Let There Be Love: Sequel to...

By Ekat1507

In "We Found Love", Alex Styles and Niall Horan were introduced. They quickly fancied each other, and very so... More

Let There Be Love: Sequel to "We Found Love" (Niall Horan)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Some more new books :D
*Liam Story*

Chapter 29

6.8K 114 27
By Ekat1507

Author's Note: Hey guys! I'm so sorry that I had to put "Leave Me Alone" on hold, but the good news is that it gives me more time to write for this story. And I know that a lot of you hated that I chose the last chapter for a cliffhanger ;) but come on, you should know me by know X) Well, here's the other half, and I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think. --Ekat =)

---

Niall’s P.O.V.

            “Alex Marie Styles,” I began. “I’m already the happiest man alive with you and Zack being in my life, but will you make me even happier, and marry me?”

            As the words left my mouth, the nerves started to come back. Maybe it’s the confidence getting stronger…no, it’s the nerves. I was pretty sure/ hoping that the tears were a sign that she was going to say yes, but I wasn’t so sure when she started laughing. I should have known. She thinks I’m pathetic. I should have never listened to the boys. Why would she ever want to marry me?

            “I’m sorry, I should have never asked,” I said, trying to hold back the tears that were forming. I was trying to hide the disappointment in my voice, but when my words came out cracked, there was no hope of that. She sobered up, detecting my sadness, and grasped onto my shoulder to keep me from running away.

            “Niall, I don’t mean to laugh,” Alex stated. I could hear the honesty in her voice, but I still wasn’t sure. “It’s just a bit of a shock to think that my day started out by waking up next to an empty bed, and then trying to threaten information out of Zayn and Liam, which failed, so I had to work on pranking them, all to find out that you want to marry me.”

            She’s really something else. Here I was about to spill tears from my eyes because I thought she didn’t want to marry me, to laughing about how funny her day way. But then the thought came back to me.

            “Umm, so what do you say?” I ask nervously, still on one knee. Realization hits her face too, and she blushes.

            “I know this sounds funny, but I kind of forgot about the whole marriage of things because I feel like we’ve been together so long, that I kind of forgot our “relationship status”,” Alex said, using her fingers as quotation marks when she said relationship status. I also noticed that the same blush returned to her cheeks as she spoke. If it wasn’t for the fact that every word she spoke sounded so elegant, I would be too caught up in her beauty. “I kind of already viewed the three of us as a family, and that to me is the ultimate relationship status. With that being said, Niall Horan, nothing would make me happier than to be your wife.”

            When that last sentence left her mouth, I flew up from my spot on the ground, and wrapped my arms around her. Call it girly, but I was crying. I would never tell the guys about this of course, but this is one of the proudest moments of my life. I know so many people would bring up all of the success that I’ve had with the boys, and all of the awards that we’ve won. But in my mind, that adds up to nothing compared to what I’ve achieved with Alex. Not only have I found the girl that I’m going to spend the rest of life with, which thankfully she said yes, but she has given me the most adorable little boy that I’ve ever seen. I know it might be biased seeing as how he’s my own flesh and blood, but I don’t care. I’ll become one of those mums that stand up in front of an entire crowd, and fight off anyone that says otherwise. Okay, so Louis’ sassiness might have influenced that into me, but I would do it without a second of hesitation.

            “What do you say we get out of here?” I asked after placing a long, passionate kiss on Alex’s lips. Did I mention it was long and passionate; because it was? I can tell by the look on her face that that wasn’t what she expected me to say.

            “You want to leave a place that serves food?” she asked in disbelief. Aw, a girl that knows me so damn well. “We haven’t even had dessert yet.”

            “I’m aware of that. And I never want to leave a place that serves food,” I admit with a blush, making her chuckle. “But I will settle for taking some dessert back home so I can be with my fiancé.”

            “I like the way that sounds,” she says with a large smile.

            “I don’t,” I pout, making her look at me with a confused look in her eyes.

            “Then why did you propose?” she asked. I could tell that she was trying her hardest not to snap at me, but there was a sense of anger in her voice. Wow, she’s really sexy when she’s angry. Then again, when isn’t she sexy?

            “It’s not what you’re thinking,” I say, trying to resist the urge to laugh. “I definitely want to be with you.”

            “Then what about me being your fiancé repulses you?” she asked with a bitter tone.

            “It’s because I’d rather skip the whole engaged process, and just call you my wife,” I reply, making her blush. I know what everyone’s thinking, but it’s true. I don’t need time to think about our relationship, and process where we could possibly go with it, because I already know that she’s the one that I’m meant to spend the rest of my life with. She’s the one that I want to build a family with…well, continue to grow one with, and she’s the one that I want to grow old with. Why would I want to marry anyone else when she’s my perfect match? “Even though I know I’m being strong headed, I’m willing to settle for calling you my fiancé. Although, just know that one day you’re going to have start calling me your husband.”

            “And I look forward to it Mr. Horan,” she said, placing a long, passionate kiss on my lips.

            “As do I future Mrs. Horan,” I replied, giving her my usual cheeky wink, and kissing her again. Now it’s time to face the boys, who I’m almost one hundred percent sure, are waiting at our house.

*

*

*

Still Niall’s P.O.V. (Back at Alex & Niall’s House)

            We drove up to the house, and sure enough, there were four cars sitting in front of the house. To say that the boys were excited is an understatement. To put it lightly, it was like kids at a carnival. There wasn’t even a chance for us to get in the door before we were bombarded with questions and statements.

            “Did he do it?”

            “Did you do it?”

            “Please tell me you didn’t chicken out.”

            “Let me see the new piece of bling.”

            “I’m planning the wedding.”

            “Is that cake?”

            “Guys, guys,” Alex said, waving her hands about to get their attention. When she shouted, I knew that she had enough. Luckily, it silenced them. Good; they were starting to give me a headache. “Yes, he did ask.”

            “And what did you say?” Louis asked, waiting on the edge of his seat. Literally… he’s sitting on the edge of the couch cushion, waiting to hear Alex’s answer. And just like I knew she would, she waited until the last minute to tell the boys, keeping up the suspense. “Come on Alex; I ain’t got time for that.”

            “No Louis…just no,” Liam said, shaking his head in disapproval of Louis’ antics. Can’t say I blame him though, even though it was kind of funny.

            “Shut up Liam; I ain’t got time for that,” Louis replied with a smug look on his face, earning an eye roll from Liam. “So Alex, we already know you as Harry’s little sister…and mine, and as the first mother in the One Direction family, but are you going to be the first wife of One Direction?”

Alex’s P.O.V.

            “So Alex, we already know you as Harry’s little sister…and mine, and as the first mother in the One Direction family, but are you going to be the first wife of One Direction?” Louis asked, making me laugh on the inside. No matter how silly these boys act, they are still family. Teasing them is just for my own amusement.

            “I said yes,” I squeal with excitement. The boys joined me in celebration, but then I realized that Zackary wasn’t anywhere to be seen. “Guys, where’s Zack?”

            “Relax Lex,” Zayn answers with a light chuckle. “We put him to bed a little while ago.”

            “Yeah; how did that go?” I ask, knowing that it must have been difficult. Zackary doesn’t like going to bed without having a goodnight kiss from Niall and I.

            “It sucked really bad,” Louis replies, letting out an exasperated sigh. “He’s really attached to you two you know. All he kept saying was “Mama” and “Dada”, calling for you guys over and over again. It was really difficult watching him cry, but Liam was able to calm the little tyke down.”

            “It was really sad to watch,” Liam said with a sad look on his face. “To watch the little guy pretty much cry himself to sleep wasn’t easy. We had to draw straws to decide who was going to do it…which as you now know, I lost.”

            “Gee, well that doesn’t make me feel guilty,” I reply sarcastically.

            “Sorry Lex, but he is really attached to you guys, and you know it,” Harry said, making me smile. I know it’s an irrational thought, but I don’t think I’d be able to live with myself if my child didn’t like me. But to know that little Zackary craves the attention of Niall and I makes me happy. “So anyways, Niall; I’d like to welcome you to the Style’s family.”

            We all looked at him with confused looks when Harry pulled away from a hug he shared with Niall. Even Niall had a confused look on his face.

            “Um, Harry,” I say with a bit of hesitation.

            “Yeah,” he answers, giving me all of his attention. Oh Geez, this is going to be rough. Imagine pushing a button, and all of the puppies in the world were no more. That’s about a tenth of the guilt that I felt when I looked into his eyes. I was about to ruin his moment, and this wasn’t going to end well.

            “You do realize that Niall’s not going to be a part of the Style’s clan right?” I say, coming out as more of a question.

            “What are you talking about?” Harry asked, also becoming confused. “Of course he is; you two are getting married.”

            “Harry; Niall’s not becoming a Styles…I’m becoming a Horan,” I say, trying not to state the obvious…even though it is obvious. “I’m joining Niall’s family.”

            “So let me see if I get this straight,” Harry says, laughing bitterly. “First, he takes your virginity.”

            “Harry!” I scold, not that it does anything, seeing as how he continues on with his rant.

            “But now he’s taking your last name?” Harry asks in disbelief.

            “Haz, you say this like I’m leaving our family,” I state.

            “But you are,” Harry complains, looking really sad. Oh no, is that a tear forming in his eye? Oh no, oh no; seeing your big brother cry is a big violation of the sibling code. It really kills me on the inside to see him cry, especially since its news that I’m giving him. Although, it’s not like I’m telling him something that he shouldn’t already know.

            “Harry, I’m always going to be a Styles,” I tell him. “We’re still going to have the close brother-sister bond that we’ve always had. Nothing’s changing.”

            “You’re wrong!” he shouts. “Everything’s changing. This wedding’s off!”

            With that, Harry storms off, stomping up the stairs. A minute later, I hear a bedroom door slam. I just want to take a second to point out that most people would storm off, and run to their own house. Not my brother; nope, he decides to do the opposite, and go up to the second story of the house that Niall and I own. Then again, this really shouldn’t surprise me seeing as how there’s nothing normal about us.

            “I’ll talk to him,” Niall says, placing a gentle touch on my shoulder.

            “I think you should wait until morning Niall,” Louis says, becoming very serious. See, nobody likes seeing Harry upset. “He needs some time to cool down, and at the moment, I think you’re the last one that he wants to see.”

            “Isn’t it common sense though that when you get married, you take the husband’s last name?” Liam asked, stating the obvious.

            “Yeah, but Harry feels like that when Alex’s last name changes, he’s going to lose his little sister,” Zayn said, trying to interpret Harry’s feelings.

            “Well, as fun as this has been, we’re going to get some shut eye,” Niall says, wrapping a protective arm around me. The boys nodded, and said their words to congratulate us. We put our desserts in the fridge, deciding to eat them tomorrow, and climb the stairs to our bedroom. Before we go to bed, we check on Zack to see if he was still sleeping, which he was. Just like Niall, that boy can sleep through anything. I also happened to notice that Harry took the guest bedroom on the other side of the house, placing distance between us.

            “Things will be better soon,” Niall says, wrapping his arms around me protectively once we’re in bed.

            “I hope so,” I sigh out. Niall rubs circles into my back, knowing that it helps calm me down.

            “I love you,” he says, making me smile.

            “I love you too,” I reply, falling asleep in my fiancé’s arms.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 30.4K 48
Louis Tomlinson is skittish about his sisters but when he offers his biological sister Sophia Tomlinson a tour around the world with One Direction he...
4.5K 135 30
Samantha, just another teenage girl who just happened to bump into Niall Horan. Sam might have not known who he was but they instantly had a connecti...
89.1K 1.1K 14
Zayn Malik is in love with a little cute bundle of joy named Niall Horan.But does Niall even know him? He finds himself staring at him all day long u...
41.4K 1K 22
Harry and Niall are the cutest gay celebrity couple around at the moment. The most unusual, yet amazing this happened to Niall. He can have a baby. H...