The Abductor Hotelier EBS 4 (...

By MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: For mature readers only (18+). COMPLETED They started out rough. He took everything in a businesslik... More

A Note From The Author
Disclaimer
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 2: Mr. Arrogant
Chapter 3: The Job
Chapter 4: Exclusive Waiter
Chapter 5: Undeniable Attraction
Chapter 6: The Remedy
Chapter 8: The News
Chapter 9: The Dilemna
Chapter 10: My Hot Captor
Chapter 11: His fake Girlfriend
Chapter 12: Where Temptation Begins....
Chapter 13: Slowly Falling into the Pit
Chapter 14: Hating the Ruined Moment
Chapter 15: How to treat the troublesome
Chapter 16: Cruising with Love
Chapter 17: The Relationship
Chapter 18: The Petty Quarrels
Chapter 19: The Unwelcome Company
Chapter 20: The Dinner with Unwanted Company.
Chapter 21: Senseless Love
Chapter 22: The Party with her nightmare
Dedications
Chapter 23: Her Knight in Suit
Chapter 24: Their both life-changer
Chapter 25: The man he's after
Chapter 26: His Proposal and Her Reaction
Chapter 27: The Finding of Justice
Chapter 28: The Chase and The Revenge
Chapter 29: The Final Truth
Chapter 30: Receiving Justice and The Wedding
Epilogue
Unsure which to do Next.
Nicolas Petropoulis Story

Chapter 7: Her Family

118K 4.5K 162
By MsDreamerGirl84

I just love Ian Somerhaulder!

"If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay." ― Oprah Winfrey

Unedited

[Yvonne's POV]

As soon as I got there, the trolley is already waiting for me, with Demetrio's meal. I just threw my purse in my locker and ran back to the kitchen where the trolley is waiting.

Not long, I was walking to the lobby to the elevator.

The elevator's door was closing when I'm about a meter away. The lady saw me and she punch the open button, and the door slides back open.

I thank the lady and punch the top floor.

I heaved a loud sighed and smiled to the lady. She smiled back.

The elevator stops at 13th floor and the lady stepped out of the elevator leaving me alone.

I push the close button and the door closes. Then, the elevator jolted to move up.

As the elevator kept closer to my destination, my heart starting to race rapidly. I'm starting to feel anxious.

When the lift dinged indicating it reached the floor, I felt like my heart just suddenly stop. I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

I push the trolley out of the elevator and to Demetrio's penthouse door.

I punch in the security code which he gave me, and pulled the lever knob down and push the door open. I walked in and pulled the trolley carefully in and kick the door shut. I pushed the trolley to the kitchen and halfway I saw Demetrio and a long legged blonde girl kissing.

I felt like my heart was just stomped by an elephant over and over, making it bleeds senselessly.

That son-of-a-bitch!

But, I was more surprised when the girl turned, and our eyes locked for a second.

"Hey, cousin!" Vanessa greeted, utterly surprised. "I didn't know you're working here?" she added in her sexy tone, sometimes I envied.

She looks so stunning in her body con dress.

Really? Of all places here in Athens, we have to bumped at each other, and in Demetrio's penthouse?

Of course, they are dating .. What am I thinking?

"Yes." I replied dryly.

I saw Demetrio's on my peripheral vision, looking surprised.

"You are cousins?" Demetrio asked flabbergasted as he walked closer.

"Yes. My dad and her dad were brothers. Remember, I'm De Rossi?" Vanessa replied shortly.

Demetrio nod his head, still looking dumbfounded. But, his eyes never left me.

I decided to exit.

"I'll put your lunch on your dining table, Mr. Pallos." I said and just nod to my cousin and I headed to his dining table.

I heard them talking, and my heart was feeling broken.

I quickly place the covered food on the table. When it's done, I decided to leave his place and Vanessa. She's the last person I wanted to see.

"Where are you going?" Demetrio asked when I'm almost to the door.

"Back to the kitchen and bring this trolley back." I replied nonchalantly. I don't see Vanessa anywhere.

"She left." he said flatly, when he noticed me looking around the living room.

"You didn't mention you have a cousin." he asked, curious.

"You didn't asked." I replied dryly.

He just shrugged his shoulders. "Leave the trolley there and come join me at the table." he ordered, dropping the subject.

Definitely, he's the guy who doesn't know what right manners means.

I didn't move. I'm still not used to someone ordering me around.

I hate it!

"You coming?" he asked in irritation, when he turned his head and saw me still standing to where I was, didn't move an inch.

"Don't you know how to ask it nicely? Or do you always just boss around?" I asked tersely, gritting my teeth.

He looked up the ceiling and ran his fingers on his damp thick hair in frustrations. Then, he looked at me. His eyebrows puckered in annoyance.

"You come join me, or I'll carry you to the table. Your choice!" he said with gritted teeth.

"You're insufferable!" I mumbled and stomped my foot following him.

He just smirked, then he trailed behind me.

---

[Demetrio's POV]

I had enough of her stubbornness. I specifically told her to join me every meal and she just knows how to annoy me.

I had to used my advantage to get what I want, if that what it takes to let her stay.

She was too mad, but I'm too fixed and enjoying her adorable reaction, when she pursed her lips and stomped her feet to the table.

I almost burst into laughters.

I can't help myself, but to asses her while trailing behind her.

She was wearing one of the dresses I bought for her.

She looks rather classy, yet sexy in her above the knee pencil skirt, showing her rounded ass with her nude polka dot top, tucked-in. Completed with nude open toe heels.

She didn't wear any make-up, but she was still looking beautiful.

Just staring at her making me feel really hot. I'm starting to sweat for some reason.

She took one of the chair and settled herself.

I looked away, trying to sway the perverted thoughts off my head, before I couldn't control myself.

I knew, my self-control is slowly slipping off, if I kept on staring at her hot body.

I walked to the kitchen and grab two plates and utensils. I place one in front of her with knife and fork. And place mine across hers.

I walked back to the cupboard and took two glasses.

"Anything to drink?" I asked.

"Water would do, please." she replied as she smiled but it didn't reach her eyes.

I walked to the fridge and filled up the glass with cold water from the water dispenser.

"Are you dating my cousin?" she suddenly asked. I almost choke.

The other glass almost slip off my hand in surprise.

Am I going to lie?

"I never dated anyone. Let's say, we were just fuck-buddies?" I said hesitantly.

"I don't understand." she asked, confused.

I looked at her, feeling stupefied. Has she dated anyone before?

The thought of her dating someone just made me feel distasteful.

After filling the two glasses with water, half inch before the rim, I walked back to the table and handed her water.

"We just hooked up. Just plain sex, with no romantic feelings involved." I replied sheepishly, and took the seat across hers, as I sip my water.

I felt like a lump just stuck in my throat.

I felt awkward talking about us and Vanessa.

"Have you ever dated someone?" I asked out of the blue, before I could stop myself.

She just looked at me with no emotion and I'm feeling stupefied.

She uncovered the food and the penne pasta is mouth watering. But, my appetite is gone.

"Ye-s.." she responded after a long paused, dragging her word.

I felt a pang of jealousy. Suddenly, my heart was broken and for some reason, I regretted asking it.

Why would I feel hurt? She just dated him? It's normal. She's beautiful and single.

Why not?

I wanted to change the topic, but I was too curious if the two became a thing or not?

So I found myself asking her what happened.

I filled her plate with pasta and placed a couple pieces of chicken legs as well.

"We broke up three months after dad died." she replied, looking down on her plate with the food, blankly.

Her sudden change of emotion tore my heart. I wanted to smack myself for asking a lot of questions.

"I'm sorry for your loss." I responded melancholy. She just looked at me with teary eyes, stifling her tears.

She just nod and bit her bottom lip.

I gulped audibly and looked away but her tempting lips. I met her eyes again. She looks really hurt, but she was trying to act like it's ok.

"Let's eat." she said in a force cheerful tone.

"Yes. The food looks mouth watering." I replied, trying to mimic her tone.

Not long, we are both eating. She looks comfortable now, than before.

I'm already done eating, and I was watching her eat. She looks absentmindedly eating and I was feeling torn.

I wanted to ask what she's thinking, but I know it's not the right time to bombard her with my curiosity. She seems comfortable now, and I don't want to ruin this moment with her.

And, I have a favor to ask. I need her to be in good mood to get her to come with me in Australia, for a short vacation, or depending on how long will she succumb with my charms.

I can't believe, I'm becoming a desperate to win a girl.

Why can't I just forget her and just enjoy the other women who are willing to satisfy me?

She is beautiful, but there are more far better looking than her. But, she looks refreshing and I like everything about her. Something about her that differs from the other girls I bedded.

But, she's hard to please.

I watch as she put the last bite of penne in her mouth and chewed. I envied the fork, that got a chance to get licked.

I wished I am the fork so I could taste her sweet lips again and invade her delectable mouth.

I groaned inwardly when I felt my testosterone just gone haywire when our last kiss flashed through my head.

It was the sweetest lips I've ever tasted, and I'm addicted to it like a heroine.

I was lost on my thoughts that I didn't realized she was already on her feet, collecting the dirty plates. I watch her as she gracefully sashayed to the counter sink and run the plates with water, then deposited it in the dishwasher.

When she bend down a bit, my testosterone just erupted like a volcano and scattered all over the place.

"FUCK!" I hissed as I looked away and gulped audibly. I felt my throat dry, drier than the sahara desert.

I stood up and I'm glad I'm wearing a loose pants. My raging arousals doesn't seems too visible.

God, I was so close to grabbing her.

So close..

I took the two empty glasses and walked to the dishwasher and stuff it in.

She made her way to the living room and I followed her. I could smell her sexy scent. Fresh and citrusy.

She suddenly stopped and spun around almost colliding to me. We were so close and I could feel her breath fanning on my chest.

She stepped back and met my eyes. I saw a spark of desire, but promptly vanished in a blink on an eye.

"Can I leave now?" she asked catching her breath.

"Only if you will agree. I need you to come with me." I said before I lost my tongue.

I watch her reaction. She looks surprised.

"I can't leave my mom and my sister, Demetrio." she replied shortly. She's looking at me defiantly.

I looked at her impassively.

"I told you, there are some times you have to come with me. And, this is the time!" I said in my stoic tone, that leave no argument.

"I can't come, Demetrio. You can fire me if you want." she replied, unfazed.

I felt like my world just collapse.

But, I'm not going to just retreat.

I knew she likes me too, but she was too damn hard to admit it. I don't know what's stopping her, but I won't stop until she will fall for me.

"Why can't you come with me?" I asked in gritted teeth.

"I told you, I can't leave my mom and my sister." she repeated, and she pursed her lips in annoyance.

I felt like my hopes came crumbling down.

But, hell if I just let her go.

"If I remember it right, your sister is already at the age of no adult supervision." I reminded her exasperatedly. "You're mom seems to be ok?" I remarked unsure.

" Mom is still battling with depression. I can't leave her. I already almost lost her, and I can't take that chance again!" she replied bitterly and turned around before I could retort.

I was shocked to her last statement.

She almost lost her?

I wanted to confirm if my thoughts is right, but I held my tongue. I decided to see her mom myself and get to know her.

"I'll drive you home and I don't take no for answer!" I said gritting my teeth.

She turned her head and looked at me for a second, then she nods.

"I'll be back and don't try to leave without me, or you will regret leaving me!" I warned.

She spun around to face me and rolled her eyes in exasperation.

"I'm not even gonna try." she replied with gritted teeth mimicking my tone.

I stared at her eyes and she looks at me defiantly. I shook my head in disbelief.

I haven't met someone as tough as she is and I'm getting frustrated.

I turned around and headed to my bedroom and change.

I just pulled a blue jeans out of my drawer and put it on. I grab my keys sitting on the side table and walked out of my room, heading back to the living room.

Shortly, I was walking to the door where she is waiting, with her foot tapping on the floor, looking impatient.

When she saw me, she grab the trolley.

"Just leave it there. I'll asked someone to take it back to the kitchen." I said sternly.

She looks not please, and I just walked past her. I felt her trailing behind me mumbling incoherently.

After retrieving her purse, we hit the road. The silence is completely deafening and it irritates me because it doesn't seem to affect her. She was looking out the window not caring about anything at all.

"You seemed less ecstatic to see Vanessa?" I spewed on without thinking.

Really Demetrio? Can't think of anything to talk about?

She looks at me in nonchalance, then back out the window. I looked back on the road.

"We are not close, and It's not that I'm not happy to see her- .. I was just surprised to see her, of all places .. in your penthouse." she commented dryly she glance at me and then she looks to the road nonchalantly.

"How many cousins do you have?" I asked curiously.

I've never interrogated any girl before except my sister Shelly. But, with Yvonne?

I wanted to know everything about her.

"Five." she replied briefly.

"I see." was all I said. She looks uncomfortable talking about them. I saw her pursed her lips, then she made a face.

I decided to leave the subject.

Finally, I saw their bungalow. I park my car on the side of the road, right in front of their house, not blocking their driveway.

I slide out of the driver seat and walked briskly to her side and before she could open it, I opened it for her.

She murmured 'thank you', and I just smiled. She looks at me quizzically.

"I thought, I could I meet your family." I shrugged, ignoring her disapproving stare.

"But, I told you, you can't meet them?" Yvonne retorted disapprovingly.

"Why no-"

" I thought I heard someone," A lady said, cutting me off mid-sentence.

She's about her early fifties. She peek her head out of the front door and was looking at us.

I am sure it's Yvonne's mom, judging how close they look like.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. De Rossi!" I greeted smiling widely, as I walk past pissed Yvonne.

"Good afternoon to you too, néos ándras." she replied happily. "Come in!" she smiled sweetly.

I like her already. She looks happy and very warm.

"Aren't you coming in, Yvonne?" I heard her said to Yvonne as I walked in.

"Coming." Yvonne replied dryly.

"I'm Alexia, Yvonne's mom. And, who are you?" she smiled.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Demetrio Pallos, Yvon-"

"You're her boss?" she ask surprised, but then her face lit up and her smile widened.

"Ye-ah." I replied hesitantly.

"Please, lets go sit on the couch." she motioned to the living and walk ahead.

I looked on Yvonne and she's glaring at me. I smirked and waited for her. When she stood beside me, she smack my gut real hard.

"Ouch.." I said clutching my belly. She smirked, and walk past me.

"God, you're insufferable!" I mumbled in disbelief, as I followed her to their living room. Yvonne's mom seemed not to notice our little fight.

"I hope you don't mind our small place." Yvonne's mom smiled sheepishly. "Please sit." she added.

"Oh no. You're place is nice and very homey!" I replied shortly.

She just smiled.

I settled myself on their old couch and tried not to look around their small living room, not wanting Yvonne's mom to feel embarrassed.

Yvonne took the spot a bit closer to me.

"Anything to drink?" Yvonne's mom asked sweetly.

"A glass of water would do, Mrs. De Rossi." I smiled sweetly. "And, thank you!" I added.

"Call me Alexia." She smiled. "I'll be ba-"

"Oh, who do we have here?" a cheerful voice interrupted Yvonne's mom.

"I thought you're going out with your friends?" Yvonne's mom said as she turned to face her.

I'm sure she's Yvonne's sister. She looks as stunning as Yvonne, only their skin that differs. Yvonne has a lighter one and she's tan.

"Yeah. Just waiting for Reza's text." she replied, with her eyes shifting on us and Yvonne.

She walked to us and smiled. I rose from my seat and smiled back.

"Hi, I'm Gabriella. Yvonne's sister." as she smiled full blown and stretch her hand. "Call me Ella, and how do I call you?" she added.

"Demetrio. Call me Demetrio." I smiled broadly as I took her hand.

"So you're dating my sister?" she asked teasingly as she shot Yvonne's with a teasing eyes.

"We're not!" Yvonne's replied shortly.

"Oh .. So, who is he?" Ella asked raising her eyebrow, asking her sister but her eyes was glued to me.

"I'll be back. And, you leave them alone, Ella!" Yvonne's mom warned before heading to their kitchen.

Ella just rolled her eyes. Another strong willed De Rossi.

"He's my boss." Yvonne's replied lazily.

"Don't you have anything to do?" Yvonne asked her sister, frowning. I sat back on the couch scooching a bit closer to Yvonne.

"Nothing." Ella's replied briefly.

"Are you sure, you two are not dating?" Ella asked not believing her. I smiled.

"I want to date her, but she's chasing me away." I replied making a face.

"Yeah. She could be stubborn as a bull." she commented flatly.

"ELLA!" Yvonne shriek as she glared at her.

Ella just rolled her eyes. "You need more patience and strong determination if you really like her, Demetrio." Ella warned as she winked at me, and turned her back heading to the door.

I chuckled. Now, I'm liking her sister too.

Then, Mrs. De Rossi showed up with a glasses of water. She puts the water on the coffee table and handed me one.

"Where's Ella?" she asked after.

"She left mom." Yvonne replied dryly. Then, she stood up.

"I'm just gonna go change." She said and her mom just nod.

As soon as she's out of hearing circumference, I looked on Alexia.

"I really like your daughter Alexia." I spewed on, taking advantage of Yvonne's absence.

"I know you do, or you won't waste your time coming here." She replied bluntly. Now her face turned serious.

"But, she's pushing me away." I heaved a sighed.

"I know she could be stubborn and I can't blame her. She had gone through a lot of pain since her dad passing. And, her boyfriend dumped her a few months after her dad's burial. From then on, she just focused on working and I don't remember her entertaining any suitors." She explained bitterly.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I said, with my heart clenched for her. And, I'm happy to hear that she doesn't entertain anyone, well including me. But, that doesn't stop me from the challenge.

"She's tough, and I'm hoping one day, she'll find her happiness." Her mom continued on, hope laced in her voice.

I will make sure to make her happy, that's for sure.

But, how long? My subconscious mind mocked.

"I promise I will make her happy!" I exclaimed with determination.

"Well, if you're asking for my blessings, then I entrust her happiness to you." She responded staring right into my eyes.

"Thank you, Alexia. I promise, I won't hurt her." I added happily.

"I- I want to have a vacation in my island in Australia and I want to bring her with me. I promised you, I'll bring her back whole!" I continued on as I looked at her warily.

"Oh, that would be awesome! She needs a break, and vacation would be a terrific idea." She beamed. She looks ecstatic.

"But, she doesn't want to come with me-"

"Why is that?" She asked not finishing my words.

"She can't leave you and Ella." I replied hesitantly.

"Yeah- that. She's too worried about us. We are fine. I actually wanted to go back to work, but she's too adamant that I am not all well and could work." She explained dryly. But, she never specify why.

"I can arrange someone to accompany you and drives you anywhere you go, to make her feel comfortable." I offered.

"Oh no, Demetrio. We are totally fine. She's just too paranoid." She waved off her hand and smiled.

"I insist, Alexia." I said with my serious tone.

"Well- .. then it is," she agreed reluctantly.

"We are leaving tonight. Is that ok with you?" I asked warily.

"No problem!" She replied excitedly.

"Thank you, Alexia. And, I promised you, I will take care of her with my life." I vowed.

"I trust you!" She replied as she smiled.

"Am I missing something?" Yvonne's voice rang in my ears making us both looked to her direction.

How much did she hear?

"Nothing, caro." She smiled.

"Well-" she said as she stood up. "I'll leave you two!" She added, with a mischievous smile.

"He's leaving now, mom." She frowned.

"Oh .. That's so soon." She muttered disappointedly.

"I can stay longer, Alexia. I'm actually not doing anything today." I replied happily.

"Well then, have dinner with us tonight, before you two leave!" She exclaimed excitedly. "You'll meet my parents too. They just went to see their friends. They should be here any moment." Yvonne's mom continued on, smiling broadly.

"What do you mean, leave?" Yvonne's forehead puckered into frown as she shifted her eyes back and forth to us.

"You're going on vacation, caro. You need a break!" Her mom said in undertone, but with deep meaning.

"But, mom!" She glared at her, which Alexia just brush it off.

"Well, I need to start preparing dinner now.

I just nod and thank her, before she finally left.

"What are you planning, Demetrio?" She scowled.

"Go on vacation with you and your mom already agreed." I grinned triumphantly.

"I'm not going!" She grit her teeth as she balled her hands tightly on her sides.

I just stared at her raising my eyebrow.

----
[Yvonne's POV]

I can't believe my mom just sold me to this prick!!

And, he thinks I'm going with him?

The hell freezes before he could get me to agree with him!

Dinner was ready and everyone was sitting on the table.

Mom and Ella sat beside each other. Demetrio and I sat across them. On both ends, papou and nana settled themselves.

Nana and papou was so ecstatic to meet him and I can see that he won everyone's favor, and I'm not liking it one bit.

Nana is obviously gushing so as my mom and my sister.

Are they for real?

He is sure is very amiable, but they all thought his plan to bring me with him is a brilliant idea!

I groaned inwardly.

I never remember mom and my sister were this gracious to Ferdinand.

"My grand daughter sure needs a break. And, vacation is a fabulous idea." Papou remarked, smiling broadly.

"I will make sure she will enjoy it!" He smiled back to my grand father.

I smack Demetrio's thigh under the table.

He scowled at me, grabbing my hand underneath laced his hand on mine holding my hand tightly.

I squirmed when my body reacted. I felt hot all of a sudden.

I took my water with my free hand and took a big gulp.

I tug my hand off his hand but he held mine firmly.

"You ok, caro?" Mom asked, with her eyebrow lifted. She's looking at me suspiciously.

"Yes, mom." I replied shortly and smiled.

When he rested our intertwined hand in his thigh, I managed to pinch his thigh, then he winced, looking at me in disbelief.

My whole family suddenly looked at both of us curiously.

"Your daughter was too naughty!" Demetrio said mischievously as he grinned lopsidedly.

I knew my face is as bright as the ripe tomatoes at that moment.

Mom glared at me!
----
A/N: PLEASE hit the start if this chapter deserves a vote.. AND COMMENT if you feel like it..

Thank you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.1K 49
Annie Winston , a 23 year old sweet, innocent and a smart girl who has been having issues in her life. She believes true love doesn't exist anymore...
700 3 35
[COMPLETED] [UNEDITED] Athena Vasilios had just figured out that her parents had been leaders of the Italian Mafia. Unfortunately, they've passed awa...
176K 3.7K 22
This is a story about Athena Rose As Athena and her little brother Zac escape the grasps of their abusive Mother they find themselves in New York as...
6.3M 246K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...