Friends with Benefits (Ross L...

By triswritter

Baylee Rienks is a successful musician.She is 18 and right now is working in her first album but in mean time... More

Deal.
Indifference
Break Free
Dublin
Hopeless Romantic
2nd Chance
Atlanta
Brazil
#RockthatRock
LHC
Puerto Rico
Aruba
News
Facing reality
Tough times without you
Troubles in Paradise
The end of us
Dubai
The meeting
True friends
Courtney
Back
The Blondies
Do it again
Meant to be and not meant to be
Cool for the Summer
First Arguments.
Same old Love
The way explains the end |Last Chapter|
NEW STORIES

Amsterdam

193 8 4
By triswritter

~Bay~

Having Rocky over was fantastic.It took my mind of things and it got a lot easier to just write songs and think about songs.I am even helping him with a R5 song.It is kind of crazy but yeah.

Wanna know the weirdest part? We were in London for V-Day.Alexa and George are getting to know each other better but they don't want us to know it just yet but we kind of know so they pretend we don't.Whatever.So we all went on a V-Day date together.Who would picture that?! Best part is that Alexa and Rocky are really over their relationship and they are really best friends.

Now,we are in train to Amsterdam.I absolutely love Amsterdam.It's in incredibly beautiful.Europe is beautiful itself.

'So,after tour,where are you going?' Rocky asks me taking me off my thoughts.

'I need to record an album in New York.' I answer making him laugh.

'Which is such a normal thing.' He says and I nod.

'Thanks for understanding.' I say sarcastically.

'But seriously...Riker is gonna be on DWTS...aren't you going to watch it?' He asks me.

'Of course I will...but I am only back in the USA in almost the end of April' I answer.

'Riker is gonna miss you.' He says and I smile.

'Aren't you gonna miss me too?' I ask.He looks at me and I raise my eyebrows.

'Of course I will...but I'm not the one dancing in DWTS.' He says smiling.Rocky doesn't smile often but he has a great smile.

'So...back to my album.' I say pointing to my laptop.

'That beat you creat was great.' He says.

'Yeah,but I don't wanna use that now...' I say.Having a special but don't having a special lyrics to it sucks.

The Amsterdam show was awesome and pretty special considering it was Rockys last show with us.He'd leave tomorrow at night because he still has lots to deal with R5.

It's March and I still have another month to keep going on tour.Scooter booked me two shows in Australia then we are done with the Ella tour.

We had dinner with the whole crew then we went back to the hotel.In the morning,I literally jumped on Rocky.We are exploring today.

'Come on,Rocks.' I say while waiting for him to get ready.

'I'm just putting a shirt then we can go.' He says from the bathroom.

'You take longer than a girl.' I say going on my phone.

I go through Twitter and the first thing it shows is a photo of Rydel posted by Ellington.These two are so cute.I decide to comment it.

"@bayleerienks - @ratliffr5 - you two are so cute 😍 I miss u guys 😔💔"

I scroll through my feed.I get a reply from Ellington.

"@ratliffr5 - @bayleerienks BAYYYYY,WE MISS U! KISSES FROM LA -Rydel 😘😘😘😘"

Rydel is so cute! She is so cute.Ellington is a lucky guy and Rydel is a lucky girl.I had a hard time convincing these two that they still had feelings for each other.It was easier convincing Ellington who invested his time in conquering Rydel.They still act like they are in the first three months of honeymoon but it's been almost two years.

I answer Rydel.

"@bayleerienks - @ratliffr5 DELLYYYYYY,BABE,I MISS U SO MUCH! When I get back,we will go on our traditional Vday date! KISSES FROM AMSTERDAM 😘😘"

Me and Del were always the two singles when we all meet each other so every Valentine's Day,we'd go out on a date together and even when she started dating Ellington and I,Ross we kept going on dates on Vday.

'Lets go?' Rocky says.I look up at Rocky and smile.He looks incredible handsome.

'Uau,where are you going dressed up like that?' I ask getting up.I pick my cardigan and a little purse to put my phone and some Polaroid film.I pick my Polaroid,too.

'I heard that there's some single girls in Amsterdam.' He says making me laugh.The same old Rocky.

Walking around Amsterdam with Rocky was awesome.He is incredible fun.I got some cool photos.

While I was there walking around the city with Rocky,I completely forgot about everything else in the first time in a long time.I manage to do that during my shows but it's different now.He made me forget about Ross,heartbreak,the whole Ross' new girlfriend drama.He made me just be me and I loved being me again.

'Wanna grab lunch now?' He asks and I nod smiling.

'There's a pizza place over there...' I answer pointing to the a restaurant in the other side of the road.

'It's ironic that we are having pizza in Amsterdam...shouldn't we be having some local thing?' He says and I look at him confuse.

'Like what?' I ask curious.

'I don't know,Bay...I'm American.I am craving a hamburger now.' He says making me laugh.

'Idiot.' I say between laughes.

'You have dimples when you smile.' He says pointing to my cheeks.

'No,I don't!' I say as we cross the road.

'Yes,Bay,you do.' He says firmly.I never noticed that and nobody has ever told me that before.

'Table for two.' Rocky says to the receptionist putting his arms around my shoulder.

'Please,this way...' The receptionist says.We follow her but she keeps looking back.

'Is it me or...?' I start whispering to Rocky

'Yes.' He says making me laugh.

'I'm sorry but are you Bay Rienks?' The receptionist asks me when we sit down.

'Yes,I am.' I answer smiling.

'I'm such a fan! The show yesterday was insane.' She says and I smile,

'Thank you...I'm glad you enjoyed' I say smiling at her.I'm glad my music is hitting people.

'Can I have a photo?' She asks me.

'Absolutely! Rocks,can you take it?' I ask getting up.

'Yep!' Rocky says picking the cellphone from the girls hand.We take a photo,she take our order then leaves.

'Look at you all famous!' Rocky says and I smile.

'Stop!' I say blushing.

We eat and talked about the most silly things in the world.If I wasn't hanging with a friend,this would actually be a date.Alexa used to say wonders to me about how cool was dating Rocky,I mean in the beginning.

I actually had a little crush on Rocky when we first met.At some point,I stopped crushing him because he was dating my best friend.

'This park is beautiful!' I exclaim running through the park.I feel such a kid.

I look at Rocky and see him in his phone.

'What are you doing?' I ask Rocky walking to him.

'Check your insta.' He answers.I pick my phone and open Instagram.He posted a photo of me.

"@rockyr5 - Bay is rocking that side boob 😉😁 Gonna miss her when I go back to LA"

'I'm gonna miss you,too,Rocks.' I say hugging him.

'Come on...we should get going.' He says letting go off me.He puts his arm around my shoulder as we walk back to the hotel.

I had the most wonderful time with Rocky.It's like re-meeting someone over again.I love meeting this side of him.Theres a whole romantic side on Rocky people normally don't see.I like seeing that.

The next morning,he is leaving when I show up.

'I have a thing for you.' I say lending him a box.

'You really don't need to give me anything,Bay.' He says and I give him a look.

'Just open.' I say annoyed.

He opens and it shows all the Polaroid photos I took.

'So you can start your own wall of photos.' I explain.He looks at me and smiles.

'Really thanks,Bay...I'll wait for you so you can help me.' He says and I nod.

'I'll wait for you,too...you know,for the wall.' I say.I don't mean the wall at all.I want him to know that I wanna do this but I need my time.

'Bay,I know...I think if the wall waited all this time,it can wait a bit more.' He says and I smile.

'Until April.' I say

'Girl,please,until the next FaceTime.' He says and I laugh

We look at each other and I bite my lips.I need one more thing to be over this phase and start a new one.I need this tour to end so I can have a real talk with Ross to end things properly.

-------------------
NEEEEW CHAPTER! 😍😍

The photo is the one Rocky posted of Bay.👆📷

So,do you guys ship Bay and Rocky?! Let me know 👇👇

Love yaaaa ❤️

Tris 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1K 53
This is the Sequel to More Than a Fan? Please read that first. Madi has just found out she was pregnant at 18 with her boyfriend Jace Norman's child...
130K 5.5K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
11.7K 178 19
Becca wattson is a dancer who has wanted nothing more in her life then to get accepted into her dream school and to never fall in love what happens w...
149K 3.3K 40
To the public eye, her life is perfect. To him, she is a perfect. To him, she is a princess. ****************** "Our story's anything but a fairytale...