When Blood Spills

Por SarahStocks

Leyla is an orphan with no one left to love. For years she has tried to kill herself but always failed. Will... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

21 5 2
Por SarahStocks

I didn't have time to process what that meant before he picked me up, walked over to a car and shoved me in the trunk. The door slammed and everything went black. Oh shit this can't be happening. I pounded on the door but it wouldn't budge so I tried screaming to see if anyone outside could hear me. Nothing.

I felt the vibrations of the engine starting as we drove away and I fell back. I curled up in a ball and tried to think of what to do but my brain was all fuzzy and wouldn't work properly. I felt every ounce of hope leave my body as I started crying.

I'm old enough to know that this guy's idea of "fun" isn't going to be board games.

***

The ride to wherever we were going didn't take long. The car stopped and I heard footsteps getting closer to me. The door opened and I was forced to close my eyes from the sudden light.

"Come on my pretty" he said while his filthy hand stroked my hair.

I got up out of the car, too weak to try to hurt him. I had given up.

The man pushed me toward a run down old house and I didn't struggle. I just tried to mentally prepare myself for what this man was planning to do to me. We entered the house which seemed to consist of two rooms; a bathroom which was on the far side with the door wide open, and the main room which had a huge bed in one corner and a fridge and sink in the other.

The man walked to the bed an picked up a wooden clothes hangar which held the smallest underwear and bra I had ever seen. He threw the outfit in my direction and nodded his head toward the bathroom.

I started shaking all over as I headed to the bathroom. I entered and all I saw before I closed the door was a wicked grin that coated the man's face. I got dressed and violently shook my head trying to come up with an idea to help me. I stopped and my eyes rested the clothes hangar. The man had made a fetal error, he had given me a  weapon. I picked up the hangar, put in against my knee and pushed. The wood snapped and as I planned, was sharp and full of splinters on one side. I had a wooden stake.

I opened the door again and went through to see the man who sat on the bed looking annoyed. I held the stake behind my back as I went closer to him, trying to keep my face sad.

"What took you so damn long?" he growled.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued to walk closer until I was right in front of him. I gave him the death glare then, which actually seemed to shock him.

"Get in the bed you little creep" he hissed.

"No" I said and with amazing speed I sliced the wood through his face.

He screamed and reached out for me but I was to fast. I ran to the door and tried it but it was locked from the outside. Damn it! I ran over to a window and saw to my despair that it didn't open. I turned to see the man had cornered me. There was a gash that ran from his eye to his ear and it was deep. Blood ran down his face making him look like a character from a horror movie.

His fist was coming speedily towards my head. I ducked and heard a smashing noise as his hand went right through the window. The man screamed again and held his hand as blood dripped from his knuckles.

I saw my chance and jumped up and out the window, landing in the street below. I started running and didn't stop until the man's yells couldn't be heard anymore. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

294K 7.4K 106
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
540K 48.7K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
969K 51.2K 32
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...