back and we'll help you." He said all of the sudden with remorse.

"Yeah right all you will do is hurt and try to kill me and possibly brain wash me so no." I looked up down side to side no one was near me. "Probably can see me too huh?"

No answer. "Ana..." That's when I turned off communication with that channel.

"Good riddance." I whispered putting the pistol back and sat on the floor, trying to catch my breath.

...............................................................
Present Day Inside Capitol

"Over and out." Phoenix said sounding pissed.

I chuckled looking at Locus. "You know, I hate her sometimes."

He turned to me. "After this whole hell game is over. We won't see each other nor her. So shut up and stop whining."

I growled and rolled my eyes. "All squads fall back. We got her." I radioed.

"Yes sir." The squad leaders said.

I sighed in frustration. "Fucking hate this." I whispered hoping no one heard me.

We headed back towards the gate, but there were ton of soldiers around it. "Son of a bitch." I whispered looking at Locus.

Locus growled. "Phoenix we have a...problem."

"What problem?" she asked sounding a bit irritated.

"Well you know, your problem that you caused." I said grinding my teeth.

"I caused?!" she yelled. "You're the ones who left me behind! Oh I can also mention without fucking telling me!"

She had a point, we did leave her without saying anything. That could have just screwed up this whole thing with her.

"You're lucky Command likes you." I mumbled.

"What? I didn't..." She started to say.

"Shut up both of you! We will meet you at the LZ in 45 minutes." Locus snapped.

"Yes sir," she mumbled sounding irritated. "Over and out."

Locus looked at me. "Do you have to be so idiotic?"

I chuckled. "Hey at least I didn't warn these dillweebs." I nod my head towards the soldiers.

....................................................................
Present Day Outside of Capitol

"....Over and out." I said irritated.

You know if money and revenge wasn't in this I would have killed both of them by now. I started to the LZ.

Running behind the buildings, to the highway. The highway?! Are you fu...

"Phoenix! Go under the bridge we are waiting!" Said a male solider.

I stopped looking down. There was a solider not wearing our usual 'solider' armour. He was wearing I believe an Vanity suite. Which was pretty new to me.

"Hello?" I slid down the hill and landed to the bottom.

"Hi, sorry I didn't give you a warning, kinda hard with those bastards having the comms jam all up." He explained turning to the pelican.

"Um it's ok?" I didn't know how to respond. Couldn't tell if I was now going into shock with Penn or the fact that this guy had a Vanity suite.

"What is the matter?" he asked gripping his shotgun.

"Nothing. Who are you?" I asked carefully, he as a big guy so I kinda had to see and pray if he wasn't a short temper guy.

"The name is Eveans." he said proudly.

"Cool," I looked up to see if Felix and Locus was coming. "Hold on I am going to try to contact Felix and Lo..."

"Phoenix! We just lost two of our teams! You need to start leaving now! Pick us up at this coordinates!" Locus yelled.

"Lets go now!" I turned yelling at the other guys. The soldiers and Eveans ran inside the pelican.

I ran towards the cockpit, passing injured and not injured soldiers. "Pilot take us to these coordinates now." I said strictly yet calm.

"Yes ma'am!" he said going towards the coordinates.

I didn't go sit down I stared out the pilot window. We started going towards the coordinates, once we arrived it looked like a firefight. Locus and Felix were behind a warthog that was on fire.

"We're here!" the pilot yelled over the com channel.

Felix looked up than at Locus. We were landing with bullets hitting the pelican, we were turning around so that the door would open towards them.

I walked out of the cockpit looked over at a sniper rifle sitting next to an injured solider. "I am going to borrow this." I said grabbing it.

I cocked it while the door opened than knelt down. I put my eye through the scope. Once it was opened all the way, I had a good shot of one of the rebel soldiers.

I shot. He fell backwards on the ground. "Hurry the hell up!" yelled the pilot.

"I got you guys covered!" I yelled at them too.

They got up and ran towards the pelican. I kept shooting the soldiers not missing, but betting some weren't killed. I turned to the other side and saw Carolina, Wash, the Reds and Blue, than Penn.

"You better hurry they are sending the mutts." I said looking out the scope to see where they were. They are inches away.

I have enough time to hit one of them at least. I looked back into the scope, Carolina and a blue started towards us. Of course Carolina was much faster.

I shot missing Carolina. "Damn." I whispered underneath my breath. I shot again not hitting her but the aqua.

Carolina ignored it and still ran. "Lets go now!" yelled Locus.

The pelican started to lift up. Carolina jumped up towards us and hit right into me.

I rolled back throwing the rifle to the side. When I looked up Locus was kicked into a wall hitting to the ground, Felix already had his knife out and trying to slice her.

I brought out mine; flipping it to the blade side. Felix kept getting in my way so I carefully watched every move. He looked over, jumped out of the way, Carolina looked at him than me.

"Church!" she yelled, I threw the knife hitting her in the chest, she only backed up a bit. Everans ran towards her head butted her than she fell out of the pelican.

"Close the door!" yelled Felix.

I slumped a bit feeling relived that was over. I got up looking over at Locus. "Is he ok?" I asked.

Felix was already knelt down next to him. "Yeah just unconscious."

"Felix." it was Sharkface over the com.

"Tell me you some kind of good news." He mumbled.

"Oh yeah, come to these coordinates." He said.

....................................................................

Hey ninja here! Sorry for being late again but i have been really busy and my Internet sucks! I finished this at a TacoBell lol. Anyways hoped you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 1.2K 48
Project Freelancer is finally gone, no evil AIs, no rogue agents, and the Director brought down. The Reds and Blues were on their way home to relaxat...
2.9K 119 22
After a big battle with Insurrection Anabeth AKA Agent Arizona wakes up from a coma. Noticing her brother has gone missing. Finally capturing the Ins...
604 34 13
Years after the Giant War, things are going well. The 7 are all happy, the camps, while they still hate each other, no longer want the other dead. Th...
56.8K 874 35
An inter-dimensional grenade sends the Reds and Blues to the world of Remnant. When they land, they are met with the distrust, and weird looks. Join...