New History- Andy Biersack A...

By 5differentsauces

"As hard as we try to move forward, as tempting as it is to never look back, the past always comes back to bi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 20

2.6K 105 38
By 5differentsauces

Cath's POV
------------------
"Cath... That was amazing! I didn't know you could sing like that!!" Jinxx said.

"Oh... Well, its not that amazing." I said looking down feeling heat rising up to my cheeks.

"Hey, you could make a career out of this! I mean, we did, so can you. We're actually looking for an opening act. If you're willing to go we can talk to our manager, set something up so you can get signed to a record label or something?" Ashley said. He turned to look at the guys and they were all nodding and smiling.

"Oh... Guys... That's an amazing opportunity but... That's not what I want to do. Helping people, saving lives.. That's my dream. I have a life here. I can't drop everything and go. I'm sorry, thank you so much for the offer." I said

"Its okay. You're still an amazing singer. If this surgeon thing doesn't work out for you you know who to call" CC said.

"Thanks." I looked down at my watch. "Shit."

I started to gather my stuff.

"Where are you going?" Andy asked.

"Work. I'm late." I quickly ran to the door but then ran back to the living room. "Oh yea, can you guys watch Beth tonight? I don't know when Danny's gonna be back. Can she stay over? Just no drinking while taking care of a kid. You keep them under control Jackie." I said

"Of course. Now go!" She hurried me out the door.

I got in the impala and a while later I was at the hospital.

"Where have you been?" Dr. Bailey asked me.

"Sorry I was late, I lost track of time--"

"Whatever. Patient in room 203 needs a consult. Something about her head hurting." She said handing me a clipboard

"203?... Isn't that the little GSW girl?" I asked but Biley had already walked away. I ran to room 203 to find the little girl covering her ears with a pillow.

"She can't even stand the quietest noise doctor. What's wrong?" The mom whispered to me crying.

"I don't know. I would like to get a head CT, see if there were some complications in the surgery. Ma'am, your daughter being alive is a miracle. And we will do our best to keep her alive, but that might mean there will be some side effects of all the surgeries." I said putting my hand on her shoulder. She nodded and sat down on a chair while the nurse and I took the little girl to CT.

***
The CT scans were almost finished, "You're doing great Liz. We're almost done." I said through the microphone that allowed her to hear me while she was in the scanning room.

I turned the microphone off as the pictures appeared on the screen. I sighed as soon as I saw them, "Page neuro and get an O.R. ready..." I told the nurse.

A couple of minutes later I was scrubbing in while they were giving Elisabeth the anesthesia. I was washing my hands when Toby came in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"Dr. Shepard asked me to scrub in." He said.

"But I'm scrubbing in."

"No you're not. Shepard thinks with everything that has happened in the past few days with you you're not emotionally stable enough to be in the O.R." he said.

"What? But I discovered she had a clot! Dr. Shepard didn't tell me anything when I talked with him!" I said.

"Well... Might've gotten an anonymous tip about your emotional state from somebody."

I stood still for a minute, thinking. "You son of a bitch." I yanked my scrub cap off and started walking towards the door but Toby grabbed my wrists tightly. "Ow! Get off of me, you're hurting me!" I said but he just held on tighter.

"You can't reject me like that and believe I will just forget about it. You have a lot more coming your way sweetheart." He said, his face up close to mine. He kissed my cheek and let me go. I wiped my cheek and left the room.

I went into an on call room and sat on the bed, resting my elbows on my knees.

***
I finished my shift at 4am and went home. I couldn't really even sleep for the first few minutes because of everything, just over thinking. But I closed my eyes and tried to clear my mind and soon I was sound asleep.

***

I woke up and saw Beth laying next to me. I smiled but then I felt the bed move, and Beth wasn't moving. I looked over her and saw Andy, barely keeping his eyes open.

"Good morning," he said in a low, raspy morning voice. God, that voice... That voice sent butterflies to my stomach.

He wrapped his arms around Beth and went back to sleep. I got up and looked at them sleeping on the bed. It was cute. Maybe us being a family wouldn't be so bad...

I put on some sweats and went downstairs. I started a pot of coffee and went to make breakfast ; eggs, bacon, fruit, and pancakes.

I started whisking the batter for pancakes and put butter in a pan, then got out another pan to make the bacon while I made everything else, and after that I got out a pan for the eggs.

About 30 minutes later I had 8 pancakes done, a lot of bacon, and 3 eggs finished. Andy walked downstairs, shirtless in batman pajama pants and damp hair.

"It smells amazing!" He said.

"Well thank you. Where's the rest of your clothes?" I asked laughing.

"I forgot another shirt, Beth wanted to come sleep here because she said she couldn't sleep at the house and she wanted me to stay with her until she fell asleep but then I fell asleep, I hope you don't mind. I was thinking of crashing on the couch but I kinda passed out next to Beth." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Its okay. Pancakes?"

"Hell yea!"

"Can you go get Beth while I plate everything?" I asked.

"Sure."

I put three pancakes on Andy's plate, three pancakes on mine, and two on Beth's. On top of that I put some berries and topped it off with a scoop of ice cream instead of whipped cream. I put some melon on the side of the plates, then eggs, then some bacon.

"Yay!! Pancakes!" Beth said running down stairs and grabbing a plate, quickly taking it over to the table and devouring it.

"Wow, she must really love pancakes!" And said laughing.

I chuckled, "This is her favorite breakfast. Especially because it has ice cream."

"Ice cream?!" Andy's eyes widened and he then took his plate too.

I laughed at his childness and walked over to the table with my plate.

"Danny isn't back yet?" Andy asked.

"No, he wasn't here when I came." I said.

"Where did he go?" Andy asked.

"I really have no idea."

We finished our breakfast and stood up, putting our dishes in the dishwasher.

"That was the best breakfast I've ever had!" Andy said.

"I know right!!" Beth told him.

"Hey, I'm gonna go out for a run. Do you guys want to go to the park?" I asked them grabbing my phone and earphones.

"Sure! Let me get changed," Andy said. He walked up stairs and Beth followed to change too. I put on running shoes and slipped on a My Chemical Romance muscle tank that I had laying around.

"Ready to go?" Andy asked walking down the stairs with Beth by his side. He had his usual black skinny jeans and an AC/DC shirt.

"Yea, let's go!"

We went to the park and Andy took Beth to the playground where he ran with her. I turned on my music, blasting Bring me The Horizon through my earphones, and started jogging.

10 minutes into my jog I had run a mile, and I was sweating like crazy. All of a sudden someone bumped into me.

"Wow sorry. Oh, Cath, funny finding you here." Toby.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Just came for a jog." He said.

"You live on the other side of town..."

He gabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I tried to move away but he just kept holding me tighter. "I came because I wanted to give you another chance. Come on, we can go back to my place, and I can make you feel good if you let me." He pushed me up against a tree and started kissing my neck.

"An--" I tried to yell but Toby put his hand over my mouth.

"Uh uh, no yelling. I said I'll give you another chance, don't ruin it Cath." He continued kissing my neck.

I managed to bite his hand and he let go of me. "Ah! You stupid bitch!" He was about to slap me but I ducked and he missed, striking the tree.

As he was about to try again Andy came running to us. "Hey!"

Toby turned around and Andy punched him. Thank god it was only us in the park.

Toby threw some punches back but the one hitting the most was Andy. I got scared, and I didn't know what to do.

"Andy! Andy stop! You're gonna kill him!" I grabbed Andy's arm and he finally got off of Toby.

"If you ever dare put a hand on her again, I swear, I won't let you live. Got it?" Andy yelled.

Toby spit some blood to the ground and walked away.

"Oh my god, Andy..." I said looking at all the cuts and forming bruises he had on his face.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yea, I'm fine." I said still worried about him. He hugged me and put his chin on top of my head.

"I will never let anyone hurt you."
-----------------------------------------------------

Andy is such boyfriend goals guys but Cath was a bitch in that one chapter *sigh*. Anywhooo I will try to have another chapter tonight, but if I can't I'll have it tomorrow for sure. I'm going to LA omg ahhhh so I will have tons of time in the car ride.

COMMENT VOTE & SHARE ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 2.1K 42
An Andy Biersack fan fiction. ************************************ They met in the worst way, but he saved her from the devil inside of men. The bes...
37.3K 1.4K 31
"When I look into your eyes... everything seems okay for once. And all I want is to feel that way for the rest of my life. "
18.4K 641 22
He's arrogant, conceited, rude, harsh, and his mood swings give backlashes like no other. She's unselfish, sweet, kind, and once she makes her mind...
637 48 22
(Sequel to "I Really Believe You Were The Greatest Thing That Ever Happened To Me" An Andy Biersack fan fiction.)