Love... It's weird

By Kawaii_C

Four girls love stories got tangled with each other and it's the best adventure any one of them could ever ha... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Something New
Chapter 3 : The Same
Chapter 4 : Talk about Talk
Chapter 5: The Fated Meeting
Chapter 6: Memories
Chapter 7: Cold as Ice
Chapter 8: The Invitation
Chapter 9: Surprising News
Chapter 10: Christmas Depression
Chapter 11: Little Time, Many Chances
Chapter 12: Realize?
Final Chapter: Wedding Plan
Da Random Challange <3

Thank you Letter

3.3K 87 10
By Kawaii_C

Hello! Umm.. It's C-chan!

I want to thank you for all the support you guys had for this little story that my mind had made!

Like seriously, 7.50 k views?!? That's amazing!

I am also very sorry that I posted this very late. I actually finised it's final details right now, in the car.

But seriously I thank you every single one of you who took the time to read this.

I have some news to so please to skip!

1.

Since this story is finished I can put my full attention to my other one, Akatsuki's Crimson Tsubaki.
It's a Naruto fanfiction! •^• yep I like that too... Read it if you want! ( Hope you do...) It'll be a little bit darker.... Hehehehe...

2. I have plans for upcoming stories! The first one it's a Kuroko no Basuke fanfiction! It'll be called 'Photo Shoots'! I already have a couple of chapters written.

Another idea of mine is a Hunter x Hunter fanfiction! Since I love that anime so much. Still in development tho.

And last but not least if you guys want; I'll work on another Fairy Tail fanfiction! I have deleted chapters from a NaLu AU. I think it has a pretty good concept. I'll bring it back to live if you guys guys are up to it. Also I have thought of a JeRza AU. Still in a BIG development.

Well... Thats are all the announcements...

Again, THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Don't be shy to comment or message me! I don't bite.... Sometimes... xD

Well... See ya later!

~ C-chan / Authoress <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 272 21
Love is a mysterious thing, isn't it? Many people can't really figure it out, so it is labeled as something somewhat magical. What is the Magic of Lo...
28K 928 28
A Fairytail fan fiction about graylu And nali, and rowen and mixus and everman and jerza and lyvia and Gale I do not own the fairytail mashima owns...
19.7K 288 35
Random fairy tail fanfic A Nalu, Rowen, Gale, Jerza and Gruvia fic. Mira's out of hand shipping, Natsu being dense, fights commencing and classic fai...
259K 6.6K 60
A Fairy Tail fanfic were they play Truth or Dare Some Nalu,Jerza,Gale,and Gruvia.And some of my own if you dont mind