In Their Own Little Kingdom:...

By Kaylee_York

Harry receives a letter from someone he thought he didn't know. Turns out he was wrong, very wrong indeed. Th... More

A Letter from WHO?
Meeting Lily Again
Starting My New Life
Meeting Some New People
Visiting the Malfoy's
Harry's Dream
The Proposal
She Said Yes!!!
Another Baby
Jason's Death and Jacob's Suicide
Mom is Pregnant?! What did You do Severus!!!
Question
Author's Note
Baby Elizabeth
A/N
A\N
Why Are You So Distant, Harry?
The Truth
Dear Alan Rickman
The Cat Is Out Of The Bag

Another Baby pt.2

423 19 10
By Kaylee_York

Well the second part of jasonsnow648 almost dying. And your favorite song is above so... Anyway to the chapter.

He's in a coma. Madame Pomfrey said that he might have to be sent to St. Mungo's. The baby girl still isn't named cause I don't know what to name her. I haven't slept or ate in two days.

"You should rest." I heard Madame Pomfrey say behind me.

I just shook my head.

"There's a bed right beside his. Lay down and sleep." She said.

"What part of I don't want to sleep or leave his side do you not understand!" I screamed. She flinched and left the room. The tears, they cane again and this time I let them fall. They ran down my face and onto his arm. I held his hand and didn't let go.

"Jay, please wake up. Please for me and for our daughter. Please." I said, choking on sobs once more. I kissed the back of his hand, then stood up and kissed him gently on the lips.

Ha, silly little faire tales. True loves kiss, what a joke. I thought. I sat back down, and sleep slowly consumed me.

Jacob's Dream:

"I'm so sorry Jacob, but I did everything I could do. He's gone." Said the Medi-Witch.

"No! So he's just dead, I've lost everything I loved. I have to raise our daughter by myself?" I screamed.

"I'm sorry. You can have a proper burial service here, or at home. My condolences to you and your daughter. I'm sorry again." She said. I couldn't breathe, or even function. I just let my knees buckle and I feel to the ground, screaming, cursing God for taking him. Crying. The tears wouldn't stop and I still couldn't breathe. I had to be with him, I had to. I wanted to die. And I was going to. Tonight.

Night time came around, and I made sure Madame Pomfrey was asleep. I went and got a rope, tied it to the ceiling, tied it around my neck. I stood on the stool, jumped up and kicked it over. I felt the last breath leave my body and I saw Jason. He had on a white robe and I saw wings on his back. I did it. I was finally with him again and I was here to stay.

End of his dream. Or was it a dream?

Hai my loves!! Did you like it? Sorry it's so depressing, but I had a great idea and so I wrote it down. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME JASON!! Love you guys and until next time...

~~Kaylee~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
386K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
154K 4.4K 61
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
474K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...