The Only One ( Teen Wolf )

By CuteHelloGoodbye

THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK TO MY OTHER STORY "The Other Girl!" So please if you haven't read The Other Girl, ple... More

The Only One
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
One-Shot: Christmas
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 30

17.5K 591 388
By CuteHelloGoodbye

I'm so happy to be uploading this within a week of uploading Chapter 29! Teen wolf has been so amazing so far!! What the heck is Parrish?! It is driving me crazy hahaha Well I hope you guys enjoy! I am on vacation so I didn't get to proof read as much as I wanted to so please excuse the mistakes if there are any! I am super excited to start writing next chapter! Let me know after you read what you think is going to happen!! 

Thank you all again! You are all beautiful! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie, and Sean because I created them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 30

--Allison's POV:

Scott had just left on foot back home as I sat in my car outside my house. The last night sky reminded me of how late it had become.

I almost didn't want to go inside after all I had heard tonight from Emily. My family, especially my grandfather, really thought that Emily was the Kanima, which I knew for a fact was false. She was human for all we knew and I had no idea how to explain to them that she was no threat. They would never listen.

I jumped as a loud knock on my driver side window broke me from my thoughts, thinking it was Scott. I figured that he had forgotten something in my car.

I gasped as I saw my grandfather standing there outside my car. He was dressed in all dark clothing with a heavy black jacket. He motioned for me to get out and I put on a smile as I followed his request.

"I apologize. I didn't mean to scare you." Gerard said, his accent peaking through his words, "Were you expecting someone else?"

My mind raced, had he seen Scott earlier. He wasn't acting like he had but I could never read him.

"No, of course not." I replied as I pulled my jacket closer to my body.

"Good. Then we can have a little chat for a moment then."

His question came out as more of a demand rather than a request. What choice did I have?

I watched as his hands left his pockets and he mistakenly dropped a small container that was hidden there. I bent down and picked it up for him, handing him the small box.

"Thank you dear. Don't want to drop that. I would be completely lost without it." My grandfather said as he took the container from my hands.

"You're welcome." I found myself mumbling. Why was I so intimidated by a family member? Maybe it was because he hadn't been a part of my life until now.

"When I was your age, I didn't have to take all this medicine." He said as he opened one of the small compartments of the little box and emptied out the contents on to his hand.

I watched him carefully as he took the medicine in his hand and swallowed the pills. It was no secret that my grandfather was sick. No one would tell me why he was sick though but I didn't ask many questions.

"I am choking down a cocktail of pills at least three times a day." He said as he closed the compartment and placed the box back in his jacket pocket, "But, I do what ever my doctor tells me too because I trust him."

I looked up at Gerard as his voice darkened. The air seemed to grow thicker around me as he continued.

"Trust is a an important aspect in our family. And you know my daughter, your aunt Kate, died doing what she knew was right. Her intentions may have been slightly misguided."

"Slightly?" I spat, not being able to control the word leaving my mouth.

Gerard seemed surprised at my little retaliation at first but composed himself and smirked, "You just reminded me of her with that spark. She used to challenge me."

"What do you want me to do? Challenge you?" I asked, my patience growing thin. How could one be so blind to the actions of another? Kate was a monster, a murder, and she was insane.

"I want you to trust me Allison." Gerard told me, "You will eventually find yourself in a position where you will question how much you trust the people close to you, including those you call your best friends."

He took a step closer to me but I stood my ground. He knew nothing of my friends.

"And when this trust begins to falter, you have to understand that the trust you will never question is with that of your family."

I felt uneasy with the look in his eyes. His eyes had hardened with every word that left his mouth.

"Can I trust you Allison?" My grandfather asked, his face stone cold.

I hesitated for a mere second, "Yes."

"Not yes," he yelled suddenly, "YES! Say it with conviction! Yes, or no?"

I was taken back by his sudden outburst but soon found myself standing proud. I would play his silly game.

"Yes." I spat.

*****

--Emily's POV:

"Good morning sunshine!" I heard Stiles' loud voice as I walked down the stairs and entered the kitchen. The sun shone bright though the kitchen windows and cast long shadows across the room.

"You're too loud." I grumbled as I rubbed my tired eyes and sat down at the kitchen table.

"I'm sorry. It's not my fault you decided to stay up late light night having girl talk." Stiles replied with a smile.

My eyes widened and I reached for my phone, looking for a certain text.

"Allison never texted me saying she made it home." I said more to myself but Scott stopped my panic.

"Don't worry about it. I took her home after you fell asleep." Scott said with a grin.

I frowned as I heard what my brother had done.

"Scott, you shouldn't go near the Argent's house." I said as I watched him open the fridge and pull out some milk.

"It was no big deal. I wasn't going to have her drive home alone that late." He said as he placed a bowl of cereal, with no milk, in front of me.

I mumbled a 'thank you' before I sighed. He was right. If I hadn't fallen asleep, I would have probably driven with Allison as well. All though, my werewolf brother would have no problem making his way back to our house alone while I, on the other hand, would end up getting kidnapped by some creature or something ridiculous like that.

I took a deep breath before I noticed Stiles was staring at me with his head in his hands and his elbows on the kitchen table.

"What?" I asked as I took a spoonful of dry cereal.

"So, what did you girls talk about last night?" Stiles asked.

I swallowed the food in my mouth and shrugged my shoulders, "None of your business."

Stiles just laughed at my response.

I put my spoon down as I remembered one thing Allison and I did talk about last night.

"Did you guys hear about that secret party going on in a few days?" I asked the two.

Scott rolled his eyes, "I was really hoping you wouldn't find out about that."

I just laughed, knowing he was probably going to try and talk me out of going.

"Well it's coming up and Allison said she already bought tickets. She also said tickets are selling pretty fast and might be sold out soon."

"What are you saying?" Scott asked.

"That we need to go buy tickets, like right now!" I told them both, excited, needing anything to get my mind off of everything right now.

Stiles and Scott both looked at each other with guilty glances.

"What are those looks for?" I squinted my eyes.

"Well..." Stiles started but I stopped him.

"You two already bought tickets, didn't you?" I half yelled in disbelief.

They didn't answer me, further proving my theory.

"You two are ridiculous." I laughed as I sat back in my chair, "Well, it looks like I will just have to go alone and get tickets by myself."

Scott's eyes narrowed, realizing what I was doing.

"We are not taking you because you aren't going." Scott told me as he picked up my half eaten bowl of cereal.

"I wasn't done." I mumbled but Scott ignored me, putting the bowl in the sink.

"So you two can go but I can't?" I crossed my arms.

"Exactly." Scott told me.

It was silent for a few seconds before I spoke up.

"Wait. You know something don't you? Is something going to happen at the party?" I asked quickly.

Stiles glanced at Scott and then back at me.

"There is nothing going on." Scott said slowly, "Just please, don't go to the party."

I opened my mouth to retaliate but stopped myself as I started to think of another reply. I looked up and saw that mom's car keys where on the counter. I had no idea she was home. She must be asleep in her room.

"Fine."

Scott looked shocked at first then suspicious, "Fine? That's all? No fighting back? No anything?"

"Nope!" I chirped, "If you think I shouldn't go then I wont."

"No. No. No. You're lying." Stiles told me, the slight panic on his face.

"Nope!" I repeated as I stood up from my chair and walked towards the front door.

"Emily!" Scott called out but all I did was turn and smile at him as I grabbed my bag.

"Don't worry." My smile grew as I plucked the car keys off the counter and left the kitchen.

I could hear Scott talking to Stiles as if he was panicking but I left the house before he could say anything else.

There was no way I was going to miss this party.

*****

(Wednesday)

--Scott's POV:

The weekend had gone on without a hitch surprisingly. Emily had stayed home for almost the entire weekend and I hadn't seen Derek, nor smell him on Emily, so I would call that a win in my books.

The school hallways were buzzing with all the students of Beacon High. My eyes focused in on Stiles as he quickly made his way down the hall towards me.

"Hey, you look like your thinking too hard." Stiles said, out of breath.

"I can't figure out who it is." I said more to myself.

"What?" He asked.

"One thing is really bothering me. Emily had said that she believed Derek intended to turn another person but we had no idea who."

"My guess is that it will be someone from the school. Isaac and Erica both intend here so what is going to stop Derek from turning another idiotic teenager?" Stiles said, already up to speed.

"What if he has already turned someone else?" I growled, looking around the sea of people.

"But what if he hasn't? We could try to stop it from happening." Stiles responded as he looked around the crowd.

As if on cue, I caught a scent and I could feel my eyes changing. I turned towards the lockers quickly so no one could see me.

"Hey! What are you doing? Quit!" Stiles whispered forcefully, motioning towards my glowing yellow eyes.

"I'm fine. There's another werewolf that just walked in." I growled.

"Oh," Stiles replied and I looked over at him as his jaw dropped, "I noticed."

I looked where Stiles was staring and saw the blonde walking down the hall. The whole school seemed to freeze as the girl strut towards his locker.

"That's Erica?" Stiles mumbled.

"Yeah." I told Stiles as I watched the new werewolf.

She turned our way and smirked as she saw me.

I took a deep breath, never taking my eyes off of her, "I am going to go talk to her."

"Yeah. Good luck with that one. I'll see you after class." Stiles replied with a nervous smile before bailing on me.

Erica didn't frighten me as I walked towards her but I could definitely sense her new power. She looked up at me as I appeared next to her and a mischievous grin appeared on her mouth.

"Good to see you Scott." Erica said as she moved closer to me than I was comfortable with.

"Who's next?" I asked, ignoring her previous question.

"What are you talking about?" Erica pouted as she turned towards her locker, grabbed one of her books, and shut the locker with a loud bang.

"Who is Derek going to turn next?" I retorted.

"Why does he have to turn another human when he already has a werewolf like you that could easily join or pack?" She said a little louder than I was at ease with.

I looked around hoping no one had heard her before returning my eyes to her brown ones.

"Quiet down!" I snarled, "Quit playing games."

"Did you know, I never quite understood what I looked like during my seizers until someone decided to take a video of me during one of my episodes and posted it online."

My lips formed into a thin line.

"Of course, this episode happened during class in front of everyone. I started having a seizer at my desk and everyone kept saying how they should put something in my mouth until some genius looked at my key ring card which tells them not to because it could break my teeth."

"Erica..." I warned.

"Do you want to know what happened next?" She spat, "I pissed myself and everyone started laughing."

She took another step closer to me. I could see her eyes on the brink of changing.

"It used to be that I never remembered what happened during my seizers. I would black out. But now everyone can just record one of my episodes and post them online for me to watch, along with the whole world." Erica hissed, as she pressed her body to mine.

I immediately sensed a familiar presence and looked to my left to see Emily looking wide-eyed at me across the hall. To my horror, Allison appeared right next to my sister. The shock on Allison's face quickly disappeared to an unreadable expression before she grabbed Emily's arm and drug her back down the hall.

"Look at me, Scott." Erica toyed, bringing my attention back to her, "Derek will get what he wants. You know that."

I shoved Erica away from me but she seemed unfazed. She just smirked before turning on her heel, her long blonde hair swishing around, and leaving.

I had to figure out whom Derek was turning as soon as possible.

I left out a deep breath before running down the hall where Allison and Emily had gone. My phone began vibrating in my phone and I quickly reached for it.

'Room 112'

It was from Emily.

I cursed under my breath as I headed to the room marked 112.

I reached the door and mentally prepared myself for what was about to happen. I would never cheat on Allison but I understood that she might be upset with how close Erica was to me and how Erica was acting towards me.

I opened the door and an arm jolted out and grabbed me, dragging me into the room. The door slammed behind me. I looked down at the hand holding me then at the person.

"Em..."

Emily glared at me, shooting daggers with her eyes then towards the figure sitting on the teacher's desk. It was Allison and her back was facing us. The classroom was completely empty and I knew this was risky considering Gerard was the new principle here. There were cameras everywhere in the hallways.

Emily nudged me towards Allison and I rolled my eyes at her, earning more of her signature glares.

I sauntered over to Allison but before I made it to her, she turned and jumped off the desk. I stopped as Allison came to me and wrapped her arms around me. I buried my face into her black hair.

"I know how it looked, but Erica came up to me." I mumbled into her hair.

"I know. I'm not jealous." Allison replied before her arms left around me but I held onto her shoulders.

"You need to stay away from Erica. You can not get caught in the middle of this." I pleaded with Allison.

Allison seemed taken back, "Don't you understand what is going on? My grandfather coming here, Derek turning Erica and Isaac, and now he may be turning someone else? It is like battle lines are being drawn."

"I know Allison." I told her just as Emily emerged by our sides and I dropped my hands from Allison's shoulders.

"There is always crossfire." Emily said quietly.

"What are you both saying?" I asked, "What am I supposed to do? I can't just stand by and watch the hunters attack and kill people they deem dangerous. I wont ignore it and I wont pretend to be normal."

"I don't want you to pretend to be normal." Allison said, tears threatening the corner of her dark eyes, "I want you stay alive."

*****

"Hey, how did your conversation with Erica go?" Stiles asked as he sat down next to me at the lunch table.

"Not too great." I replied.

I had been sitting alone waiting for Stiles and Emily to meet me. We almost always sat near the wall. There was only one lunch table in between us and the cafeteria wall. We liked it now considering that rarely anyone sat on this side of the cafeteria except for a few other people.

"Where's Emily? She usually beats me here." Stiles asked, looking past me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Something's different," Stiles started.

"What do you mean?"

"Someone is missing." Stiles said as he looked at the table in front of us.

"Who?" I asked, becoming suspicious.

"That guy who always sits by himself isn't here. I think his name is Boyd. I have a few classes with him."

"Stiles, I think your being a little paranoid. Just because some one is missing, doesn't mean they are Derek's next target." I teased but Stiles didn't seem deterred.

"Think about it Scott! Come to think of it, he wasn't in class today either."

"Stiles..." I said rolling my eyes, ignoring the small feeling inside me that told me to investigate the matter further.

"Boyd would be the perfect candidate! Erica and Isaac were both loners. They didn't have many friends for whatever reason. Boyd was just like them!" Stiles said.

I sensed Emily approaching and quickly looked up at Stiles.

"Don't tell any of this to Emily please. I don't think you're right but it wouldn't hurt to investigate later." I whispered to Stiles but swiftly dropped the subject as Emily sat her lunch down.

"Hey." Emily said as she sat down across from us.

"Hey!" Stiles said a little too cheerfully.

I glanced at him but stopped as Emily asked what was wrong.

"It's nothing." I smiled, "How is class going so far."

Thankfully Emily didn't seem in the mood to ask questions and she sighed before telling me all about her horrible teacher last period.

Lunch was over before we knew it and I quickly told Emily goodbye and she headed off to her next class. Stiles stood next to me as we watched her walk away.

"Do you have any idea how hard it was to not talk about Boyd?" Stiles almost yelled as if he was letting out a huge breath of air he had been holding in.

"Yeah. I know. We need to figure out more about Boyd: find out where he lives, where he works." I told Stiles as we began our way to our next class.

"I'm on it." Stiles said as we reached out classroom.

"We need to find him as soon as schools out."

I said, taking in a deep and long breath.

"His life could depend on it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.5K 24
Megan and Derek go back to since they were babies. They were in love with eachother since they understood love. They were both born werewolves so the...
143K 2.7K 15
Sam McCall, younger sister of Scott McCall finds herself in a sticky situation as her and her brother get bit by a wolf. How will she deal with the...
16.3K 2.9K 36
Erik's mate, Katharina, died eighty years ago. Werewolf mates are for life. There are no break-ups or second chances. On the night of the Blood Moon...
157K 5.9K 24
This story is about an Omega named Ace White who was abused everyday by his Alpha after an accident that wasn't Ace's fault. His older sister, Moonsh...