The Blueness of a Blue Wild F...

By LunarisInvictii

"And I am always correct, today proved it again. First love will always be the last." "Because you're either... More

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Epilogue

Chapter XXV

2 1 0
By LunarisInvictii

The wooden walls were brightly lit. The glossy surface of the table reflected some of the light smoothly. There was also that busy and silent noise in the air that had the scent of coffee.

The light barely sneaked through the waves on Aquila's hair. Some tips of the strands snuck past through the furrowed brows parallel to his eyes that stared down at his phone. It shook gently against and on his fingers with every skillful tap of his thumb on the keypad on its surface as he wrote quickly, "How pitiful is the great blue wild flower."

His hand rested at the top of the couch, tapping with his fingers as the sleeves of his white sweat shirt loosely engulfed his arms with its warmth. His thumb paused as his eyes slid from his hand on his crossed legs tightly wrapped by black pants. He stared through the gaps in the glazed logo of Starbucks stuck to the misty window.

The road beside him were empty. Its asphalt glimmered with the remnants of the downpour that ended several minutes ago. There were also brown leaves floating on a puddle by the sidewalk.

He slid down his arm as his eyes slid back to the surface of the screen. He wrote, "The reflection on his rich and sweet nectar could only show what sweet richness he could ne'er own." Chills ran bursting through his spine, from his hand, from the ends of his fingers. It accidentally scratched the thready surface of the couch. His widened eyes looked above him as he shook his hand.

Seohyeon sat in front of him. He could see her tongue peeping from her lips beneath her purple hair as she quickly pressed the screen of the phone she held sideways. The ends of his lips slightly curled as she clenched her teeth and gave out a huff. She dropped her phone to the table as she stared to the window beside them.

He quickly unfurled the ends of his lips as she turned to her and took the small pinkishly white frapp. He bit the end of the green straw running through the small dome-shaped cover of the small cup.

"What, something wrong with my face?" she asked with her furrowed brows above her smile between her dimples.

His head quickly shook as the silent grin on his face came back. It was quickly covered as he turned his eyes back down to the surface of his phone.

The long ends of her bluishly white shirt flew to the side as she slid on her white Chucks to the couch where he sat. She scratched her wrist underneath an unbuttoned sleeve, pulled down the end of her light blue tank top then her short black shorts and furrowed her brows towards him. "What's so funny then?" she asked as she glared and poked his side.

He shook as he reacted to her tickling touch, "The fuck?"

She glared at his eyes, keeping a straight face. Her mouth soon curved, and later immediately crinkling its ends with silent laughter. She shook her head and lied her back on the seat and rested her head to the side of his arm with a slouch. Her fingers held interlocked with each other on her belly. She blew her cheeks as she imitated his legs and crossed hers.

"You know," Aquila said as he turned his eyes back to the screen of his phone, "Eu-eu's going to kill you if she sees you wearing that."

She shook her head as her eyes seemed lost on the surface of the table. Her eyes soon hovered to her brown drink. "Cookies are so great," she mumbled to herself, "way better than strawberries."

He placed his drink down on the table, "Sometimes you're weirdly cute, but you're just being a bloody weirdo right now."

Her mouth didn't spew out a word. She only reached for her drink and the tissue beside it. She took the marker at the side and wrote down something on the tissue with its blue ink.

His eyes, moved by its curiousity, turned to it. "Because I'm Cara Delevinge, bitch," he read the text followed by a heart quietly. His eyes immediately thinned and turned to her face as he examined her. He rolled his eyes with a smile on his face as he shook his head while she kept the weird stare on the opposite couch.

She took the straw on her mouth and moved her stared on screen of Aquila's phone. Her lips began rolling it and her tongue began pushing it from edge to edge.

"The sweetness of it makes him used and immune to the sweet taste of things," he typed. He took the drink with his pinky up, "even the sweetest little things," he softly said into the small channel in the straw as he wrote.

She turned to him, "What did you just say?"

"Nothing," he answered quietly.

"Nah, that wasn't it."

"It wasn't."

She chuckled, "Could you at least tell what time and date it is?" Her head turned to the window beside them as she rested her head back on his arm. She stared quietly at the iridiscent puddle before some child jumped and splashed on it.

He leaned the back of his head to the couch while his green iris hovered to the bottom of his eyes towards his phone. "It's 3:43 on the 7th of March mate," he answered, but he wasn't sure if she was listening while her blank stare was still on her face.

Her head gently nodded after a few quiet moments.

His thumb resumed to its work. "The petals of his memorized the waves found on the petals of others, making them grin with belittlement," he typed, "A grin also filled with oblivion towards the waves of their own that they fail to understa-"

The phone was taken from his hand in an instant before he could finish. His eyes widened as the warmth of it disappeared quickly.

Euphemia stood by him with his phone between her middle and index fingers. Her eyes furrowed and hooded over her calmly rageful eyes, "Why the fuck are you distracting yourself with this shit?" she grimaced as she waved the phone with her arm wrapped by a rolled sleeve.

He turned his eyes to her face with her hair tied to a bun. His eyes thinned with skepticism as she saw her on a buttoned white shirt loosely tucked in a navy blue skirt. It moved down to her feet with the sky blue Keds. "And why the fuck are you looking so girly today?"

Fritz turned to her and held his head between his palms with his mouth downturned with mischief. "Burn," he whispered quietly with his chuckles.

She hit his stomach with her elbow, "Touchè."

He turned to her as he grabbed stomach with peeved eyes, "Was that fucking necessary?"

"Hey, Aquila, what do you habitually call people who tries to wake you up?"

"What?" he asked as he chuckled, "You mean wanker?"

She immediately turned to Fritz, "Because you're a wanker."

Fritz withdrew his head with disbelief in his thinned eyes, "The fuck? That doesn't make sense."

"I'm pretty sure anyone hurting you would make sense," Seohyeon said.

Euphemia threw Aquila the phone as she slid down to their side, crowding the couch.

"Twat, there's another seat over there," he grimaced as he saw Fritz sat in front of him.

"Why would I want to sit beside a wanker?" Euphemia answered as she glared at Fritz.

Fritz stared at Aquila's drink, "I'm sorry to say this, but your drink somehow reminds me of periods."

Euphemia's jaw dropped to the amount of stupidity, as she sees it, she just heard. "That statement proves what Seoh said a while a-" she was interrupted by a bubbly sound coming from her throat, a gurgling from the back of it.

"Awwww," Seohyeon's mouth turned smiling while her brows became downturned, "Bae's got the hiccups!" She embraced her as she kissed her in the neck.

Her eyes turned to the ceiling as her teeth clenched. She was clearly annoyed as she crossed her arms, "I already tried everything since last night, why the fuck is this happening?"

Aquila held his drink and gently shook it towards her, "Try this one, yeah?"

She swiped it and wrapped her fingers around it between her palms. Her lips puckered as she sipped.

Fritz' mouth crinkled at the ends, "How does period taste like?"

"How does it remind you of periods?" Seohyeon asked with her disgusted face, "How can strawberries remind you of a time when a girl feels like Satan is trying to escape from her vag? You don't even get periods," she said as her brow arched above her lips that sucked on the straw of her drink.

"I have no idea," he answered with a straight face. "But to be fair, diarrhea feels like Satan trying to survive in your stomach," he added deviously as he pointed to her drink.

She sput out the straw and turned her peeved eyes to Euphemia who kept sipping as a hand cupped her face. She later turned to Aquila who was shaking his head as he kept typing.

Aquila looked back at her and shrugged, "I have to admit, that twat's making bloody sense."

She blew out a sigh, "Well, at least Satan's sleeping and tasting good today."

Euphemia moved her lips from the straw. She took a deep breath. As she was about to smile, a hiccup came out from her mouth. "Fuck!" she grimaced as she banged her fist on the table. She placed her forehead on her forearm as she shook her head on the table.

She held the back of Euphemia's head and caressed it, "Cutie, my cutie!"

Her chin stood on the table while her eyes became downturned with submission and her hand was rubbing the back of her neck, "Make it stop, ple-" a hiccup finished her sentence.

"Cheer up," Aquila said, "You look great anyway, if you ignore my insult a while ago."

Seohyeon's lower lip slid over the other and furled as she nodded. Her arm wrapped around her shoulder, pulled her closer and gave her a kiss in her cheek.

"I was just surprised and annoyed, when you swiped my bloody phone."

"Yeah, come on!" she said as she started to tickle her. She giggled and her mouth was downturned when it faced her smile as their noses touched.

"That's a bit too cheesy at public, yeah?"

Euphemia grabbed the back of Seohyeon's head kissed her while he shoved her middle finger to his face.

He rolled his eyes while he smiled and pushed her hand to the side, "I didn't it say it was bloody wrong though."

"Eve-" she stuttered with a hiccup, "everything paired with 'too much' is wrong," she disagreed.

"Perhaps."

"Perhaps not!" Fritz snuck into the conversation.

"Was that a reference?"

He chuckled, "It seemed like a good opportunity to say that."

"Ooh I know!" Seohyeon said with a joyous tone, "It was the 'perhaps a salad' thing!"

"Good job!"

She held her fist clenched victory beside her face. Her eyes were victoriously closed with her mouth downturned between her dimples.

Aquila chuckled as he held his phone. His mouth was arched downwards while the crinkles were beside his small dimples. His thumb began tapping as his mouth straightened, "It's radiant blue color of the seas are cursed to hide underneath its lie of colours, forced to hide the blood it bleeds, bending its leaves with its crimson ebb and dripping through its stem, underneath its petals, forevermore," he wrote. He suddenly felt and saw Euphemia's palm on his, with its fingers wrapping up to the back of his hand.

Euphemia stared through his green eyes as she smiled. She immediately noticed his mouth shift back to a smile. "Drop the phone. Please."

He did what she asked and gently pushed it to the side towards the window. "Uhh, sorry," he said tonelessly as his voice hurried. His eyes quickly scanned their faces smiling at his.

Her arm reached for his shoulders and pushed it closer to her. "It's fine, we get you."

"What?"

"Even Fritz," Seohyeon said with her voice shaking as it tried to keep her chuckles.

Fritz nodded as Aquila turned to him, "Even me bro."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 610K 43
*Completed* "I just want to know why." I say as I turn over, trying to find his figure through the dark of my room. "Why what?" He asks. "Why you'...
2.2K 46 28
"I despise you so fucking much that I want you to be sent off to the other side of the world, Athena." He takes his last step, his front pressing aga...
2.1K 646 115
Complete ✔️ First love is beautiful. Isn't it? Maybe or maybe not The story revolves around a teenage girl "Anne" who fall in love for the first tim...
19.3K 1.6K 40
**A Romance, Teen Fiction, and YA Featured Novel** Worlds collide when a formerly overweight teen befriends a blinded football player and is forced t...