Forbidden Love

Por peekaboozerrie

The Edwards and the Malik's. The families completely envy each other...well their mothers do. Perrie and Zay... Mais

Forbidden Love
1/ oh hey I remember you
2/Not your proper first date
3/ fighting and ditching
4/ rather not talk about it
5/ just aplogize
6/ no worries
8/ Carnival
9/ Birthday suprises
10/ you what?

7/fundraiser

315 17 4
Por peekaboozerrie

A/N DID LOUIS REALLY GET THAT GIRL PREGNANT I'M CONFUSED!!!

Perrie POV

"Alright! Guys we've been preparing for this for awhile now and we all got this! Everything is set up and it starts at 3 which is in 10 minutes!"Jade said to the school crowd while standing on a table.

"Now, um not to make anyone nervous but the school has been emailing tv channels like 'the news' or something to help us raise money by showing us on tv and they agreed..."Jade said which got everyone jumping up and down from excitement. I went and hugged Zayn from being who was singing with the boys. He looked surprise but continued singing. His voice was so perfect I swear...

"Love, you scared the shit out of me!"He said and I laughed. I mumbled a sorry and kissed his lips.

"Ew Please! We're at school!"Harry said and I laughed. Shut it Harold I seen you do that to Jade the other day...Oh yeah they are back together again...

"So?"I said and pecked Zayn's lips again just to make Harry mad which worked! I rolled my eyes and just stayed in Zayn's arms because let's be honest, I love them.

"Okay guys it's time to start!"Jade said excitedly while holding a clipboard. We all headed outside were everything was set up and ready! The people who were going to sing didn't really have like a big stage or anything. Just a little platform for us to stand on. But we or the boys weren't up first some other person.

"Pez lets go walk around."My hand was being tugged by Zayn and I laughed. This boy...

"I want a cupcake!"I said eagerly staring at the cupcake stand. Zayn chuckled and we walked over to look for some yummy cupcakes. These cookies were made by the baking club in our school and I have to admit they do look professional. The way they are styled without one little flaw!

"I want that one!"I said pointing to the vanilla cupcake with pink frosting. One of the girls who I recognized as Taylor from my art class handed me it. She smiled then looked down at the price.

"Total is £1.89."She said and I began to take my wallet out until Zayn beat me to it. I glared at him while he handed the money to Taylor but he just gave me a smirk in return. Once he payed he took my arm and we walked around.

"You do know I was capable of paying for my own cupcake right?"I said and he nodded with a chuckle.

"Yea but I bought for you cos I wanted to. So suck it up buttercup."He said and kissed my nose which made me laugh. We made our way back to where we were gonna preform because a lot of people began to pile in. There were obviously the students here, parents helping, and people just around the neighborhood that are helping us raise enough money!

"Oh gosh, my mums here."Zayn mumbled holding onto my hand a bit tighter making me hold back a wince. I saw Zayn's sisters come up and greet us.

"Perrie I haven't seen you in awhile!"Safaa said and went to hug me. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Trisha staring at me which did make me feel uncomfortable so I left with out Zayn noticing. I walked around to a few stands and found Caitlin and a few friends selling jewelry I think.

"Hey Cait!"I said and she turned and smiled.

"Mams coming and bringing some family."Caitlin said then looked through the jewelry.

"She is? I thought she was working this today."I said and took a small bite of my cupcake.

"Well maybe if you let mam bring you to school you would've known."Caitlin had a little sass in that so I laughed. I looked around and ended up buying a headband then I walked over to the girls since Jade texted me we were up next.

"Just like we practiced girls!"Jade said and I smiled. I wasn't really nervous, it's only in front of like the whole school...

"Hi guys! I'm Jade."

"I'm Jesy."

"I'm Leigh-Anne."

"And I'm Perrie! Um first were singing 'Who's loving you' and yeah, I hope you like it."I said and added a cheeky smile at the end. I looked at the crowd which was bigger then I thought. I spotted Zayn next to his mam and she was glaring at me the whole time.

"When, I..."I belted into the microphone while closing my eyes. I didn't want to look at Zayn's expression when he realized I sang awful. The girls and I continued the song then the crowd clapped when we finished! I looked around and saw me mam with her camera recording is so I gave her a little smile.

Unknown POV

"Flip."I kept repeating to my agent 'Anna'. Gosh television doesn't have any good series now, don't they?

"Wait, leave this one."I spoke and she stopped flipping through the channels. Might as well watch the news rather then some childish cartoon show.

"Hi I'm Gina and I'm here at Bradford high school were they are currently having a fundraiser to keep their school! Let's took a look shall we?"The lady said. I sipped my tea and watched as she went around what seems a yard showing things high school kids were selling.

"Look they even have performers!"she said and the camera went up to 5 gentlemen. I recognized the song as 'Torn' and quickly yelled for my agent.

"Yes Mr.Cowell."She said and I pointed at the tv.

"Sign them. I want them."I said and her eyes widened. I took a sip of my coffee and she quickly turn the tv off.

"You can't just sign some random teenagers from the news to work for you!"she snapped and I got up to her level.

"Yes I can. I run this business and I don't need you telling me what to do. Now find them, this news channel is from Bradford, book a flight there or else I will fire you."I said and she took out her phone.

"Very well Mr.Cowell."

Zayn POV

"You did great!"I felt arms wrap around my waist and looked down to see Perrie. I smiled and hugged her back..even though my mum was watching.

"Thanks boo."I said and pecked her lips.

"Indeed, you all did amazing."I looked up to the unfamiliar voice and my eyes widened. Is that Simon Cowell? In our school?

"You five boys, may I have a word with you all?"He said and I looked back at the boys to see them with shocked expressions. Perrie quickly let go of me and Harry answered 'yes' for all of us.

Perrie POV

"Did I just see-"

"Simon Cowell? Yes."I cut off Jesy. I was still in shock!

"What is he doing here?"Jade said excitedly and I shrugged my shoulders. I walked over to me mam and she engulfed me in a hug.

"You did great! Better then those boys!"mam said and I laughed.

"You daughter? Better than my son? Debbie let's be realistic here."I mentally face palmed myself when I realized it was Trisha, Zayn's mam who said that.

"Excuse me Trisha you have no right to eavesdrop into our conversation."Mam said and I bit my lip. This is going to get bad...fast.

"I just heard, anyways my son is way more talented then your ugly daughter."She said and I gasped at her words. So badly I wanted to give her a comeback but I don't want her to hate me even more then she already does.

"Don't talk to my daughter like that! Why don't you leave us along like you did 12 years ago!"Mam said and my eyes widened. Quickly they kept snapping back at each other. Mam would say some thing then Trisha would saying something, then mam then Trisha, it confined and I feared it would never end

"Will you guys stop!"I tried to say not too loud but that didn't stop them at all making me get furious.

"Stop!"I turned and saw it was Zayn this time and finally that got both of their attention.

"Mum, I just got signed."

---

2 weeks later

"Well this is boring."Jade complained and I nodded. Once again the boys weren't here today just like they haven't been for the last 2 weeks!

"Do they think their so cool cos they signed and think they can skip class?"Jesy asked and I shook my head with a laugh.

"Apparently there making things final today, I just can't believe my boyfriend might get famous."I said and Jade nodded her head. Zayn, might get famous? That means he can be on magazines, songs on the radio, and have the time of his life! But that also mean that if he does become really famous then there's obviously going to be some girls who like him. Maybe 100s, 1,000s? I'm not sure.

If almost on cue I got a text from Zayn.

Zayn<3: hey boo! I'm picking you up from school to go on a date ;) xx

Me: wow you picking me up from school? Do you think you so cool cos your not here? Jk ! Just 10 more minutes and I'll see you ! xx

"Edwards! Phone away!"My teacher snapped and I quickly put it away. I felt a buzz and tried to be sneaky and look at it.

Zayn<3: lol :) now it's 5 more minutes! Can't believe I haven't seen you in a week! xx

Did I mention Zayn went to the states? Yep S-T-A-T-E-S! In fact he said he went to this place there called 'California'. He said it was really hot and doesn't rain often unlike here in Bradford!

"Edwards if I see that phone out one more time you have detention."The teacher snapped and I quickly put it down.

Me: you meanie! You almost made me get detention !!

I put it away and the last 5 minutes of class felt like 5 hours. Finally the bell rang and I was the first one out of the classroom. I quickly went to my locker to grab my backpack then ran out the door but mid-way getting screamed at to 'walk'. Stupid teachers I'm trying to get to my boyfriend!

"Zayn where are you?"I whispered myself when I couldn't find him. I felt like I would find him then run into his arms like in those movies but that ruined when I saw him talking to Lexi.

"So how's it like?"Lexi asked when I went over to them.

"Um nothing big we just met Simon Cowell but he said that he thinks we'll be huge stars which is hard to believe."I heard Zayn said. I wrapped my arm around his back which made him flinch for a second but then he quickly hugged me when he did realize it was me.

"Pez I missed you!"he said and pecked my cheek. Cheek? CHEEK? I haven't seen him for a whole week and he just pecks my cheek? I've been craving his lips like crazy and all he does is peck my cheek?

"Well um my mums here so I'll be going now."Lexi said. Bitch leave. Why am I feeling so jealous when she talks to Zayn?

"Ready?"Zayn asked and I nodded. If he wasn't gonna give me a peck on my lips then I'm not going to talk to him. Yeah it sounds stupid but when you get use to kissing a person everyday then suddenly for a week you can't you kinda crave their lips like crazy!

He handed me the helmet and I got on and held on tight.

---

"What's wrong? You haven't said a word since we got here?"Zayn said and scooted closer to me so I teased him and moved farther from him. We were at the tip of the booth that we were sitting at. I kept moving away from him when he moved closer that I was about to fall until he got my arm to pull me back.

"Almost fell there, didn't you love."He smirked and I just looked down. I felt his hands wrap around my face and he made me look up at him.

"Now why is my baby girl mad.."He said and I let out a grin when he said 'my baby girl' he noticed and chuckled and finally the lips I have been craving for 1 week touch mine!

"I'm fine now."I said and Zayn gave me a confused expression.

"Why were you upset?"he asked and I laughed. He gonna find the reason dumb.

"You didn't kiss me."I said and he looked shocked but chuckled.

"You might find it dumb but I don't! You kissed my cheek instead of my lips!"I whined and he laughed and pecked my lips once more.

"I didn't know if you felt embarrassed of me kissing in front of Lexi."He said and I laughed. Maybe if we actually kissed in front of her she would back off of him for good.

"Why would I be embarrassed? I could show my hot boyfriend off."I saw his cheeks turn into a bright pink and laughed. I pinched his cheek and said in a baby voice 'is little Zaynie blushing?' He tried to look away but his cheeks got darker which made him look cute!

"Hello I'm Jessica and I'll be taking your order today."a older that I would say is in her twenties said. Zayn brought us to a simple restaurant.

"I'll have the chicken fingers."I say and she quickly write it down. Zayn orders a burger then she leave to go make it.

"So about 'California', how was it? I need details!"I ask and Zayn chuckles.

"I knew you would ask that. Like I already told you it's hot as hell there! Um there's a lot of beaches which the boys and I didn't really have time to go there but we did shop and I got you this!"He said and took out something from his pocket. It was in a rectangle box and he opened it. My eyes widened when I saw the necklace with a heart shaped locket in it.

"Awe Zayn!"I gushed and hugged him.

"It's beautiful! Can you put it on me?"I asked and he nodded. I grabbed all my hair and held it on top of my head so Zayn could put the necklace on. I looked down at it and smiled.

"Thanks babe I love it."I said and pecked his lips.

---Later that day---

"Get a room if your gonna continue kissing!"Harry whined and I laughed breaking the kiss with Zayn. We were all hanging at Harry's house since the boys planned on tell us 'girlfriends' something. So me,Jade,Eleanor, and Danielle were here.

"Fine!"I said but pecked Zayn's lips once more making Harry groan. I rolled my eyes and snuggled close to Zayn's chest.

"So about the little announcement."Niall said and I let go of Zayn as he stood up to go with the rest of the boys.

"So we'd just like to tell you all that were gonna be spending loads of time in California cos Simon actually wants us to record an album."Zayn said and was staring at me the whole time. 'Loads of time'? How long is that?

"How long do you think that is?"I was the first of the girls to speak. Zayn bit his bottom lip and looked at the rest of the boys as if he was asking for support.

"Um 5 maybe 6..."Niall said, and I was hoping he was going to say days...

"Months."Louis finished and my mouth opened. 6 months? I wouldn't last! God if I couldn't stand one week how am I suppose to stand 6 months?

"What about school? What about your life here? Your family? Friends? Us?"Jade said and stormed out of the room. She ran up the stairs and we heard a door shut loudly. I looked down at my fingers since I didn't know what else to say.

"I guess I'm fine with it."Danielle said and I still kept quiet.

"Yeah, I am too."Eleanor said. I felt all their eyes on me and didn't know exactly what to say. It felt like hours passed of them staring at me but in reality it wasn't.

"C-Can you bring me home?"I asked Zayn looking up at him.

---

"Here we are."Zayn said stopping in front of my house. I took the helmet off and handed it to him.

"I guess I'll text you later?"Zayn asked and I nodded. I was about to walk away until he pulled my hand back.

"I'm sorry about the news..."Zayn said and I just hugged him.

"It's fine. When are you leaving?"I asked.

"2 weeks."he answered and I faked a smile.

"That's gives us 14 days to be with each other."

---

"So Andrew what do you do for living?"Mam asked and I laughed to myself. Apparently mam invited Caitlin's boyfriend for dinner.

"Mam he's a freshman what do you expect him doing? He's at school."I answered for him and he chuckled and Caitlin laughed. I took a spoonful of the spaghetti and stuck it in my mouth.

"You know, if I would've known I would've invited Zayn too."I said and mam rolled her eyes. I giggled to myself then finished my meal and took it to the sink. I walked up to my room and saw Zayn texted me.

Zayn<3: since tomorrow is Saturday I have the whole day planned for us :) picking you up at 8 !! Xx

Me: can't wait !! Love you<3xx

I pressed send then went to my laptop and saw Jade was trying to Skype me.

"Hey Jadey!"I answered and she had make up running down her cheeks.

"Aww baba what's wrong?"I asked even though I'm pretty sure I already knew the answer.

"I-I don't want Harry to l-leave."she stuttered and cried in between. She wiped the tears away with a tissue and I felt bad. Everyone takes news in different ways...

"It's going to be fine..you have me to lean on! Both of our boyfriends won't be here so we can help each other!"I said trying to get her to at least smile.

"Plus, Zayn said there leaving in 2 weeks so just spend most of you time with Harry."I added and she nodded. The rest of the night I spent it trying to cheer up Jade.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

428K 8.6K 50
Zayn Malik, Perrie Edwards. Find out what goes on behind the cameras and the scrutiny of fans and media, presenting to you our perfect pop couple thr...
59.5K 2.1K 18
Zayn and Perrie are engaged, which means all of their problems and worries are forgotten. Wrong. So wrong. That's just not how it works, and it seem...
123K 2.8K 31
Zayn and Perrie have been best friends since they were 6. They grew up together and stuck to eachother like glue. But all good things must come to an...
9.6K 381 18
Perrie always dreamed about fame and being a superstar, and she was offered the opportunity of her life to compete on the X-Factor. But after meeting...