Saving him (Naruto fan-fic)

By BrookeSimmons

~Part One~ (Sequel to becoming a ninja) Yuki is back and stronger than ever! She has spent the last two year... More

Chapter 2- Team seven'e bell test, without Sasuke
Chapter 1- Yuki Okami is back!
Chapter 7- Give Gaara back!
Chapter 6- Team highfive?
Chapter 4- Fighting Itachi and a memory
~Special~Chapter 5- Valentines day
Chapter 3- Saving Gaara
Chapter 8- Gaara lives!!
Chapter 9- What happened to Akamaru!?
Chapter 10- Rude, unwanted team mate, and Akami
Chapter 11- I would rather spend a day in the wooden cage beating up Sai
Chapter 12- The plan
Chapter 13- Orochimaru, still a creeper...
Chapter 14- 'Love illness'
Chapter 16- *Filler-Part 2* Konoha's Crystal Wolf
Chapter 17- *Filler part three* Akiko
Chapter 18-*Filler part 4* Arriving
Chapter 19- Training with Kakashi
Chapter 20- The beginning of a new mission
Chapter 21- The violent monk
Chapter 22- Yuki's tears
Chapter 23- A small talk with Sai
Chapter 24- Desperate attempt for a kiss
Chapter 25-A small bet
Chapter 26- Sora, stop glaring at my part-time dog!
Chapter 27- Naruto! Didn't I tell you to stop breaking into my house?
Chapter 28- A little talking and a little training
Chapter 29- A painful fight between Tensai's
Chapter 30
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Where are we?
~ Special ~ The Lost Tower- So, we went back to the past
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Finding Mukade
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Going back
Chapter 31- There's no way Granny Tsunade lied
Chapter 32- A little frustration
Chapter 33- Progress
Chapter 34- R.I.P Asuma sensei...
Chapter 35- So... there is such thing as a Immortal? Damn, I lost the bet.
chapter 36- The First Kiss
Chapter 37- Some time with Grandpa Sage
Chapter 38- Hidden Knowledge about the Tensai
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 39- Another Crystal user
Chapter 40- Their intentions
chapter 41
Chapter 42- You're sending me back?!
Chapter 43- *Mai* Separation of the Crystal Users
Chapter 44- *Mai* Academy and Genin Days
Chapter 45- *Mai* Jounin years and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 1)
Chapter 46- *Mai* Jounin Days and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 2)
Chapter 47- Who are these two?!
Chapter 48- Introducing and a almost confession
Chapter 49- Going after Sasuke
Chapter 50- Getting Closer
Chapter 51- The New Akatsui Member, Tobi
Chapter 52- Another failed attempt
Chapter 53- Kessho Village's new leader, Eito
Chapter 54- Learning About the Crystal Style
Chapter 55-Crystal Healing Abilities
Chapter 56- Last Day at the Kessho Village
Chapter 57- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 1-
Chapter 58- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 2-
Chapter 59- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 3-
Chapter 60- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 61- Leaving Konoha, Alone
Chapter 62- Training with Crystal
Chapter 63- Training with Wolfs
Chapter 64- The New and Improved Okami
Chapter 65- Pain of many kinds
Chapter 66- A New Konoha
Chapter 67- The New Hokage
Chapter 68- Going to meet the Raikage
Chapter 69- Begging for Forgiveness for a Friend
Chapter 70- Madara and Sasuke
Chapter 71- Uchiha Sasuke, Friend or Foe
Chapter 72- Uchiha V.S Okami
Chapter 73- Granny's back
Chapter 74
Chapter 75- Date?
Chapter 76- Goodbye

Chapter 15- *Filler* Great, a mission with Akami's team...

9.6K 201 24
By BrookeSimmons

I do not own Naruto

3rd person

The blonde female layed in her bed in a strange position that she surely had not fallen asleep in. One leg hung off the bed, her body twisted around and tied inbetween her blankes her right hand tangles in her hair. Lastly her pillows were at her feet, her head was where her feet normaly were. The only sign that she was still alive was the soft, slow breathing excaping her. It was obvious that her long night of training had excousted the poor teenager, yet that didn't stop the four Genin from knocking at her door.

The younger of the four Genin stood beside her newest and closest friend, Konoharmaru, while she knocked at the crystal user's door. A annoyed sigh excaped her lips as she continued to knock, "Yuki-chan! Wake up!" She shouted through the piece of wood, hoping to get through to the teenager.

Konoharmau placed a hand to his chin, "If I remember correctly, Boss said that Yuki's house was pretty easy to get into. He had mentioned a certin window that he used to get into."

The girl's cat ears twitched, her eyebrow raised while looking at him. "That's a little creepy, Kono-kun. I don't think we should break into Yuki-chan's house."

The other two Genin nodded in agreement with the pink neko. "I agree with Akami, Konoharmau. Besides, she should wake up soon, Yuki-san isn't the kind to sleep in all day." Moegi nodded.

The boy mearly huffed then took Akami's place and began pounding on the door. "Yuki, get up! We got a important mission!"

Yuki continued to sleep, as if there was no one at the door. In her sleeping state she rolled over, thus causing her to fall off the bed. In shock she shreeked in fight as her body jumped up, only to fall back down. Twisting around she soon made her was out of the blankets. Rubbing one closed eye her other looked around tiredly, her eye looked towards the noise.

"Who could be here so early?" She mumbled, unaware that it was noon. Standing up she made her way to the front door, her feet dragging across the hardwood floor. Before opening the door she quickly soothed down her tangled hair, then wiped the dried drool off her face.

Opening the door she was blinded by the sudden light, shielding her green eyes she looked down, only to be greeted by four Genin. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked, the neko grinned as she bounced with glee.

"Yuki-chan! Hurry up and get ready, we have a mission!" Excitement filled her voice.

"Mission? Don't you guys go with the closet per- I mean Ebisu?" She corrected herself quickly, all those nicknames Naruto used seemed to be rubbing off on her too much. She made a small mental note to try to fix some of those nicknames.

"Ehh, Ebisu sensei got sick, so Hokage Tsuande tole us that you will act as sub!" Her ears twitched as she bounced on her feet. Unable to help herself, a small smile formed on Yuki's face. Something about Akami seemed to remind her of someone, maybe it was her eagerness, or even her hyperness.

With a sigh the blonde nodded, "All right, I'll be right back." Turning she left the four Genin waiting outside her closed door.

Walking inside her house she grabbed everything she needed to take a quick shower first, pausing she looked at her bed with envy before walking to her bathroom.

After she had finished her shower, the blonde packed her bag with everything she would need on her mission. Finally she slipped on some shoes and ran for her front door, opening it she came face to face with the four genin, who hadn't moved from their spots.

"Okay guys, let's go see Granny." She announced, walking towards the Hokage's office.

Akami knocked on the door softly, after hearing a faint 'Come in' she opened the door. Tsunade looked up from her desk filled with papers. A small smile formed when she saw who was at the door.

"Ah, there you are." She said looking up at yuki, who still looked tired.

"Yeah, I'm here Granny." The blonde sighed, "Why did you want me? These guys said something about Ebisu being sick, so I have to take over." She pointed her thumb at the four genin.

Tsunade nodded, "Yes, they were correct. I figured since Ebisu is sick, you could take over for this mission."

With another sigh, Yuki nodded. "Okay I guess, what's the mission?"

"Simple, it's a excort mission.-" A knock was heard at the door. "Come in." Tsunade ordered.

The door squeeked open to show a timid girl. She seemed to be the same age as Konoharmaru, her short brown hair was covered in leaves. Looking closer, Yuki could see that something was odd about this girl, it looked like she had tried to excape from something. Another set of foot steps was heard as abother body came around from the side of the girl, looking up again Yuki saw Neji.

Tsunade sighed, "She tried to run again?"

Neji nodded before softly excorting the girl inside, she pouted looking down at the ground. "Yes Hokage-sama, I caught her before she made it outside the village though." He looked at Yuki, "I guess youi're the on that's going to bring her home then."

Her green eyes widened as she looked from Neji to the small girl. "She's the one we're excorting?" Tsuande nodded, then dismissed Neji.

"Good luck, Yuki." He said while shutting the door.

The Hokage sighed, "Akiko, why did you try to run, again?"

The girl went from pouting to looking a little angry, her small hands balled into fist. "I don't want to go home. That's why I ran away, not like Otousan cares."

"Well, if he didn't care, then why was he so worried about you?" Tsunade said.

The girl crossed her arms and turned the other way, Yuki looked down at the girl before turning to Tsunade. "So we bring her home, where is that excatly?"

"Keimusho village, you've been there before, Yuki."

Yuki's POV

I looked down at Akiko, who was walking beside be slowly. Akami looked over at the girl, then to be as we approuched the gates. "Yuki-chan? How far is the Keimusho village?"

"About a three day trip," I answered.

They nodded and walked beside me as we left the village. Konoharmaru looked up at me, "So are you and Naruto Nii-chan dating now?"

I tilted my head to the side, "Dating?"

He nodded, "Yeah, he said he was close to getting up to date him."

Moegi looked up at me, saw my confused look, then looked at Konoharmaru. "Konoharmaru, I don't think they are, yet. Yuki's a little too, clueless."

"Hey! I am not clueless!" I shouted, a anime vein on my head.

All four looked at me, one eyebrow raised. "Uh huh, sure."

Looking down at Akiko I aksed, "Hey do you know Aoi by any chance?"

She looked up at me, "Yeah," She looked down, "He's lucky."

I looked at her, "Why's that?" my voice calm.

"He doesn't have any stupid parents holding him back. He was able to leave his village, nobody is holding him back."

My eyes hardened, my hair shadowing my face. "That doesn't make him lucky, you're the luck one. To still have your parents that care about you. Believe me kid, I know what that feels like, so does Akami."

She scuffed, "Yeah right, without parents your free to do things on your own, besides they don't care."

Akami clenched her teeth. "Shut up."

Akiko looked at her, "what?"

"Stop saying stuff like that, you don't even understand the pain, so don't talk." Akami glared at the girl before walking to the other side on me, farther from Akiko.

"Whatever." She crossed her arms, "Good luck bringing me back to the village."

"I don't need luck, kid. I'll bring you back to your parents, and your village. Even if I have to bring you back kicking and screaming." she glared at me, the other genin looked at me.

"Yeah, besides I can't fail on this mission! It's my real first mission as a Konoha ninja!" Akami exclaimed.

End of chapter 15! I'm going to appoligise for any big mistakes, I uploaded this on my iPhone. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and I will try to upload another chapter soon. Please vote and comment, it does mean a lot!

This is not edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 6.9K 33
Misaki's back and she's better then ever. She thought that after finding out of possessing another kekkei genkai besides Ice release nothing else cou...
69.6K 1.6K 46
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
151K 4K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...
224K 8.4K 100
Warning: This is a sequel! If you have not read: 'You're not the only one...' Do so now! --------------------------------------------------------- P...