The Division

By xxxdancemomsgirlxxx

A Dance Moms fanfiction about dance, love Heartbreak,and division between the ALDC and the former members of... More

Characters
Pyramid
The surprise
The New Teams
Group Assignments
Rehearsal
The competition
After the competition
Before/pyramid
The day off
The party
The big moment/ help me?
During the party / After
Starbucks
Dance
The competition
Truth or dare sleepover
Wanting revenge
The "Date"
Crashing the party
Telling Gino
At the studio
I"lied"?
Lucas?
finally free?
Competition
Explain!
Awkward / the big lie
exposing secrets
Update
Dance Class/ the competiton

The plan

289 11 3
By xxxdancemomsgirlxxx

Maddie's Pov

The girls slept over and when we woke up they told me that we were getting breakfast at I hop. I got up and got dressed and we went. When we got there I noticed the boys waiting with us. They called Chloe party of 7. 7 I asked. Right this way the waiter said. I saw Zack, Nick, and Lucas following us. I sat between Kendall and Chloe. When Lucas looked at me I crossed my arms.

Lucas' Pov

I was mad at Maddie but I don't know why she's mad at me. Hey so how was kissing gino? I asked. Why do you care why don't you and McKenzie go kiss some more. Why are you acting like this? I heard when you kissed McKenzie you enjoyed it so much. I didn't enjoy it at all and for the record she kissed me, and oh yeah I heard that when you and Gino kissed you loved it. Who told you that? , and I don't like gino I liked you. Liked? Yeah as in used too she said. Who told you that anyway I asked. McKenzie. Who told you that I liked Gino? Gino. Wow so we were set up. Yup. Who planned breakfast anyway she said. Mackenzie Nick said.  I'm sorry maddie said. I'm sorry too I said then hugged her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 8.9K 87
When Katie Rose is given the opportunity to join ALDC LA, she jumps at the chance. However going to the studio brings lots of drama into her life. Wi...
5.7K 143 23
*FORMERLY DANCE BROTHERS* When Kendall's adopted brother comes to live with her and Jill in LA, everyone's lives change. New friends are made. Old ri...
136K 2.6K 42
Sequel to ALDC Transformed. Where will Katie go now...? How will she continue...? People may not be as they seem. DO NOT COPY MY BOOK - COPYRIGHT ALL...
15.7K 245 29
Y/n Lukasiak is living in the shadow of her older sister Chloe and her friend Mackenzie but what happens when she is put on the competition team with...