the curse that changed his li...

By marikishtar4

More

the curse that changed his life or should i say her (yugioh gx gender bent)
The first day as rose
Why am i so upset?
Feild trip fun! Beach time!

My deck! Wait...this is new?

509 12 5
By marikishtar4

~ I am glad to have your votes it's very nice of you for that I am going to give you 3 early I was going to wait till next week but here you go thank you all! ~

Jaden prov.
I was sitting in class half asleep as the teacher talked when kuriboh appeared his wings were more white and he seemed to have a hair clip and smaller paws that's strange I take a close look and notice he is also a she so this curse thing got kuriboh too! Wait.... Hold it! My deck! I pulled it out and shuffled through the cards and low and behold all my monster cards were now the opposite gender! Great just great!
Forgetting I was in class I stood up and ran out the room the teacher yelling at me as I go.

I'm running till I can find an open area I can sit in and think when I do it's much appreciated. I sit down and try to gather my thoughts then kuriboh can around bounceing like something is wrong " what is it pal? "
She made a small sound like all kuribohs do and bounced off. I got up and followed her.

When I cought up with her she was makeing circles around Chazz who was trying to get her to go away. " hey Chazz! " I look at kuriboh as she dissipated back to my deck. " came to get your furball good, it was pestering me " he said as he looked at my deck an then to me " yea I did but she was pointing out that something was wrong are you ok Chazz? " I looked at him to seek if he was alright. " me? Of course I'm fine why would the furball lead you to me? " he leans in a bit " I don't know but it must be inportant " I grabbed his wrist and pulled him all the way to his cabin and let me say he protested all the way there.

" let me go! You have no right to do this!" I released him and he turned to leave but that's not an option so I sat in front of the door and he stood there " ok fine you win now what do you want?" I smiled in victory " for you to stay here " I pointed to the ground for reference to the cabin " wait no no no I have class to get to I can't just stay here! " he was trying to find any excuse not to stay " well if you stay here nothing will happen ok? I'm just taking kuribohs advice on this one " he sighed and flopped on the couch " what ever slacker " great I don't have to worry about him now to get back to my deck.

I pulled it out an laid them on the floor in front of me, my neo spaceians are all mixed up as well! This could not get worse! I put away my deck and stand up to go to the bathroom.

I get there and shut the door my legs have felt icky all day I guess it's a girl thing. I sit down and notice my shorts ( finally got lex to get rid of the skirt ) are no longer white but red they don't change color do they? I take a closer look to see its blood and I screamed this can not happen! I know I have had a few scratches before but this much blood I have never seen where was I hurt? I never fell did I? I heard a knock on the door. " It's open! " Chazz walked In " dude what was the scream for? " He noticed my pants "oh? That's right your a girl " what does that mean? " I stand up a few tears in my eyes for effect as I asked " Chazz will you help me please? " he sighed " olny because it's MY bathroom your getting blood all over " he picked up my diry shorts tossed them into a bin and then went into a cubberd digging around until he found what appears to be a white stick
" Your gonna hate me dude but you asked for it at this is all lex has in here "
- 5 minutes latter -

" Chazz I appreciate the help but you could have just told me how it works instead of doing it for me "
He calls this white stick a tampon and what I have is called a period I would rather not go into to what went on from there. " you asked for help and knowing you slacker you would get it wrong and I olny had one as a spare so deal with it " he sat down on the couch again I looked out the window it was dark out so I curled up on a chair and went to sleep.

Chazz prov.
Knowing slacker she would have never figured that one out so yes I helped big deal! I noticed she was asleep and I looked out the window being the nice guy I am I put a blanket over her and went to my room. I feel weird around her now I wonder what feeling this is it makes my heart beat and I can't seem to do anything but listen and help her along I don't know but I'm going to sleep on it. I pulled out my covers and went to bed for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
244K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
740K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...